Chief Elder Osiris : The Divine Theology Of Knowing Thyself

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    The Divine Theology Of Knowing Thyself

Hoteph beloved sisters and Brothers:

When dealing with Divine Theology, it take a Divine Mind to be able to comprehend all that is required in order for Divine Knowledge with understanding and Wisdom to be revealed and explained.

So most certainly misguided and decadent belief based on trumped up traditions and rituals, has a Human being Mind wrinkle in confusion and we so call Afrikans assigning such a Confused Mind to be sacred and worthy of practice, simply because a segment of our Ancient Ancestors, did in fact practice such profanity concerning God, leaving us in such a mental state that cause us to lose the ability not to Know.

We now just have a phony Mind grounded in belief, causing us to conclude that such a profane way of living is out of respect to those Ancestors who at that point and Time of their life, just did not know the Divine Truth about our Black so call Afrikans Selves.

Truth is of no disrespect to anybody who are in earnest seeking the Truth about GOD, Universe, and Me, Myself, and I, the You of That Trinity, which cause GOD, Universe, And You to serve as the Trinity of the Divine Truth and Reality, but in The Second Way of Ancient Ancestors way of Living, became a life that prevented them from knowing whom they were, a people that now do not Know Thyself and to follow the second way of our Ancient Ancestors way of Living, does not show a sign of Respect to them but is a act of disrespect to our Second Way Ancient Afrikan Ancestors .

Irrational emotions have no respectable standing in the presence of Divine Truth and Reality, which are Divine Principals that teach us about the Mental Ethereal Spiritual meaning of the action, Divine Black Being, Know Thyself, a requirement instructed by our Ancient First Way Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors, those Divine Beings that did not engage in traditions or rituals nor Tribalism, just a Oneness of a Divine Cosmic Ebonite Nation, because they Know what God IS, therefore such Theological Knowledge qualified them to Know Themselves.

So by our First Way Divine Ancient Ebonite Cosmic Ancestors being aware of what was to happen to their Children, they set out to instruct their Children of how to find the way back to the Throne of the Divine Knowledge, which is of God, Universe, And the Self of You Black so call Afrikans.

You being the Real composite of that Trinity which make up the body double, the Me, Self, And I, which is no more than Mind, Thought, and Spirit Action, so the meaning of the phrase, Know Thyself mean that we must become knowledgeable of what cause You to function, andwhat our relationship is to GOD and UNiverse.

Therefore, you being the physical body, a body that is dependent upon the mental, thoughtful, and Spirit action which reveal whom you are, which require that we must be able to go within the various Conscious level of diminisions in order to know the Soul of You and See the answers to all that we desire to learn, as the Soul reveal that which you desire to know.

So to know Thyself is to Know what God IS and what the Me, Self, and I is to the Soul of You, as the two bodies, one physical and the other Mental, is depended upon the action of the Soul of You, me, Self, I.

So the question is, what make You to be whom you are physically, and the answer is, when speaking of the physical body, then you are whatever your phenotype reveal, but the Real You, which happen to be the Ethereal body, which is revealed by the expression of the Mental Genotype of your Being, for instance, what constitute being an Afrikan, the answer from a physical perspective is whom ever you so declare the body Being to be, but in Reality, A True Afrikan is a combination of both the Phenotype as well as the Genotype, a combination that is characterized by your body Double, the Mental Genetics of the Ethereal Body, as so appear by the Physical body, in other word, what make you to be Black and Afrikan, is the way you Think, because your Thoughts are related by the Genotype of the Black Afrikan, whose Mind is intertwined with the Soul, the genotype / phenotype, so Black Afrikan, you are the way you Appear And THINK., and to Think enable you to know Thyself.

Yes beloved, if the world is to be spared, then we are obligated
    to break the Silence and we do so by knowing and understanding the
    Divine Code, Left to us by our First Way Divine Cosmic Ebonite
    Ancestors, with the Divine Mind serving as the Sacred Rosetta Stone to us.
    > The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!
    > How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The
    World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is
    Going and What Is Coming.
    > Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared
    With You.
    > In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in
    america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival,
    the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.
    > So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!
    > The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor
    to The Black Race!!!
    > Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This
    Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What
    Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted
    For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only
    Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.
    > Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but
    Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth
    > Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.
    > Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will
    return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan
    Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because
    of the devil religion.
    > The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of
    how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed
    we Black Folks are.
    > I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    > meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > >
    > > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    > understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    > and act of deception.
    > I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    > Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > >
    > > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > Yourselves!!!-osiris
    > >
    > > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > >
    > > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > Osiris
    > > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris
    > > Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    > Divinity!!!-Osiris
    > > The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > Not!!!-osiris
    > >
    > > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    > Garvey.
    > >
    > > Hoteph
    > Osiris
    > > Chief Elder
    > > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > > Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
  2. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Oct 21, 2005

PEACE, Brother Chief Elder Osiris
  3. Rahim

Rahim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jul 20, 2006
    thank you for this missive Elder Osiris...the truth always cuts deep to those who indulge in one of many who seeks the truth