Black People : The Economy: Small talk......

Kente

One time I went to an ATM machine just to check the balance on my account.....

It said:

There is a $2 service fee to use this machine.
Do you agree to pay the charges and wish to continue?

I said:

Yes, give me the balance on my account.

Man, that muth&&*@!& rattled and buzzed and spit out a reciept with a big happy face on it that said:

Balance -> :) Nothing Now

A possible solution for ya

If you're looking for a way to increase your income without taking on a new job and without interferring with your present situation, you may want to check out the following: 4 Black Men with 1 Voice WorldWide

Also, see: 1 Voice Blog

Hotep Beloved,

It is my belief that this country is ran by two kinds of people, those who have old money and those who have new money. What do I mean by this you say?

White slave owners were compensated for the slaves they had when they were freed thus giving white people their first source of income. Then you can’t help, but to look at the liquor industry.

The white man made liquor illegal and in the process made billions bootlegging the product. When to many black afrikans started to make money bootlegging they made liquor legal once again. In effect taking control back from the black afrikans and putting into the hands of corporations in which the chaired.
This is what is called old money and this is how the Bush’s', Chaney’s', Kennedy’s' and the like got their wealth.

New money would be self-made billionaire such as Bill Gates and the Donald Trump’s of the world. In effect you have the old money battling with the new money people.

Old money people are pro-abortion because people use up the resources in which they own such as crops and oil. The new money people are anti-abortion as people add to their wealth by buying their goods such as computers and cars.

In conclusion again it is my belief that his money controls the white man and he doesn’t care whom he oppresses to get it or keep it. This mentality has even started to rub over onto our people and its shameful. “It’s a dog eat dog world and that’s how the white man wants it.”

Ase’
Mekka al-Alim a.k.a Bruce Benjamin Jr.
Copyright ©2005, Mekka’s Thoughts Inc.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back