Science and Technology : The Disposition Matrix

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by thePreacher, May 17, 2013.

1. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    I get chastised from time to time on the Net because of my frequent references to coppertops, Smiths, and the Matrix when describing real world events. It is just a movie, I am told. But I continue to make those analogies because the Matrix trilogy was not just an entertaining set of movies. It was also a brilliant metaphor for the depths to which western 'civilization' has degraded.

Also, the fictional account in the Matrix movies is nothing compared to the absurdity of real life events. As this CBS News story proves:

A group of real life Smiths in Washington, high ranking officials in the Obama administration, are designing an computer system called a Disposition Matrix. And this Matrix machine's purpose is literally to identify to the Smiths, for at least the next decade, which coppertops have awakened from the Matrix and need to be killed.

The main diff between the Architect and Obama administration is that the Architect used 'squiddies' where as Obama uses drones --- but both are unmanned robots programmed to search and destroy.

You just can't make this stuff up.

2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    i like ur analysis...but obama is no architect...
    i believe he is more of a bishop in the game of chess...

one love
    khasm

3. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    On Point.

Actually he's even less then that. We have to remember that there are 42 levels of security clearance higher then him that he cannot and do not qualify for. So in reality, Obama's job is to be the poster boy for the U.S. and to take all the criticism for what the 42 levels above him are doing. He's definitely no Architect in the greater scheme of thing.

4. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    You are correct that his job is not to design the NWO. He doesn't really have to even understand what the NWO is, or how it works at the nuts and bolts level.

But do not underestimate his role. There would be no NWO without the majority of the coppertops empowering it. They empower it by their passivity, and their moronic commitment to the idea that fighting wars to protect the profits of Halliburton, Brown and Root, and Goldman Sachs is the highest form of service to God and country.

For the coppertops to keep empowering the NWO is such self-defeating ways, you need a salesman, a **** good one. No man alive today is better at selling the lie as the truth than Obama, which makes him the most dangerous man alive today.

The man is not window dressing. He is a serious threat.