Chief Elder Osiris : The Divine Truth About The Black Situation In America United States, Thus The World

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Divine Truth About The Black Situation In America United States, Thus The World

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Every action Black folks take that is against us being treated Unjustly, causing us to be victims of Injustice that is practiced against Black people in america by the Power that be in and of america, is a just action, and those that have and still is participating in such action of protest is to be honored and commended for their dedication and bravery in taking a stand against the Racist and Prejudice Injustice we Black folks have been a victim of for approximate Five hundred Years, in other word, every since our Enslaved Ancestors was brought to this Land in chains, america United State it is now called, we have been in a struggle for an advancing and better Life situation here in america, as we are yet to enter into a Fight for our liberation from america, heeding the call of the Honorable Marcus Garvey, Blyten, Delaney, that says Africa is for the Afrikan Black folks, such a cry came from those and the many other True Pan - Afrikan Nationalist of earlier Time..

Now beloved, I have said that to say this, but first allow me to remind you of a Reality that is befitting to Black people every where, regardless of the privileges some of us have gained beyond others, as we remain victims of the white Man of power in america, exposed to injustice, also I must remind us Black people of the fact that we Despise the Divine Truth which reveal to us how we have been mentally conditioned to accept the life cards we have been dealt by a crooked dealer and we play the hand dealt to us wishing that we will be able to better our Life situation in an environment of Injustice, acted out against Black People by those people that have a history of causing us to live a life absent of Freedom, Justice and Independence.

It is a scientific fact that every since Black people came in contact with evil, we have been placed in a reactionary mode, from entering into wars to carrying a picket sign in the form of protesting and singing the religion songs that reflect the doctrine of the evil oppressors religion, oh yes beloved, this is the Divine Truth, something it seem we want to change to make it be something else, but because we know that the Divine Truth condemn evil and deception and the fact we Black folks have resigned to become of evil and lying to our selves, which we do not know, we end up despising hearing the Divine Truth about the attitude and behavior we now express.

Beloved, I have been here on this Life level for a while, so much so until I was present during the Time of the Honorable Marcus Garvey, just before he Transmigrated to the Reality of Eternal Existence, meaning I was actively around during the Sixties, during the Segregation rebellion and I did it all beloved, in the form of being a reactionary to the Racist, Prejudice and discrimination that Black Folks was exposed to, without white folks wanting to shield their acts of behavior that showed disrespect and indignation toward Black people, so I know what it mean to be a reactionary protester.

My point is this my dear beloved sisters and brothers, in accordance to the Law of the Universe, thus God, everything goes through the cycle of change and that which does not, is what we refer to as being dead, remember I have told you that Black people are so locked into our little buddy, buddy system, formed ourselves into little Clannish groups and Tribes, to the extent we now claim to hold more allegiance to such a phony social establishment to the extent that we will and do disrespect the Divine Truth, as it reveal to us the extent we have been changed to resemble and mimic our oppressors, carrying a deep psychological defect that cause us to not really desire to leave america white folks, as we lie and pretend that our want to remain in america is based on the pain and suffering of our Enslaved Ancestors and there is no greater of an expression of disrespect toward our Enslaved Ancestors than the lie we hold to, in the name of our Enslaved Ancestors Suffering.

Profound Reasoning and Logic rest with the fact that our Enslaved Ancestors did endure all the devilish white man had to mistreat them with, so that we can be able to see this day and Time, along the motion of change so that we can and should be doing all we can to honor the desire our Enslaved Ancestors had when first evil laid hands on them in Mother so call Afrika, they did not desire to leave their Home Land then and they never did resign to accept a fate that would never allow them to see their Home Land again, so my point is beloved, in order to show respect and honor to our Enslaved Ancestors, their children have a duty and obligation to take them Home and no amount of protest will suffice their desire, it will take more than struggle for civil privileges, it demand a Fight by us for us and for our Enslaved Ancestors Liberation away from america, whom we are the genetic result of their procreative action.

Beloved, everything has its Time and season and I am here to inform you that the Time for signs, picketing and marching for social change is over, its Time has past and such activity will benefit Black folks in america United States no more, because Time has brought about a requirement for us to change our tactic of engagement and choose the ultimate Goal for Black people in america United States Diaspora, the rest of the america Diaspora, Afrika and where else Black Folks now find ourselves away from Afrika, we must go into a fighting mode for our Liberation and that Liberation will come at the Demand from Black people for our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, for purpose of reaching our Goal to Repatriate back to Afrika,with the Divine Right to establish the next State in Afrika with the Crown of these dynamics being Afrika and Black Afrikan in Afrika Liberation, a state of Divine Reality that will allow Black Folks in Afrika to enjoy the perks of living a Divine Life, which are, Freedom, Independence, Joy, harmony,order balance of behavioral attitude and the Sovereignty of Afrika and the Black Afrikan Life, and anything other than this, is an illusion that is driving our protesting action for social change in the United States Of america.

I told you beloved, Black Folks despise the Divine Truth and Reality of what is, because it reflect upon Black people how imitation of our original self we have become, loving those that have placed us in our present state of Living.

To protest for social change when you do not control anything nor has the power to affect change in a society that lies to you, deceive you and despise you, become an irrational and illogical proposition for Black people now days, if the action is not to Fight for our Liberation from america United States, then by our inaction to fight for our Liberation, become the True Sign that whatever fate come to us in these United States, as well as in Afrika, such become Black Folks doing and become deserving of every evil action that now serve as a painful plague, and will do so continuously.

Protesting to a Racist, prejudice evil social system of governing, become an open ended affair, there is no end to such action and the more we react the more evil there become for us to react to, case and point, from the very first day our Enslaved Ancestors arrived here in north america and these united States of America, Black Folks been in a reactive protesting mode, only in those early period of Time of our arrival, was the fight by our Enslaved Ancestors to be for their Liberation, their Freedom, and now the pendulum has swung back to demand that we Black People, wherever we are, must go into a fighting mode so that we may obtain our Liberation from those that now control our Land, Afrika, and the Life of the Black Afrikan, there is no Time to protest, it is Time for us to Fight for the Freedom of Afrika and Black people, and a return of those Black people that are not in Afrika, back to Afrika, if not, Afrika will no longer be for the Black Afrikan and the world will suffer from such a lost to come to Black people.

The Divine Truth, Black Folks have been made to despise the Divine Truth, thus ourselves as Black people, and beloved, you may take it or leave it alone, but the Divine Truth and Reality will remain as is, throughout all Eternity into Infinity, because That is what It Is.

Beloved, it is as if Black Folks have resign to accept the lesser evil in our Life, even though all evil is of a devilish nature of a Human Being Mind, but has the ability to take on various action of appreciable value, but the end result remain the same and that is, to serve to the detriment to that which Despise the Divine Truth and Reality. ( Black Folks )

So beloved, there is no Greater Good that can come from an evil action, even though on the surface evil may take on the persona of a Good deed, it is the End result that reveal the True nature of that action, measured by the long term effect of the action taken under the disguise of evil, masquerading around as Good.

We must begin to focus on the action we need to take that will change our attitude and behavior toward each other and acknowledge the fact that we are not doing anything to change the condition of Afrika and Black so call Afrikan people and until we do, we will serve to be the major distraction from the cause of the evil we now practice against ourselves.

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    >