Black People : THE DIRTY SOUTH - DO ALL BLACK SOUTHERNERS ACCEPT THAT TERM???

MississippiRed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 11, 2004
omowalejabali said:
hey brother Red,

I got a potna in los angeles from junior high school...he was a local dj that I used to do "shotgun parties" with back in the 70s...he now owns a studio equipment rental company in hollywood...guess what we called him...."Dirt"...see bruh...the more some of these kids claim to know...the more they prove the little they know...

Big Brother Omowale.....good to see you man.....Exactly ..you know the saying...."don't know ish from shinola".....shotgun parties....lol.....yuh..

Red

Dual Karnayn

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 5, 2005
Regardless of it's origins.

Nobody with any pride, self-respect, AND a proper understanding of English would take pride in calling themselves "dirty".

Have we been brainwashed and indoctrinated to hate ourselves and see ourselves so low that not only do we refer to ourselves as "dogs" but as "dirt" as well?

Check out Old Dirty Bast*rd who also went by "Ole DIRT Dog".

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
MississippiRed said:
Big Brother Omowale.....good to see you man.....Exactly ..you know the saying...."don't know ish from shinola".....shotgun parties....lol.....yuh..

Red

yeah bruh...i guess some of us need a "proper understanding of English"...lol!

Peace bruh...i'm out!

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
oh i think they like me
haters try to fight me
boy you better do the right thing by me

yeah i'm from the south baby all day long. we listen to nothing but the dirty music and the crunk. hell the king of crunk is Lil Jon OOOOOOOkkkkkkkaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!:gossip: :kiss1: this probably the reason why panafrica don't understand me most of the time, and my questions. because the north just don't get it to me. shoot when i with my girls we put on some crunk music and be bouncing all the way going 85 north to ATL. you aint no betta ask somebodies!!!!!

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
nevar said:
oh i think they like me
haters try to fight me
boy you better do the right thing by me

yeah i'm from the south baby all day long. we listen to nothing but the dirty music and the crunk. hell the king of crunk is Lil Jon OOOOOOOkkkkkkkaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!:gossip: :kiss1: this probably the reason why panafrica don't understand me most of the time, and my questions. because the north just don't get it to me. shoot when i with my girls we put on some crunk music and be bouncing all the way going 85 north to ATL. you aint no betta ask somebodies!!!!!

LOL!

keep it CRUNK...!:dj:

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days