The Disappearing Male

Zulile

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
The feminization of males, homosexuality etc - it's prevalence in the "Industrialized world" - the arguments of nuture vs nature etc.. or a combo of both..

Klinefelter Syndrome (males born with an extra X chromosome) is on the rise. this disorder usually isnt discovered until adulthood as infertility is a side effect - But in the meantime, how many of these boys are assumed gay (thus adopt the lifestyle) by society? Where most young males travel the usual line of development, these XXY males develop more feminine.. they are "tubby".. develop "breasts", the voices dont drop, sparse body hair, low libido etc..

I digress... I was asking myself: why the increase of XXY males?

I came across this Canadian documentary which is rather interesting, entitled "The Disappearing Male". It touches the surface on how there has not been any study of the effects of some basic chemicals on humanity - Things we use everyday. How the populations of cities that manufacture these products are in dire straights.. how countries that use these products are only now starting to see the effects. Defects passed on from mother to child, the increased inability to carry males to term etc.

Anyway - please watch it. It is worth it. Might be too late for us, but we can influence the lifestyles of our children and hopefully grandchildren (ie stop smearing vaseline over our babies ;) )

The Disappearing Male video

The Disappearing Male is about one of the most important, and least publicized, issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system.

The last few decades have seen steady and dramatic increases in the incidence of boys and young men suffering from genital deformities, low sperm count, sperm abnormalities and testicular cancer.

At the same time, boys are now far more at risk of suffering from ADHD, autism, Tourette's syndrome, cerebral palsy, and dyslexia.

The Disappearing Male takes a close and disturbing look at what many doctors and researchers now suspect are responsible for many of these problems: a class of common chemicals that are ubiquitous in our world.

Found in everything from shampoo, sunglasses, meat and dairy products, carpet, cosmetics and baby bottles, they are called "hormone mimicking" or "endocrine disrupting" chemicals and they may be starting to damage the most basic building blocks of human development.

Factsheet: Male Infertility

* There are more than 20 heavily industrialized nations where the birth of baby boys has declined every year for the past 30 years - amounting to 3 million fewer baby boys.
* The number of boys born with penis abnormalities and genital defects has increased by 200% in the past two decades.
* Boys have a higher incidence of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, learning disabilities, Tourett's syndrome, cerebral palsy and dyslexia.
* Boys are four times as likely to be autistic.
* The average sperm count of a North American college student today is less than half of what it was 50 years ago.
* The quality of sperm is declining. Eighty-five per cent of the sperm produced by a healthy male is DNA-damaged.
* Damaged sperm have been linked to a 300% increase in testicular cancer - a form of cancer that affects young men in their 20s and 30s.
* The chemical industry has developed more than 90,000 man-made chemicals in the last sixty years. Eighty-five percent of them have never undergone testing for their impact on the human body.

:heart:

YES

The feminization of males

THIS IS THE DOWNFALL RIGHT HERE

GUESS WHAT? MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT EQUAL

I'M NOT TALKING JOBS HERE

MEN CAN'T HAVE BABIES UNLIKE WHAT THAT MUTANT IN SEATTLE THINKS

WE EACH HAVE A JOB TO DO

AND TOGETHER WE ARE GOD

NOT SEPARATE

IT'S REAL SAD

THIS ALL IN ONE, ALL SIZE FITS ALL IS A SOCIETAL KILLER

how you know i didn't watch it

Watch the documentary, DSS ;)

because i didn't

lol:hearthis:

but i'm going watch it now

i don't feel i need to your first 3 words said it all

i'm tired of watching stuff i'm know

like watching what the streets are about in a movie or the wire*

or watching what jail is like on OZ

you know why it's called "the wire"

WIRETAPS AND SNITCHES

ok i'm watching your movie and already i'm not feeling it

a white lady looking a broke sarah palin is the narrator

think that's supposed to movitate me

i guess

lol

ok

Watch the documentary, DSS ;)

whitey is killing their white male babies

GOOD

lol

told you GOD don't like ugly

what goes around

comes

back around

YES Z i understand we are ALL under attack in the biochemical realm

HEY Z you know i love you and all

listen i gave your movie a chance at least

i let it last 5 minutes on my screen

A WORLD'S RECORD!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back