Chief Elder Osiris : The Dishonesty Of Some Black People

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Dishonesty Of Some Black People

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Anybody can disagree, but everybody does not disagree intelligently.( Factually )

We Black folks have become the most devout student of the Devil and when I say devil I mean those people behavior that has been verified to be that of which despise Black and poor people and continuously serve us nothing but Lies, and with an attitude that express acts of deception, yet we Black People rather pretend that we are alright with that, as we live a life of lies, as we pretend that we are no longer affected by the action of those other people devilish behavior and we tend to point to what the devil has allow us to be in possession of, which is to indicate what we call success, as we claim that which is in our possession to be what we have accomplished by our own independent Mind Strength, making us to be Liars, Liars, while our pants are on fire, showing our dishonesty about our Life condition in the World.

The one among us that cry out the loudest making claim to their educated degree of Maxim attainment and to be the wisest of all, become the example of being the greatest Fool of all among us, why, because we have been conditioned to believe such to be True.

Beloved, when you have something in your possession and in order for that something to be the value you have it to be, you must be in a position where that something lose not its value outside of the box you obtained it from, in other word, if all of the so call high powered intelligence in the possession of Black Folks were to take that high powered intelligence back to Afrika and Afrika remain as she is, will such be enough for Afrikan People to be able to prosper from all of that intelligence being in their midst ?

Unless Afrika is under the control of Afrikans, Life remain the same for the Afrikans, with only the few in compliance with those that are in control of Afrika will be given a reprieve from experiencing the hardship most Afrikans are experiencing, meaning no one in Afrika, of the Black pigment, prosper from the coming of that intelligence, without taking care of first things first and that first thing is securing Afrika for the Afrikans, which most Afrikans of so call high intelligence believe is an impossible task to under take, causing those that come to Afrika claiming all of that intelligence to become an added burden to the Afrikan People, making them to be the representative of dishonesty in the midst of their misguided intelligence.

Beloved, when you are in possession of something that you have been allowed to accomplish under duress, it is not the same of you being in possession of something that you have accomplished freely and / or at your own risk in action to obtain that freedom, without such being the condition and motivation of which we came in possession we make claim to, then to make claim other wise, therein lies the dishonesty of Black people claiming to be in possession of something that was allowed and approved by somebody other than ourselves, which imply that we do not control that which we are in possession of , because at this Time, Black People do not control anything on this planet, including our Lives, as we remain in our dishonesty in claiming that we do.

A Dishonest Mind is a Mind under arrest and is operating in a prison of captivity, allowed to believe in that which allow you to be in the possession of that we claim to own, yet such possessions come with a price and with condition, which is, you must deny your True self and imitate those other people who are not of thyself self, those that control the possessions that are in your use, which become proof that we have accomplished nothing of that we now posses and to claim other wise, reveal the extent of our dishonesty about our Black Life condition in the world.

The condition of Afrika and Afrikans people today, reveal the Dishonesty of some Black People, a dishonesty that allows Black people to defy the Laws of the Universe stating that all like objects are connected one to the other and their greater importance of expression is when each object is in action with each other in Harmony, Order, and Balance, in other word, there is no individual action that take precedent over the collective action that come from such union of action, yet the dishonest Negro adhere to the action of individuality, claiming such a status in action rise above the collective action of the All, in unison together.

It is that act of dishonesty that keep Afrika and Black people to be dependent on somebody other than ourselves, yet claiming to be in possession of something that we do not have the authority to control, just to use for our individual pleasure at the consent of those other people that have allowed us to be in possession of that we pretend to own.

How can Black people claim to be of high intelligence and in control of that we possess, when we do not control our Lives, such become a contradiction of fact, because if I control not my Life, then what I possess become under the authority of those controlling my life situation, making me to be a servant to those that determine what my life possessions will be as well as to the quality of those possessions, as we misrepresent the fact of who it is that is the determining factor concerning my status in the world, the Black World where that which I am in possession of has the social and economic ability to impress, as some Black people live in a state of denial of our real status in the world, making us to be dishonest in portraying ourselves as successful Black People, based on property possession as opposed to our Life independence, under our control.

It will remain the fact when Black People do not have the power to bring the Diamond from its original state to that of the Luxury state that cause a society to marvel over its precious state of appearance, controlling each step of that process with the benefit becoming that of Afrikan people, without that reality, then the fact is that our lives and our life possessions are not our own, which make us to be a servant to those that control all that we possess and we are being dishonest when we claim other wise, concerning our status in the world today.

We in our psychotic state of mind, causing us to be dishonest in acknowledging our True condition in the world, which prevent us to develop the desire to change our condition in the world, because in the psychotic state some Black people are in, it cause us to not be able to accept the Truthfulness of the Black condition in the world and we just resolve to make believe that it is the individual that determine the destiny of Life on this planet and as long as we operate with such a flawed Mind, Afrika and Afrikan people will remain in and maintain the status we now occupy in the world, causing us to be the most dishonest people on this planet.

A people that have no power and authority, thus is without self respect, and a people without self respect is a people that get no respect from the world, and being in such a low status in the world will cause us to remain a Mental Slave to those that control our Black Lives, and it be the Black hypocrite that deny this fact, causing whomever that deny that fact to be dishonest in the effort to deny the Truth of the matter concerning our life condition in the world today..

You may take it or leave it alone, the Truth remain as is, either way, and my Love for Black people maintain itself, based on my ability to recognize the Truth and the cause and effect that have Black people behaving dishonestly concerning our present condition in the world today.

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
    [email protected]

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Good Morning Chief Elder

May I intrude on your Wisdom for a moment? I have a question concerning the act of dictatorship.

In our Ancient African Society, where a chosen counsel of leaders took on the responsibility of guiding the whole, and one chosen to represent that counsel and the people, when making a decision for the well being of the community, who will have the final say on whether an act or law is carried out?

For example: If the chosen counsel agreed on a decision which is not the best decision for the people, can the chief of the people propose another alternative and make it final? Will his/her decision constitute dictatorship?

In my opinion, society, as it is now, follow this same chain of commands (even though it is built on dishonesty and self-interests.) Have there ever been a society that didn't follow this patterned chain? A pattern where a chief is chosen and his counsel of voices make decisions based on his behalf, but when the chief is in disagreement, can and will overturn their decision.

Even if we were in our divine state of mind, wouldn't there still be instances when we would disagree on tactics for carring out decisions, that would benefit us collectively? Wouldn't a chief and counsel still be appropiate in a African Society where divine intelligence manifest? Couldn't a chief influenced by divine intelligence, individually make a decision he/she knows benefits the whole collectively, even if the majority of his/her counsel is in disagreement of the method? If yes, how does this differ from dictorship?

Some say democracy is the way the United states are governed today. But I say democracy resides on the line of dictatorship. Where there is a leader and counsel making decisions for the whole, it still can be viewed as dictorship. Especially for those who may be in disagreement of a certain action or law. Even if one is doused in Divine Intelligence, how is his/her decisions for the whole, not seen as dictorship? Help a Sister to understand this from the possible perspectives of our Ancient Ancestors.

I hope I posed my questions clearly. I know I have a tendency to scramble my thoughts when I'm deeply concerned about an issue.

3. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    greetings with the utmost respect

you asked a question: How can Black people claim to be of high intelligence and in control of that we possess, when we do not control our Lives

who does really control their own lives on earth (especially in captialistic societies), the is also a greater power to which you must abide.

learning thy self i believe is greatest achievement, understanding where you were and who you are

and most of us don't achieve this

i fully understand your position and yes we need to do a better job of learning ourselves

i'm lucky that i was able to find "me" after going through alot of what i felt to be unnecessary

i don't do bibles churches and all that but i do believe

IN THE MIGHTY POWER which allows me to live

peace to you Brother Elder

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved, your questions are not rambling, they are so well organized to the point they demand a clear and Thoughtful answer.

As you are a ware, I speak on two different levels when speaking about our Ancestors and I am required to do so because they involve two different dispensation of Time, One is the Time of our Divine status and the other involve our Status as a fallen people from our Divine Status.

Now, before I go into your question, let me see if I can get you to, for a moment forget about those standards and methods we have been conditioned to believe is the common standard of behavior we now exhibit in our life action and see yourself without the restraints of politics being a driving force in our life day to day life action, you know, having debates and disagreements and having the need to compromise on issues where an agreement of all consent, can be obtained, are you with me thus far ?

Clear all of that way of living out of your mind and See your First way Ancestors as Beings of perfection, without a flaw, continiously in a state of Harmony, Order, and Balance, remember, they pattern their Life action after the life action of the Stars, meaning Planets as well, and in those objects action, there is no disagreement concerning the path each will travel, all heading toward the same object that sit upon the Throne of Divine Wisdom, directing all of that traffic toward its presence without one object having a dispute with the other as to what each behavior is to be toward each other whose goal is the same, which is to pay respect to the sitting ONE Star that is attracting each object along its spherical path, without interfearing with each other, just complimenting each other in their council of travel, I see no evil in such dictation.

That my beloved is the Divine Life our First Way Ancestors Lived before our Fall from having such displine, no fault of their own, because it was their innocence of evil that triggered the fall.

Now concerning our Secondary Ancestors, victims to being off-sprang to the fallen Ancestors, yet had a desire to express some semblance of their First Way Ancestors way of living, which prompted them to organized a communual form of society goverance, having a selected community Councils that operated on the community level to take care of community I will say, affairs, and just as you see the present governments are structured from local, state and federal level, such idea of governing was gotten from our Ancestors.

So on the over all community level, consisting of a federation of clannish neighborhoods there sit the council of Elders, having a Chief Elder that governed the entire Nation, each representing the nation of confederation of community neighborhoods, they bring the differences that arose on their various levels of goverance which they can not settle,to the mid level to the Central federated council, where the final Wisdom is attributed to the Chief Elder without question or dispute and my dear, no, such does not constitute a dictatorial form of governing, because all is being done by the general consent of the Entire Community of the People Nation.

Having a unified system of governing where the final decision rest in the Mind of the wisest among the people is referred to as a government advised by wisdom, coming from the one selected by the people whom they regard to be the wisest among them, chosen to guide them in decision making that will be for the greater good of all of the people.

Again I refer you back to the government of the Stars and Planets, where within the solar Systems of the Universe, there sit upon the Throne the Star that attract and guide her objects to and around her, as those object have their objects revolving around those that revolve aroung the central Star, that Star being the provider of the Energy to all that operate in the Space of the Universe given to her to occupy.

A Unicameral form of government is what is displayed to us in the Universe beloved, with the ultimate Chief being that Eternal Infinite energy which govern all things but Dictate not..

The term dictator is a term created by the Human Being and is so defined by the Human Being to confuse the Mind of the masses about the order of goverance that go on in the Universe, as the Human Being measure and define the action of earthly things by the attitude and behavior they display, a attitude and behavior that was acquired by our Ancestors from them, those that confess to be a liar and deceiver, which now confuse the Black Nation about our original system of governing, using the Stars as our Guide.

Beloved, there is more to this, I am just abreveating to you that which you have asked me about, remember, we must retrain our Mind to Think the way we originally Thought, before Evil approached us and erased our Divine Mind.

I Desire I have at least touched on the Questions you presented to me beloved goddess Purple moon.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174

Beloved you ask the question, who does control their Lives as if everything we do and believe on this planet is not being govern and controlled by somebody, who do you believe construct your laws and set the paremeters for your Life and dictate your way of believing, tell me who do you believe control this environment you submit do, an environment that dictate to yo what quality of Life you will live, it most certainly not us black folks and to ask such a question is to imply that to you the way things are in regard to your Life, is is ok with you because everybody else in similuar condition as you do not control their life as well and therein lies the irony in your question beloved.

Instead of giving me greater understanding concerning our condition, you beloved seem resolved to give excuses for our condition,meaning you did not read with understanding that I share with you, as I see a deeper wisdom from those that disagree with that I shat instead of verifying what my missive is conveying to us Black Folks.

Beloved, when we really get to know whom we really are, then what is required of us to do, in order to become as we were in our own Environment will be no mystery to us, yes the environment we did once control and we must know that we must control again, and where it is such an environment is obtainable, then and only then will we begin to show the sign of knowing ourselves.

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

6. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    brother elder

to quote you Brother Elder "tell me who do you believe control this environment you submit do, an environment that dictate to yo what quality of Life you will live, it most certainly not us black folks and to ask such a question is to imply that to you the way things are in regard to your Life, is is ok with you because everybody else in similuar condition as you do not control their life as well and therein lies the irony in your question beloved."

brother elder i might be further along then you realize, and no it's not ok with me

what you be better? i don't know

i know people do need some sort of control

because not everyone is sees it the way we do

7. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    What a magnificent Divine way to be, as those of our First Ancient Ancestors.

I struggle everyday to not get caught up in the deceptions that has been forced fed to us/me. I guess because it was a process practiced for so long, that it will take us/me a while to eliminate it and return fully to divine thought. Yet, I am determine.

As I close my eyes for a moment to visualize a world without mans flawed common standards forced upon our minds, but instead an universal collective purpose to functions, gravitate, draw energy and guidance from the sole Infinate Energy, I can see there being no reason for disagreement.

The word "dictator" although created by an imperfect human being, has been given such a negative connotation by man, other than it's original first meaning. I wonder how many other words have been hijacked for the sake of confusion. The number 1 definition of the word says it means, an absolute power. Absolute means: Perfect in quality or nature; complete. Yet when we hear the word dictator, we immediately associate it with tyrant and oppressor.

As you speak on two different levels of our Ancestors, (Which IMO, in itself is a divine order) shouldn't we also apply this order when using words to represent our thoughts? Does not the words we use today have a first and second order also?

A dishonest mind is rooted in false pride and miseducation. What a interesting POV. Will you touch more on the types of false prides we practice everyday. I think many of us aren't aware of this dishonest mind you speak of. If you point out more examples for us, we can reevaluate and focus on correcting this lower intellectual thinking in ourselves. I know you have giving examples in most of your post, but a thread speaking specifically to this would be much appreciated.

Thank you Chief Elder! Your kindness and Wisdom inspires me to want, and know more.:heart: