Brother AACOOLDRE : THE EARLY CHURCH

Forgive me...

butting in

But,

Almost everything about Christianity is taken from Mithra or other so called pagan religions. The only things that are not are the thing that later believers wrote into the bible to make is seem more believable.

Oceolo, please refer to my thread on this subject to get all of the details. But, Onyemobi is correct is saying that christian is a stolen religion that was forced on people.

butting in

But,

Almost everything about Christianity is taken from Mithra or other so called pagan religions. The only things that are not are the thing that later believers wrote into the bible to make is seem more believable.

Oceolo, please refer to my thread on this subject to get all of the details. But, Onyemobi is correct is saying that christian is a stolen religion that was forced on people.

The parts of the Mithra myth that resemble the Jesus story come from the Jesus story, so Mithra is plagiarized from Christianity.

You are mistaken. Please give dates of the inception of Christianity. Warning... please don't present anything BEFORE the birth of Yeshua. Thanks.

You are mistaken because you don't seem to know that there are two Mithras.

The Persian version Mithra,which predates Christianity has no resemblance to Jesus . The Roman version of Mithra, which does resemble Jesus, came about a century after Christianity started around 30 A.D.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back