Black People : The Dirty Truth Is... I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were Slaves ~ Harriet Tubman ~

This site is our meeting place. All the talk of solidarity and growth appears to loose site and disregard or realize.

This is a Black owned Business that for years can support our views and aspirations.
This is one reason out of many why supporting this site and helping it stay current and helping it build into the future is so important.

As technology changes and we come closer to a dream. The Dream of Freedom and participation in all that we helped build and is good. Support now will allow this to happen.

Oh if you think this is a plug as much as some may think. I do know technology will help us in the future and this site is critical.

To and in that communication of what is and can be done. As well as what is happening.

You want to know what is the KEY!
The KEY is here. Under the fingers and eyes of those visiting as guest and members.
Some how and in due time this site will launch the application or the information.
That will catapult the Diaspora into the life we deserve and desire.

Bless you and Bless this site. I know it's worth.

I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were Slaves ~ Harriet Tubman ~

Just finished listening to the video, thanks for posting this. Tracy interjected the quote of Ancestor Harriet during the show. I noticed that Mr. Nero didn't really comment, but agreed that some of us are programmed in that manner.

Although I fully understand the quote, only a select few had the privilege of being close to the "under ground railroad." This salient point often goes unaddressed, before we are so quick to pick on those slaves that were frightened out of their wits, through no fault of their own.

We now take the quote and use it to so-call, beat up on, the status-quo. But we never mentioned the vast number that knew they were slaves but couldn't get to the escape hatch.

Also, Tracy talked about white folk, and that some of us see them as good; not realizing that white folk assisted Ancestor Harriet. There were hide-away houses opened by some white folk.

Now before its said that Clyde loves white folk, not true, they are the enemy, but as Malcolm X answered the question:

When a reporter asked whether white people could join the OAAU, Malcolm X said, "Definitely not." Then he added, "If John Brown were still alive, we might accept him."[4]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_of_Afro-American_Unity

Which is to say, there are some John Brown's around, if you get my drift?

Last edited:
Well put HODEE, well put indeed ...

This site is our meeting place. All the talk of solidarity and growth appears to loose site and disregard or realize.

This is a Black owned Business that for years can support our views and aspirations.
This is one reason out of many why supporting this site and helping it stay current and helping it build into the future is so important.

As technology changes and we come closer to a dream. The Dream of Freedom and participation in all that we helped build and is good. Support now will allow this to happen.

Oh if you think this is a plug as much as some may think. I do know technology will help us in the future and this site is critical.

To and in that communication of what is and can be done. As well as what is happening.

You want to know what is the KEY!
The KEY is here. Under the fingers and eyes of those visiting as guest and members.
Some how and in due time this site will launch the application or the information.
That will catapult the Diaspora into the life we deserve and desire.

Bless you and Bless this site. I know it's worth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back