Chief Elder Osiris : THE DIVINE STRENGTH OF THE BLACK STAFFGENDER ( MAN )

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    THE DIVINE STRENGTH OF THE BLACK STAFFGENDER ( MAN )

By Chief Elder Osiris

You know beloved the most profane image is a wombgender portraying the Spirit of contempt for the staffgender, Young or Advanced In Age, he who receive his strength from the Goddess of Divinity, and the scorn from the Fallen Goddess, away from her Divinity, the Wombgender, she who has lost her Divinity and no longer has knowledge of her Sacred Power, as she along with the Staffgender possess the Gift of Life, a sign of the Power of One, which now carry the Spirit of two, conflicting, one with the Other, the reason why the Black world is of no Self respect today, and is abused by the world today.

The staffgender, the vessel of strength when he is at peace with the wombgender and the wombgender is at peace with her self, she being the generator of Power to the Staffgender, yet when the two has lost their Divinity, the result from such a Fallen lost, is the present state of Being, of the two Gender opposite, divided and Weak the two has become to each other, she no longer being the Load-stone that attract the Iron Will of the Staffgender and with the Lost of such Divine Mind Of will, there become no action of abuse of equal intensity that flow from the Wombgender and the staffgender, One to the other, the fallen Oneness that has become the Profane duality in the spirit of the Human Being, today.

The Black staffgender ( Man ) is always in constant need of the Divine spirit of the Divine wombgender, without it, the Circle of unity that Bind the two to be One, will be broken and the two become allowed to be made to become enmity to each other, as they develop the Trinity of Evil ( vain ego, envy, jealousy ) to be the expression of their Brand New Human Being spirit, ( attitudinal behavior ) they becoming to be the children of the devil, Satan, Lucifer, the bearer of the deceiving Light of illusion, the Fallen Dark Divine Matter, now into the Linear Sphere of Profaneness of spirit..

The Black staffgender, no longer in in Unity with the Goddess of Divine Power and because of such a lost, the Spirit and Vision of the Divine essence is absent from each other, causing the Gift of Life which is of the Divine challis of the Wombgender and the Pouch of the staffgender, from which flow the Wine into the challis, there which, the consummation become the confirmation of Life, which is sanctified to become realized into the making of One, by the Gift of life, through and from which come the miracle of Life Being.

It is the Staffgender to be the guardians of the Wombgender, he who is to revolve without ceasing around the Goddess that is in possession of the Gift of life and when such responsibility is lacking in the admonishing of those that attempt to violate the sanctity of the goddess that carry the gift of life, then is the Time that reveal the Divinity now broken, and when such a division occur, the union of the Black Life, become a danger unto itself.

Thus the Union of the Wombgender and Staffgender is essential to the rise and Reunification of the One made to become as Two, serving to be the sign of the weakness of both genders, preventing the order to function Divinely, but the two must become as One again, if the Black World is to gain its self respect and rise back up to the pinnacle of their Black Divinity again . can You Understand That ?

Be Kind to your Selves, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    what "divine strength"? where?? show me some!!!

i do beg your pardon??

are you suggesting that the Goddess of Divinity "profanes" by calling to task he whom She Empowers? who else, but Mother, is qualified to do so when the "staffgender" slips up?

i really need y'all to back up off of my Beloved Queens like this!!!

(to Destee: not to worry; i'll not allow the macho crap that has lately been masquarading as "manly" to stop me from sending you that monthly $20 again as i did before! perhaps i'll even send more out of my $637 monthly income! [this mess has gotten me to the point where i can't even post coherently].)

3. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Hmmmmm

Peace and Blesings,

I think I understand but I want you to start from the top and break it down for me just a lil mo!!!!!!

I am no laughing and I want clearity on this lesson, guidance, and or chat!

Waiting patiently...................

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    You know beloved I do desire that you are just carrying on, meaning not the intention you are conveying concerning what I have just shared here about the staffgender.

I invite you to go back and read again with comprehension that which I have shared here.

You have picked a statement out of context, for what ever your reason may be, Beloved

Beloved, there is not and never has been a display of Machoism of my spirit toward the wombgender or any one else on Destee, the Goddess I know so well, and has my full unquestionable respect, but if you are suggesting that there are no Wombgender that no longer wear the spirit of the Divine goddess she once were and can be again, then I rest and recognize your right to respond as you so desire to all that I share here with my Destee Family.

Beloved, I need not prove my spirit here on Destee, nor else where I share Information, yet I must inform you that I am consistent in all that I share with the Black world knowing all will not agree, so I do not write with purpose to be agreed with, that is the reader decision, so you see, I remain immutable from that which I share, until I am given a deeper Profound set of Divine values of Divine Reasoning to accept, which is lacking in your irrational Emotional rampage here, Beloved.

I will not come back on this Beloved, because i do not desire this to flair up out of control, but you know that you are at liberty to do so at your choice.

Be Kind to your Self beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved Jazzytude, what is it that is causing you to need clarification about, beloved.

HILY

Hoteph Osiris

6. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    you pardon, Chief Elder Osiris; my comments were not directed at you, specifically, as i have always had a most profound respect for the Wisdom, Knowledge and Love that you steadfastly share with us.

instead, the "tone" of some of the recent posts and threads directed at our Beloved Queens has sparked a dormant anger i have been struggling to not speak to but feel compelled to vent a little bit.

in no wise did i, nor will i, express any sentiment that suggests that our Queens are any less than the Divine Goddesses that they ARE (as witnessed by the temperance that they have displayed in better measure than i). perhaps i erred in not starting a fresh thread speaking to the degree of my disgust rather than to take off on this (to my mind) rather provocative title. i say "provocative" only because it seems to continue the trend of "stay out of our business" when, in fact, the peace of the house IS in fact, business that should be shared between the both of us.

again i'll point out that i am having some problem with posting clearly in my "discomfort" at what looks to me to be yet another opportunity to heap our anger at the plight of Africans on Africans rather than to address the true recipient of our Righteous Anger.

i ask you pardon for any confusion my frustration may have caused.

Here Is Loving You, Dear Elder Brother!

7. Jazzytude

Ratings:
    +8
    Peace and Blessigns

I will say that today it is me Brother. I having a hard time right now. I am constantly being told that the black man dont need the black women to reproduce that reproducing with women of other races is somehow suppose to be the key to winning our war against oppression.

I am finding it hard to believe the hype....IT IS VERY DEPRESSING..............I can't and won't digest that.......at all! AT ALL

NEGLECT US AND YOU NEGLECT YOUR SELF...WHATEVER YOU THINK YOU HAVE or will ACCOMPLISH WILL BE SHORT LIVED AND CRUMBLE AT YOUR FEET!

Now label me, hate me or hurt me.......I am putting this out there for the universe to absorb and see.

My Brother this right here hurts to the core... and it feels strange.

8. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    the only way for Africa to win any war is together as Kings and Queens. anything less than that only continues the oppressive works.

as it is, i still hesitate to bring the Work that i joined Destee.com to bring because i know that bringing it without it being refined by a/my/our Queens will only bring the same sort of mess that this "man's world" is. and i am oh so tired of that!! i want a world that is suitable for raising children in - and judging by the state of our children, this world ain't it!!

Peace, Love and a Big Hug, M'Lady!!

9. Jazzytude

Ratings:
    +8
    Peace and Blessings

Thanks for your comment and yes I am interested in what you have to bring to the table...Africa

Brother O............where you at? I am waiting!!!

10. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved anafrican, now my Mind can rest at ease, knowing that what I read from you was not directed at that which I share, knowing in Time past, that our Mind did not conflict when it come to our respect for the Wombgender and our Black Afrikan people in general, even though some of us can bring cause to us, we that are sincere in our Love with desire to See the Black World Loose and free, those of us without the Divine Desire for the Divine Knowledge, those such black people can cause us mush mental discomfort, so I understand your Frustration Beloved and no Harm Done between you and I, beloved.

To you do I remain Humble In your Presence.

Remain Strong and Alert beloved, Victory will return at the door step of the Divine Being and a Joy we will have in possessing our divine Mind Once Again, beloved.

Here Is Loving you

Be Kind To your Self, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder