Law Forum : The Dr. Malachi Z. York Legal Case

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by UBNaturally, Feb 21, 2014.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    The United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors of the Creek and Washitaw Mound Builders, offering Facts about the Dr. Malachi Z. York legal case, the Chief of the Yamassee Nuwaubian Native American Moors:

http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/index.htm
    http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/farrakhan2.html

Not one of these current "mouth pieces" speak on this case to create a movement to open our eyes on what went down and is going down here.
    ~And I say "mouth pieces" respectfully~

Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, etc (By the way, it's disheartening that I could only mention three.)... once supported York, and have seemingly considered him to be a non-issue now.

Do they believe the "hype", have they given up, are they scared, or do they just not care?

It has been nearly a decade, and has this brother just been forgotten?

How do we allow them to keep doing this?
    Is it something in our DNA?

I'm just saying

2. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    sounds like a family squabble..

3. skuderjaymes

Japan
    Ratings:
    +6,043
  4. skuderjaymes

Japan
    Ratings:
    +6,043
  5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Jesse Jackson and Jr. have had their share of "squabbles", but not for the "government" to find ways to send him to Federal Prison (with killers and murders) for 135 years.

Ponder how this story made it on "Montel", but the so very very very sensitive and "compassionate" Oprah Winfrey never touched it... and still runs from it today.

Oprah doesn't care to have one of the 200+ victims on to discuss how they are dealing with the crime that has been thrust-ed upon them?

Books that came out by a certain "Bill O"

About this man
    [​IMG]

Some reviews:

By Wanda J. on January 7, 2008
    "This book lays bare the truth about a person who misled and tricked thousands of people over the course of his 'career'. For 30 years or more this man took advantage of everyone he came in contact with, including his own family, and this book will tell you how he did it. It will give you a glimpse into a demon's mind, and you won't like what you see, but you won't be able to put it down."

By Tony Tolbert "ttolbert" on November 25, 2009

"This book uses the same lies and mis-information that appeared on the Montel Williams show that aired on September 2007. I wonder if the author would feel it to be fair if either he or a loved one was charged and convicted with the same amount of flimsy non-existent evidence that was used to convict Dr. Malachi? They claimed that York was raping these kids up until the day he was arrested. How could there be no DNA and no signs of rape on any of the children???

The people that were on the panel of the Montel Show were the actual child molesters.

This is why Adah Nicole Lopez is not a Nuwaubian, she is not a part.

As well as Sakina Parham who has a criminal case (Clayton County Georgia) against her for child abuse, Case #2001-CR-01926-8. Pauline Rogers was found as an unfit mother, Case #2002-CV-48197. All panel members were excommunicated because of this.

The show producers only displayed 3 who claim these things happen however there are 9 people listed in the indictment that say nothing ever happen and they would like to be on the Oprah Winfrey show with a interview with Rev. DR. Malachi Z. York from prison. This has of course been consistently denied by Oprah and her people."

and then there's this book

Murder and miscarriage of justice in a rural community

About this man, who was claimed to have gotten a bad trial by the system
    [​IMG]

All I am saying is, there is so much going on here that someone should be prepared to shine the light on all of it... whether it be "positive" or "negative".

Too many shadows that we are dealing with, and I would presume that even those with close connection to this situation are dealing with shadows themselves.

6. sekou kasimu

sekou kasimu PanAfrikanist Revolutionary MEMBER

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +864
    You might say that! It's in the brain! "You can fool all of the people some of the time, you can fool some of the people all of the time. But you can never fool all of the people all of the time"! ;) Malachi York is history! :cool:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  7. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +599
    UBNaturally said:
    The United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors of the Creek and Washitaw Mound Builders, offering Facts about the Dr. Malachi Z. York legal case, the Chief of the Yamassee Nuwaubian Native American Moors:

http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/index.htm
    http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/farrakhan2.html

Not one of these current "mouth pieces" speak on this case to create a movement to open our eyes on what went down and is going down here.
    ~And I say "mouth pieces" respectfully~

Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, etc (By the way, it's disheartening that I could only mention three.)... once supported York, and have seemingly considered him to be a non-issue now.

Do they believe the "hype", have they given up, are they scared, or do they just not care?

It has been nearly a decade, and has this brother just been forgotten?

How do we allow them to keep doing this?
    Is it something in our DNA?

I'm just saying

[QUOTE="sekou kasimu, post: 861269, member: 36241" You might say that! It's in the brain! "You can fool all of the people some of the time, you can fool some of the people all of the time. But you can never fool all of the people all of the time"! ;) Malachi York is thru! :cool:[/QUOTE]
    What exactly has Malachi York done apart from setting up an organization that was focused on the collective advancement of people of African ethnicity, to incur a 135 year jail sentence that even mass murderers rarely receive?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

8. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    Okay,

So I'm straight up new to this. I heard of the dr. york as folks have mentioned him, but
    I never followed up on the man. Oh, I do recall, the raid on his compound.
    If what the sista in one of the videos said about all the accusations of molestation
    being lies, then what, if anyone knows, would be the reason for setting dr. york up
    like that?

I saw on youtube a clip where dr. york's attorney was talking about how york's son
    wouldn't go up on the stand. The son, according to the video clip, did not like his
    father and talked some of the people in that village to testify against him on
    accusations said to be false.

9. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

This is what I mean... there are those that still don't know what went down here and not even aware of it in the least.

I am just in the realm of wanting to open the doors to this and allow for more dis-covery.

I hear "it's over, he's done, what has he done"?

The case was sealed and there were few leaks from it that can shed light on it.
    And like the brother mentioned, York is locked down in a facility that holds convicted murderers for 135 years.

This man was so evil that he is serving this much time in a place for murderers, but the media barely made a whisper about him nationally?

We would think this was "Charles Manson" or "Jeffrey Dahmer" right?
    There is more information on both of their cases without even trying to find it.

From what I gather, he was attempting to set up a "sovereign entity" within the USofA, but they kept running into regulatory issues with codes (watch Slavery By Another Name) and had to stay on top of the many codes that they were claimed to have been violating.

Whatever they believed is whatever they believed, but they have done "Reservations" like this as well, and some "so called blacks" wonder why we have to keep marching and begging for stuff.

Many of the integrationists missed the whole concept and purpose of "Jim Crow". It was to create a rubber band effect, similar to raising gas prices 2 to 4 dollars/gal for 12 months and dropping it down to 3 dollars/gal permanently... Bamboozled into thinking 3/gal is good.

This system is corrupt, so referring to those that keep trying to integrate into this system.

We should have been ready to do our re-search and deliver a "YAY or NAY"

But regardless, he opened the mind to the idea of creating a sovereign identity "similar" to that of where the Nation of Islam tried in the beginning as well.

Just want an open argument for both sides as to why this man has been condemned (rightfully or wrongfully), and why he should not be condemned along with what was being accomplished, if anything (rightfully or wrongfully).

If he did what he did, break it down.
    What did they claim, what fits the claim as being accurate?

Where is the outformation and the overstanding?

Respect

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    FWIW : i have to confess, i am ignorant of the whole thing.......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is nuwaubian leader dr york still in federal custody