Black People Politics : The Dishonest Black Americans Haters Of Trump

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
Osiris Akkebala <osiris2013@yahoo.com> wrote:

The Dishonest Black Americans Haters Of Trump!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Negroes As Defined By White Folks Act As If Racist, Unjust prejudice, Injustice, Enforced Dependency Did Not Come To America to be against Black Afrikan People Until Trump Became President!!!

By me being a devout Black Afrikan Nationalist Pan Afrikanist Garveyite, I long ago developed self-discipline enough not to categorize and classify white folks and their surrogates in crime against Black Afrikan people, I allow their attitudinal behavior do that, and there is no better scale of judgment to use to identify that white racist unjust prejudice self-confessed Devil, Satanic, Luciferian Human Being, it's the scale of our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation, and all who deny that Freedom to our Enslaved Ancestors are Racist, Unjust Prejudice, lying, deceiving Luciferian Human Beings., not just Trump, but those phony behinds Liberal Democrats, Republicans, Libertarian, moderates and all in between, including some, so call Black Americans, they are all workers of iniquity who is against the payment of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation to our Enslaved Ancestors, they who will not even lift a voice in protest against the way America to this day refuse to pay what is owed to our Enslaved Ancestors, the reparation /repatriation owed to them.

So, I do not spend my time picking and choosing about white folks, they all, until they do justice to our Enslaved Ancestors, are enemies against Black Afrikan people and Mother Afrika!!!

When it comes to Black Afrikans and our needs, all white folks have come short to being just and righteous to Black Afrikan people, even to the degree that they have succeeded in conditioning Black Americans to emulate their evil white racist behind and those Black Americans Nixxers as defined by white folks just follow blindly that white racist unjust Prejudice Luciferian Human Being, regurgitating everything that devilish white racist tell to Black Americans to say and believe about self and their God.

All who have occupied that white House Presidential Seat, has contributed to the downfall of Black Afrikan people and Afrika being misused, Trump alone is not the paragon of evil to Black Afrikan people, everybody ever to be referred to as President of America is a party to that crown of lying and deceit, so get away from me about Trump, because, Obama was no more of a good to Black Afrikan people than Trump is, they both are against the payment of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation and you can't get any more evil than that against Black Afrikan people and Afrika, for it is our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation that represents Freedom, Justice, Independence to our Enslaved Ancestors.

Reparation/Repatriation is the measuring rod to use to determine the decency of white folks toward Black Afrikan people and Afrika, it's what represents Freedom to Black Afrikan people and Afrika, and there is nothing in the physical that rise above Freedom, beloved Black Afrikan people!!!

Trump is no better or worst than Obama, Bush (daddy and son) Nixon, Ford, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Clinton, all is a member of the kick Black Folks behind club, so why are you Negroes allowing yourselves to be continuously used by that white Liberal/Conservative racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being, they are all against Black Afrikans obtaining our Freedom, and our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation is Black Afrikans and Afrika Freedom, and yet, Black Afrikans choose to be a nixxer as defined by white folks to white folks rather than to fight for what already belongs to our Enslaved Ancestors, the Reparation/Repatriation that they have already earned, justly so, beloved Black Afrikan people!!!

Freedom over Civil Rights must be the Black Afrikan desire if Afrika is to become a Kingdom again for the Black Afrikan people and Reparation represents Black Afrikans Freedom.

Divine Respect

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back