Black People Politics : The Economy, From Soros and Greenspan to Napoleon's Waterloo, And a Tip of the Hat to Haiti, Too....

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by UBNaturally, Sep 16, 2016.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    From The Honorable Sis. Cynthia McKinney:

The Economy, From Soros and Greenspan to Napoleon's Waterloo, And a Tip of the Hat to Haiti, Too....

April 4, 2009

upload_2016-9-16_11-2-13.png

Hello!

I'm connecting with you once again from Haiti after spending an absolutely splendid day at a school of over 500 students that has been supported for the last seven years by members of a California local of one of our national unions. The children greeted us in Kreyol, French, and English showing us the efficacy of people-to-people missions in instances where U.S. policy is absolutely abominable.

The Haitians rightly feel a sense of betrayal at the way their neighbor to the north has treated them because they know that they helped our country in the Revolutionary War in its Battle of Savannah and again they helped us against the Brits in the War of 1812. Seven Haitians are counted among the Tuskegee Airmen. Haitians know that they sent ships, soldiers, and ammunition to the liberators trying to free Latin America from Spanish colonialism and Hugo Chavez has embraced them and thanked them for their help. But they also know that they are being punished because they defeated Napoleon Bonaparte, the French Empire, and symbolically, the white race. In its policies, the United States seems to have chosen race over right.

Interestingly, throughout my education in International Relations, I was taught that the first defeat of a white country by a country of color came in the 1905-6 defeat of Russia by Japan. Nowhere at the University of Southern California or The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy was there an acknowledgment that the textbooks were wrong and that the first defeat came one hundred years earlier at the hands of the Africans who defeated the leader of the French Empire. It took my Haitian friends to school me on that.​

Read more - Archived source:
    https://web.archive.org/web/2014021...4/from-honorable-sis-cynthia-mckinney_24.html

Other sources:
    http://weallbe.blogspot.com/2009/04/from-honorable-sis-cynthia-mckinney_24.html
    http://panafricannews.blogspot.com/2009/04/cynthia-mckinney-reports-from-haiti.html

2. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    One key snippet from the article that stands out... from seven years ago is this:

What the Shadow Money Lenders Will Do to Ensure Victory

"The policy of 'controlled chaos' will be implemented and we will witness in major cities of the USA, UK and Europe of street battles, orchestrated by the Intelligence Services, between the white folks and the immigrant population. In the USA it will be against the Latinos and then the blacks . . . In the UK and Europe, it will be against mainly immigrants from Turkey, the Northern Mediterranean states and Pakistan and they are essentially Muslims. There is therefore, the added fuel of Islamic radicalism, which in the first place, was the creation of the Western intelligence services."