Black Spirituality Religion : THE DIVINE DESIGN OF THE HOLY BIBLE...

Speaking on the Devine Design of the Holy Bible, Brother Aqil, did you ever read the book called Bible codes? I forget the authors name but he says that a Russian man discovered a code in the design of the text in the scriptures. He also says that it revealed predictions of the past, what is going on today and whats going to happen next, outside of the history that is all ready presented in the bible.

If you read this book, I was wondering what was your thoughts about that. Surly I believe that the Bible is a guide for us to follow. When you mentioned
In the English version the two longest words employed are representative of the Bible, namely “thy commandments” and “thy testimonies.” In their uses in this Psalm they represent a strange coincidence with the 22 sections of the Psalm and the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet. For instance, the word “commandments” is employed either in the singular or in the plural exactly 22 times, while the word “testimonies” is used 22 times in the plural, and once in the singular – at the end of the first half of the Psalm, i.e., the end of the 88th verse, a number that is itself a multiple of 22!

I was in complete awe! Although this knowledge is not hidden from me, I find it very difficult to spot these obvious things.

Well anyway, what you presented made me think about that book, The Bible codes and the hints that shows us that the designs of the bible is in fact Authentic. Although I feel like some of the information in the Bible have been altered to hide things from us. I don't doubt the codes that reveals the Devine Design that you have presented. But this author saying that there is more to the design that meets the eye, hmmmm, could be just a ploy to create fear and confusion. Not to mention the attempt to make money.

I'm curious to know what are your thoughts about this book called the Bible codes.

hmmmm! That is very interesting indeed! Thank you Brother Aqil! Its all so confusing to me because I am semi aware of the Secret Societies that are said to have secret documents stolen out of Jeruselem way back when.

It is possible that Dronin findings in the Hebrew Bible could be Authentic. Even in Revelations it speaks of those who have tampered with the Creators words. He promise them they will be dealt with. This lets me know that the Bible has been altered. He also said to beware of false prophet. These are deparate times and people are scrambling everywhere to find refuge in Gods words. So I can see where people would play on our lack of knowledge.

Look at the dead sea scrolls that was hidden from us. How many other truths are hidden or are being held from us. My point is, if one of these truths was discovered, would not they do everything to keep us from believing them so that they can continue to hold the upper hand over what we think, do, and believe?

Just some things I think about when I'm reflecting on my life.

PurpleMoons said:
Speaking on the Devine Design of the Holy Bible, Brother Aqil, did you ever read the book called Bible codes? I forget the authors name but he says that a Russian man discovered a code in the design of the text in the scriptures. He also says that it revealed predictions of the past, what is going on today and whats going to happen next, outside of the history that is all ready presented in the bible.

If you read this book, I was wondering what was your thoughts about that. Surly I believe that the Bible is a guide for us to follow. When you mentioned
[/b]
I was in complete awe! Although this knowledge is not hidden from me, I find it very difficult to spot these obvious things.

Well anyway, what you presented made me think about that book, The Bible codes and the hints that shows us that the designs of the bible is in fact Authentic. Although I feel like some of the information in the Bible have been altered to hide things from us. I don't doubt the codes that reveals the Devine Design that you have presented. But this author saying that there is more to the design that meets the eye, hmmmm, could be just a ploy to create fear and confusion. Not to mention the attempt to make money.

I'm curious to know what are your thoughts about this book called the Bible codes.
Hi Purple Moon,

I have the book and I have read it. The author of the first one is Michael Drosmin, “The Bible Code”, ISBN 0684810794, but as you know there are now many books on the subject. Once I read most of the book I became interested in looking at the code, so I bought the Bible Codes software. This is from my page as I used the software.
http://home.insightbb.com/~tekhead2/code1.html

This is one of the searches I did in looking at things. If one is affluent in Hebrew they might be able to predict something through the Bible Code. But it would most likely take someone that was born and raised in the language, not just standard Hebrew but specifically biblical Hebrew.

In the Bible Codes software they have performed some searches for the user and show some examples. One of them is a search on Princes Dianna. The illustration was done on the name Lady Di. Within close proximity too here name it says, “You took my life” and on that same page in front of the saying it says, vertically, “photographer”. Does this prove a Divine design? I can’t really say but some of the things that appear are too close and detailed for one to just say it is a coincidence, like the death of Yitzhak Rabin in which the name of the assassin, city and date all appear in vary close proximity of the only place in the entire code in which Rabin’s name can be found, kind of spooky.

The only thing about the code is you have to know exactly what you are looking for, that’s why most things that people find in the code is usually relating to a past event. Because only then can one do searches on any details of that event.

And that’s mainly the argument of skeptics. It only appears this way because it is the user inserting the information that they are already aware of. The original Hebrew text has no vowels comas or brakes; it is just one continues string of vowel less letters. This is the same structure the Bible codes use. When you do a search the search results appear in the same format and in a crossword puzzle type of setup. With this and knowing the details of a previous event one could literally make things fit or find words that are related to the event or search word in the puzzle. I understand how this could be the case when discovering one word relations. But what peaks my curiosity is when one can find whole sentences in a strait line that has a relation to the search word or event. Finding a whole sentence to me is unbelievable odds. And may be the mark of a Divine design.

If your or anyone would like I could do searches for you but you will have to find someone that is affluent in Biblical Hebrew to know or find any relating words to the search.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back