Black Spirituality Religion : The Earth Stood Still?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
  2. excel10k

excel10k Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    The link didn't work for me. I did a yahoo search for the video # in the link and found it. It starts off rather "slow" and lost my "short" attention span considering there were no details in your post indicating what "spoilers" were present, so I didn't know exactly what you wanted this discussion to be about . So, I will check back later to see if you or anyone with a longer attention span than myself posted any details about the spoilers present.

3. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    I remember all the old black and white sci-fi classic of these film such as "War of the Worlds", "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" (which is old now I know), and of course this latest one "The Day the Earth Stood Still", etc.

Brother OldSoul did a BRILLIANT class a few weeks back about Sci-Fi movies and the intelligensia behind them to keep people in a state of fear. All thoughts create reality right so fear as an emotion has a lot of power also. Once an idea has been planted into our minds then the energy of those beliefs serves those who are attempting to control the minds of the masses.

Our minds whilst vibrating on a lower frequency keeps the wheels in the cogs of materialism turning where we'll function from the lowest state of our Divine selves serving only to nurture our physical selves and not our Higher selves. Change the frequency and everything else (perception) changes. So what frequency are we vibrating on? Thats my theory anyways. But as they say, there is nothing new under the sun.

The Truth is Out There (X-Files) or I prefer to say that 'Everything You Seek Is Already Within You'.

But I'll wait to see what the God Bro Meta's take is on all this.

Looking 4ward... :qqb014:

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    sometimes

truth can appear that way

that is the challenge

5. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    you know like

FF4 the silver surfer also shows where the electric grind is shut down

and this movie shows power being affected as well

if all of this electric power is being affected cosmically, will the electric currents in the human being be subject to this condition as well?

i would have think so

6. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    I likes the thinking Bro Street :vball:

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    I didn't want to post anything yet until I was sure a few people already saw the movie. But the links do work I just checked them again.

Now there was another "Alien" movie out recently...perhaps not many of us went to see it due to it's silliness.

[​IMG]

But when I watched it, the Ancestors were certainly knocking on my 3rd eye- saying yes! Someone finally got the message. "Meet Dave" is like a wacky sci-fi "Soul Plane" even the comedian Kevin Hart is in it, which was helpful so we can make the correlation between both movies.

[​IMG]

And then you get the picture. Ohhh, that's what the Ancestors meant by this stupid movie! "Soul-Plane" they are talking about the Human body ie- "soul" plane. But you don't really get that message until "Meet Dave."

"probably best to imitate him"

Now we come to the recent movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still" and as I said before on a previous thread, some White Actors when they work with Black Actors during powerful "message" films do in fact become iconic for the messages our Ancestors want to send to us. Keanu Reeves became one of these people after the Matrix. First off, he's not really White- but he plays Klaatu a "friend to the earth." That title should sound familiar to us, in some African belief systems the main Priest is called the Priest of the Earth or "friend to the earth." But we are talking about a time when long life was viewed as a blessing from earth deities- meaning when we did right by the earth our lives would be extended.

Just another global warming movie? On the surface yes. On the surface it is about war, Human primitive violence, and as Klaatu suggests, we treat the earth in the same way we treat each other. But the deeper aspect is revealed when Klaatu decides to save the earth instead of destroying it.

[​IMG]

Jaden Smith (Will Smith's son- and becoming an incredible actor is his own right) plays the catalyst for the moment alongside Jennifer Connelly the step-Mother left to raise him after the death of his Father.

Klaatu sees the loving and touching moment between these two and says "There’s another side of you; I can feel it now."

The point the movie was making here is at the very brink of destruction, this is where most civilizations change for the better. Aren't we at such a place now?

But here's something folks might miss. What is Klaatu's power in human form? He can use electricity for whatever purpose. In the beginning he controls another Man because they were connected through a lie detector. He also moves a car just by touching it. So in the scene where Jaden is holding on to Connelly, he says there is another side to you. Is he talking about love and compassion, humanity? Perhaps on the surface.

He's talking about the same thing we always talk about in these threads, black power, electromagnetism, etheric mind control- the secret doctrine, as Klaatu plays the "Jesus Christ" of judgment day.

The person he speaks to and says "There’s another side of you; I can feel it now" is Jaden.

Freeze frame.

Think back to "The Terminator 2: Judgment Day"

[​IMG]

Who protects John Connor? The Terminator itself, the Robot.
    Now in "The Day the Earth Stood Still" there is also a Robot named Gort. He protects Klaatu. However Klaatu on the other end is in fact the Terminator- protecting the Earth AND Jaden. Jaden represents the same symbolism behind John Connor in the terminator movie. Jaden also represents us as the original "protectors of the Earth."
    The connection here is that Black people have the same power as Klaatu- which Klaatu recognizes when Jaden grabs hold of his Step-Mother and begins to "active" her emotions (and we still think we can't control white folks psychically). The connection is also with our bodies themselves, as "Meet Dave" illustrates in the craziness way possible, the Ancestors "live within us" the human body is nothing more than a plane or vehicle for transport. Just in the same, the Earth is also a "plane" or ship a vehicle of transport, meant to evolve species from their primitiveness into higher dimensions of being. The orbs/spheres in the movie demonstrate that idea as well, calling them "arks".

More to come...

8. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    intersting facts look to hear more and learn something here .....

9. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180

*Shrieks* Kevin Hart was in a recent film? I was not aware of this. He is one of my favourite comedians. This one sketch always kills me; where he talks about frustrating his mother with his inability to grasp simple math and by simple I when asked what one plus one was, he would say eleven.

But I digress. I wholeheartedly agree with this statement;

It brings to mind the story of Anderson Sa, a fearless young man who used music to transform one of Rio de Janerios most drug ridden slums. I am talking going up against druglords and convincing kids to choose music over a lifestyle that would earn them $600 a week.

Anyway, he broke his neck while surfing, and became a quadriplegic; which FYI, had been his greatest fear. However, a few days later, while talking to his friends, this black woman walks up to him and says she had been sent by the god who moves the sea to tell Sa that he would be healed within no time. And sure enough, two days post surgery, he walked out of the hospital and continued to transform the lives of many people.

DVD COVER

[​IMG]

But I digress lol, please continue because I missed most of these references, however, the Times Square scene was of interest to me. As well as the Sirius symbolism.

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Queen Alex, the movie about Anderson Sa, reminds me of the movie titled "Rize" which is about a dance style called "krumping" that was created by Tommy Johnson at first it was called "clowning."

The dance, aggressive and visually stunning, modernizes moves indigenous to African tribal rituals and features mind-blowing, athletic movement sped up to impossible speeds.

The kids use dance as an alternative to gangs and hustling: they form their own troupe and paint their faces like warriors, meeting to out-perform rival gangs of dancers or just to hone their skills. For the dancers, Krumping becomes a way of life--and, because it's authentic expression (in complete opposition to the bling-bling hip-hop culture), the dance becomes a vital part of who they are.

One must dare to ask, what do the poor God-forsaken children on the streets of South Central Los Angeles- know about african ritual dance? From within them.

In the movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still" even Klaatu indicates that the human body will take some getting use too. So where did his power come from? Not from the body, but the mind- the consciousness. The part of us we take regardless of the body we transfer ourselves into. But what I just said is not sci-fi, it is African spiritual fact. This is why when a Deity/spirit possesses a person it is "the mind" that they take control of, and from the mind they can then control the body.

Most of what I am revealing about this movie was very clear in the original 1951 version of the film. Then it was clear Klaatu is definitely a "Christ" figure, due to his ability to resurrect the dead. But it was also clear that he had perfect control over electromagnetism- and referring to their creator as "the almighty spirit."

We notice also, Klaatu using something in a medicine bottle to heal himself. That is the placenta, the "whale blubber" that he was encased in. I found that interesting too, one because it is said most of the creatures visiting earth are in fact encased inside of some type of organic armor, and two- there are companies that now try to preserve the placenta of newborn babies for later use. The same idea is behind stem cell research.

The same power of the placenta is within the menstrual blood. They are calling it "regenerative medicine." Goddesses- guard yourselves.

http://syedakbarindia.blogspot.com/2008/09/menstrual-blood-can-save-life.html

Another "Christ" aspect going on with Klaatu, is when he extracts the nano-bugs from Jaden's body- saving him from death. Notice those bugs are black. This brings up an interesting theory I once heard that our Ancestors created Whites really as our protectors or sub-humans that take our "sins" away. Beacons that draw away our negative karma, only to die later on. But can see how that idea has been reversed.

I've asked the question before myself, if the Earth is a ship, why are these "Aliens" so worried about saving it? This Klaatu's speech from the original movie.

I am leaving soon and you'll forgive me if I speak bluntly. The universe grows smaller every day and the threat of aggression by any group anywhere can no longer be tolerated. There must be security for all or no one is secure.

Now this does not mean giving up any freedom, except the freedom to act irresponsibly. Your ancestors knew this when they made laws to govern themselves and hired policemen to enforce them. We, of the other planets, have long accepted this principle. We have an organization for the mutual protection of all planets and for the complete elimination of aggression.

The test of any such higher authority is, of course, the police force that supports it. For our policemen we created a race of robots. Their function is to patrol the planets in spaceships like this one and preserve the peace. In matters of aggression we have given them absolute power over us. This power cannot be revoked. At the first signs of violence they act automatically against the aggressor.

The penalty for provoking their action is too terrible to risk. The result is we live in peace without arms or armies, secure in the knowledge that we are free from aggression and war, free to pursue more profitable enterprises.

Now, we do not pretend to have achieved perfection, but we do have a system, and it works. I came here to give you these facts. It is no concern of ours how you run your own planet, but if you threaten to extend your violence, this Earth of yours will be reduced to a burned-out cinder. Your choice is simple: join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration. We shall be waiting for your answer. The decision rests with you.

In the 2208 version, Klaatu mentions "If the Earth dies, you die. If you die, the Earth survives." He also indicates that "life supporting" planets aren't common, which is why it's their job to protect the Earth from us, the species that is destroying it.