Brother AACOOLDRE : The Drama of Ham & Canaan

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jul 26, 2010.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    WHY JEWS CURSED HAM & CANAAN?
    By Andre Austin

The Jews accuse Ham (Egypt/black people) of looking at Noah naked with eyes full of delight. So the inference of the slander Ham was gay is implanted with this theology. The Jews were chosen by Egyptian priests to transmit Egypt’s theory and philosophy for which they have done incorrectly.

The Hebrews wrote the so called Babylonian Talmud stating that homosexual Ham castrated Noah:

“Now I can’t beget the fourth son whose children I would have ordered to serve you and your brothers. Therefore it must be Canaan, your first born, whom they enslave. And since you have disabled me…doing ugly things in blackness of night. Canaan’s children shall be born ugly and black! Moreover, because you twisted your head around to see (1) my nakedness, your grandchildren’s hair shall be twisted into kinks, and their eyes red (2); again because your lips jested at my misfortune, their shall swell; and because you neglected my nakedness s, they shall go naked (3), and their male penis shall be shamefully elongated. Men of this race are called Black, their forefather Canaan commanded them to love theft and fornication, to be banded together in hatred of their masters and never tell the truth”

Footnotes
    1 Genesis 9:22-26
    2. Isaiah 19:14
    3. Isaiah 20:4-6

The Jews are responsible for writing the Babylonian Talmud because it’s consistent with other Bible references. Ham is a reference to Egyptian black people and land see Genesis 10:6 & Psalm 105:23.

THE REALITY:

Now lets bring the real to the real!!!

Noah his wife and 4 sons and their wives make up a total of 8. In Egypt these eight were called The Ogdoad (city of Hermopolis) were Nun (Noah) birth eight Gods from the Nile river. When Noah and his crew gave birth to a ninth child Canaan while he was in the Ark corresponds to the Egyptian Ennead (city of Heliopolis) or Nine Gods. Canaan corresponds to the Egyptian Re or Atum. And Just as a side note John’s Gospels its opening chapter detailed work on THE WORD corresponds to the Egyptian Memphite (City of Memphis) theology. And Jesus being equated with the creator God Amen corresponds to the city of Thebes local god Amen. You don’t know this because the Hebrews transmitted their plagiarized theology incorrectly. Thank god for the internet because all interested individuals can look it all up for themselves. From these 4 cities and other the Hebrew priest cut and pasted the theology of the Egyptians and gave them no credit for choosing them to the task of evangelizing it to the then known world.

Black history is the best kept secret. This secret contributes to our present day mental slavery. We are in mental bondage to the point we fail to challenge beliefs and patterns of thought designed to control us. And like a pit bull we defend and protect those beliefs to the crave if necessary. The history of the Blackman in America is a blueprint for the conquest of the Blackman’s mind (acculturation via of Christianity with its foundation in the OT), and his body is still also in slavery.

The first baby step to your freedom is a to host a picnic at your local library.