Chief Elder Osiris : The Disservice We Show Toward Marcus Garvey, While We Claim to be Of Service to him

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Disservice We Show Toward Marcus Garvey, While We Claim to be Of Service to him

o_akkebala <[email protected]> wrote:

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

By now you know I do not share with you for purpose to gain acceptance of what I share, nor do I share with you in search of vain glory from you, I share with you for purpose to touch a deeper essence of that you so portray to the World and my continue sharing is not based on what you might believe about that I share with you because what I share with you require for you to Think, using your own Divine Mind, so based on that Truth and Reality, prevent me from having any expectation of You Black So Call Afrikans, whom I carry a eternal Bliss ( Love ) for, expecting nothing from you in return.

Now with that said, what I am about to share with you will no doubt cause some of you to become angry, some of you may become Sad and some of you may become glad and some of you may not show no emotion at all, which serve as a sign of how mentally insensitive some of us Black Folks have become about our Black Selves, whether it be you or others of You.

There is much Talk now at the approaching of The Honorable Marcus Garvey Arrival Day upon this Planet call Earth, all about giving the Man Garvey the glory for service rendered in behalf of the Black World, so I desire to call some things to the Garveyites attention and it does affect all so call Garveyites, from those that operate under the UNIA symbol to those that claim to be a direct descendant of the UNIA Garvey organization, patterning much of your pomp and form after that of the original UNIA, yet in all of your practical Action you do a disservice to that great Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus Garvey, while at the same Time we claim to be rendering service to the UNIA in the name of the Black Afrikan Nation Potentate and Prophet, The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey.

Black Woman and Man, you parading around as Garveyites, choosing to Honor the Man and not the Mind of the Man, choosing to focus on the biography of the Honorable Marcus Garvey and not the Ideas, Philosophy, and Opinion the Man held about all he saw that was happening to the Black World, so when Honoring the Honorable Marcus Garvey or anybody Black and is of deserving statue of great accomplishment in behalf of erasing the cause and effect that give cause to the suppression, oppression of Black so call Afrikan People and those same people become victims of fascist behavior coming from oppressing forcing in the World, then I deem it to be far more important to focus on the whole Man than only half of the Man and in my opinion the most important part of the Man is the Mind and the expression thereof.

There can be no creditable commemorating of the Honorable Marcus Garvey by focusing in on where and when he was born and the places he traveled and the symbols he created and the number of people he was successful in rallying together, without focusing in on that which was the magnet that was serving as the main and primary attraction, which was no more than the Man Mind expressing his Thoughts , ideas, opinion, Dream, and Vision of what The Black World Must do in order to Liberate our black Selves.

True Garveyism is not about the Man alone, it is about the Man and his dream and Vision, which prompted him to extrapolate both physically as well as verbally the need for action that will bring about the unification of Afrika the Land and the Black Afrikan the people.

There is no Garveyism without the implementation of the philosophy, opinion, ideas, dream, and vision of the man call Garvey, and such a mind of that man without ceasing, pointed to us who are away from Afrika, back to Afrika, not as a symbolic gesture, but in all practicality must be made to be so and True Garvey Pan - Afrikanism is not about remaining where the scattered Afrikans are, it is about those scattered Afrikans and those Afrikans that remained at home to reach out and join hand with the Afrikans in Afrika at home and with all of their strength pull us Home, so let us not mis-interpret the statement of the Honorable Marcus Garvey that say Afrika is for the Afrikan, at home and abroad, such a statement mean and is saying that even though we may be not at Home, Afrika still belong to us as well as to those that are at home and we need to be making haste to return Home to Afrika, such is what True Garveyism represent.

The fact of the matter is that Garveyism is yet to be accomplished and everything that happen during the reign of The Honorable Marcus Garvey was not without error and the evidence of what I say is True is the fact that we have yet to stand on the Land Afrika and cry victory in full filling the Dream and Vision of The Honorable Marcus Garvey, which is a sign that Garvey Dream and Vision for Afrika and Black so call Afrikan People have yet to reach Maturity.

I hold not to the irrationality that all so call Black Afrikans are Garveyites and are members of the UNIA, there are so call Black Afrikans that despise Afrika and being Black as I speak and such does not meet the qualification of being a Garveyite or a member of the UNIA, whose name is in need of an up - date, such a name was acceptable for those Times of which they were adopted but today, if Garvey was here he would no doubt ask us why it is that the Movement is not moving with the advancing Tide of Time.

Black Folks at the Time of The Honorable Marcus Garvey was at such a low mental level to the point they needed to improve their attitude and behavior toward our Black self, so at that Time, the operable word was improvement, but today the operable words are Liberation, Freedom, Independence and Afrikan Unification with the Land in Afrika, such is True Garveyism.

Religion in any form is an enemy to true Garveyism, although such wisdom was not articulated during those Time of Early Garveyism, according to the verification of Nature a Infant in order to walk go through stages of crawling, sitting up, standing up and then taking that first step until you become capable of fleeting, Garveyism and the UNIA should have advanced to a stage of identity and operation that show the sign of fleeting and not still lying down.

Garveyism will not become a reality until all Garveyites become Garvey and in order to become The Honorable Marcus Garvey, we mush acquire the Mind of that great prophet, The Honorable Marcus Garvey.

There is only One Garvey and such a Mind must become unified into becoming one with Garvey and I say again, until we who confess to be Garveyites become Garvey, Afrika will remain divided and the Black so call Afrikan World will remain steeped in a mind that breed only confusion and in confusion there is no oneness of Unity.

Let Us Give Honor and Respect to The Honorable Marcus Garvey On The 17Th Of August, His First Arrival Time Upon The Planet Earth.

You May Take It Or Leave It Alone.

Only Wise and True Garveyites understand what has now been shared with you.

The Truth, Black Folks Despise the Truth!!!

Up You Mighty Race, You Can Accomplish What You Will !!!

All Praise And Respect To The Honorable Marcus Garvey.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    osiris
    Chief Elder
    First Way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism / Sankofa Repatriation Movement

2. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Thank You!!!

Thank you Chief Elder Osiris for bringing attention and honor to our powerful ancestor Marcus Garvey:weights: :weights: :weights: