Black People : The Distrusting Black American Negro, So Distrusting Of Each Other!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
The Distrusted Black Afrikan American Negro, So Distrusting Of Each Other!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

I am totally convenced that the Black Americans who are in Americe not by choice but got here being in the loins of our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors, suffer from an ailing Mental disease that borders on not being capable of healing, because, when you are Black and is incapable of Divine Critical Free Thinking, you are no longer is of Nature Design Quality and by not being of your organic Mind have you to be the greatest danger to the Black Afrikan Race, because, you do all that you can to avoid being obedient to the Divine Truth which comes informing you what you must do to save the Black Afrikan Race and Afrika, but how can you, when you have lost all spiritual connection to the Nature of your Blackness so much so, to the extent you so boldly ignorantly criticize using the Term we use to identify the melanin result that causes the shade of our pigment which the world over in which we Divine Cosmic Universal Beings live today, identify the shade of our pigment as being that of the Infinite Spatal Dark presence of the eternal everlasting infinite Universe, Darkness commonly identified as Blackness and to avoid facing the reality of our obligation in view of our present status as a race of people in the world controlled by that white racist Human Being, the nonthinking Black Afrikans focus in on the term Black to be our enemy instead of accepting the fact that because of the shade of our pigment and the features we have to identify ourselves, Freedom has been made to not be a companion to the Race with a large volum of Melinin that cause deep nonlightening appearence to the pigment but a shade that the Infinite Space is identified to be Deeply Dark /Black, which the Heavily Melanin pigmented Race is with such a shade of Dark/Black pigment, which is the white racist culture etymological term of a word accepted to identify those Race of people majoritly located on the continent referred to as Afrika, it hugging the Earth equator region coming across the Eastern region part of the Earth.

Yet you have negroes who attack the term, Black, while behaving as white as can behave, emulating that white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being.

My Divine Mind Informs me to First seek and to fight to obtain our Freedom and then when in control of our environment to establish our Free and independent culture, then we can decide the infrastructure we will identify our body appearance, in an environment, the Divine Cosmic Universal Being will be in control of.

Today, we have Black Americans who will do anything to avoid confronting that white racist Human Being about our Enslaved Ancestors Freedom, hell, we Black Afrikan America yell the loudest in proclaiming that the Civil War was to Free Black Enslaved Ancestors which imply today the Black Americans parade around America stepping over the Black bodies of our children killed by white authority and Black Afrikan Americans Mental illness, we ignore the packing into the Racist prison system our Black Afrikan children, and elders, entrapping them at will with the Drugs that the CIA introduced to the Black community so that our children and Black Afrikans in America not by choice will become hooked, as that white racist pretend to be against the use of so-call illegal drugs while he is the one who brought it to the Black Community.

Yet here we Black Afrikan Americans ignoring that fact or remain ignorant of that fact as we zero in on talking about being against the term Black that now identify so call Afrikan people, what a **** pity and shame how lowly of a Mind we Black Afrikan Americans allow to guide us today, we being so **** so call distrusting of each other using that as an excuse to remain on our do-nothing behind in favor of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation, we who lost the ability to factor back into the Divinity of our Spirituality and now ignore the need for Black Afrikan people to take control of our Spirituality and you do that by being in control of your Divine Mind, which command the need for a Black Afrikan Divine Spiritual Retreat yet you seek an excuse to ignore the gravity of the Black Afrikans seriousness of Mental illness.

There is no out for a race of people who are addicted to their oppressors, trusting in them while not trusting each other and is not being trusted by that white racist Luciferian Human Being but you have all of the love and trust for your oppressors.

Oh No Beloved, we Black Afrikans will not be able to have a Divine Change to take place in our living ways, not until we reconcile with each other and you begin the healing process by attending a Divine Black Afrikan Spiritual Retreat which has nothing to do with the white racist institution Religion.

I present to Black Afrikans the way we are to go that leads to our Freedom, it is up to you Black Afrikans as tj whether or not you are ready to travel the path that leads to our and Afrika Freedom.

Afrika owes you nothing, it is up to you to take advantage of what Afrika can provide to you that which you need, which is freedom of Body, Soul, and Spirit.

Divine Respect

I'm disappointed you've taken this tone. Distrust? Really? It's sad that's what you see in this exchange. You can ask so called "black" people to elevate, but "GOD" (god: another term i don't like to use but for your sake i will) forbid someone asking Chief elevate. lol

This is my fault I was under the impression you were a truth seeker/sayer. Your comments and tone reflect the same stigma you attached to my comments. SMH.

Yet you have negroes who attack the term, Black, while behaving as white as can behave, emulating that white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being.

I'm a negro? Chief I thought you were bigger than that, my bad. You are holding on to this term "black" like a lifeboat at sea. What has the term "black" done for you.

Then you say I'm behaving white because i'm asking you to seek a term that is more conducive and respectful to the spiritual evolution of melanin skinned people? Tell me I didn't read that.

I thought you were about the betterment of melanin skinned people, yet you insist on claiming and maintaining the white racist terminology by calling me negro and black when i'm asking you to use better terminology to better reflect our legacy of divinity and king and queenship.

SMH.

The is thing you see to "belove" is the racist programming you can't see to shake away from.

There is no out for a race of people who are addicted to their oppressors, trusting in them while not trusting each other
But you're addicted to "their" terminology standard? lol

You sound like the guy who calls women B's and hoes and i'm asking you to call them queens and you fight me on it. lol

hahahahaha

Peace, Love, and Respect.

I'm disappointed you've taken this tone. Distrust? Really? It's sad that's what you see in this exchange. You can ask so called "black" people to elevate, but "GOD" (god: another term i don't like to use but for your sake i will) forbid someone asking Chief elevate. lol

This is my fault I was under the impression you were a truth seeker/sayer. Your comments and tone reflect the same stigma you attached to my comments. SMH.

I'm a negro? Chief I thought you were bigger than that, my bad. You are holding on to this term "black" like a lifeboat at sea. What has the term "black" done for you.

Then you say I'm behaving white because i'm asking you to seek a term that is more conducive and respectful to the spiritual evolution of melanin skinned people? Tell me I didn't read that.

I thought you were about the betterment of melanin skinned people, yet you insist on claiming and maintaining the white racist terminology by calling me negro and black when i'm asking you to use better terminology to better reflect our legacy of divinity and king and queenship.

SMH.

The is thing you see to "belove" is the racist programming you can't see to shake away from.

But you're addicted to "their" terminology standard? lol

You sound like the guy who calls women B's and hoes and i'm asking you to call them queens and you fight me on it. lol

hahahahaha

Peace, Love, and Respect.
Be careful beloved, you are about the show the realness of your acquired nature even when you attempt to cover your self up with a nature you do not seem to innerstand, beloved.

Divine Respect

Be careful beloved, you are about the show the realness of your acquired nature even when you attempt to cover your self up with a nature you do not seem to innerstand, beloved.

Divine Respect

You have no idea what i "innerstand""beloved".

I commented on the language of your comment referring to me as "negro" then claiming it was I who was demeaning in asking you to consider my position.

Really Chief? What nature? Your words reflect you not me. You used the words distrust, negro. Why do you go and the deep end when my position is a basic one.

I need not be careful of anything "beloved". My intent is pure. My realness is real. Purity needs not cover up anything "beloved".

For one to be careful as you say my impression is one might have something to lose

i don't

Respect.

You have no idea what i "innerstand""beloved".

I commented on the language of your comment referring to me as "negro" then claiming it was I who was demeaning in asking you to consider my position.

Really Chief? What nature? Your words reflect you not me. You used the words distrust, negro. Why do you go and the deep end when my position is a basic one.

I need not be careful of anything "beloved". My intent is pure. My realness is real. Purity needs not cover up anything "beloved".

For one to be careful as you say my impression is one might have something to lose

i don't

Respect.
Listen, I was not going to reply to you anymore because I see you becoming too personal, but I will share this with you.

I am not one who gets into personal insults with Black Folks, so if you are reading into my reply as being when I use the term You to mean I am referring to you personally and not using the term, You, in the general sense of the word, then you are mistaken, beloved.

Nothing I shared with you was/is meant to be personal and if that is the way you have taken our exchange, then I do apologize, I have no animosity toward you beloved, why should I have, there is nothing you have shared with me that is strong enough to upset me, beloved.

This what we are going through now is the reason why I usually do not respond to comments, people do so for devious reasons, not to mean you do.

Sorry if I have offended you, beloved.

Divine Respect

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back