Black People : The Dilution Of The Black Family Exposed

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Just Disturbing.......:SuN020:

[Youtube]GZDfAZgUqUc[/Youtube]

2. blackeyes

blackeyes Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +449
    It is disturbing but I don't see it as diluting the black fam because the products of IR are NOT black they are mixed race; so it's more like the perpetuation of the mixed race pop and decrease in the black pop.
    And mixed race individuals are the main ones promoting ir in "our" communnity but we can't see that because we love them so.

What's even more interesting is how many "black" folks will fall for this...weak minded, soul-less, good negros, do we really want these type of people raising BLACK children?

3. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    And here I thought Prince Nivene was Brazilian or something...smh

Anyways...what you said is perfect example of what I was saying in http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67081 about how the media seems to be raising our children and basically polluting their minds.

I've always loved black guys...hell I can remember when I was 7 and stole my first little black boy away from some mixed girl :SuN049:....aahhh memories

Oh, and these reality tv shows...ugh, make me sick...when there's a dating show, with the main person being black, they always gotta throw in these white girls and these racially unknown broads into the mix (no pun intended)...

4. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Things that make you go hmmmm?

The video claims that the media seems to show upper class Black males that marry/date interracially and seem to neglect the high profile Black males who have Black spouses...

Hmmmm..
    Until this video, I never considered Will Smith "neglected" by the media.
    Until this video, I never considered Denzel Washington "neglected" by the media.
    Until this video, I never considered LeBron James "neglected" by the media.
    Until this video, I never considered Laurence Fishburne "neglected" by the media.
    Until this video, I never considered Steve Harvey "neglected" by the media.
    I could go on and on and on...

The video claims that Black money will go to the White community if they marry whites. The fact is that according to Black Enterprise Magazine, Black philanthropist money almost always go to Black interest regardless of who they are married to.
    America's Leading Black Philanthropist

The video complains about the media presenting Black women with the FACT that 70% are single. I know that 70% of our children are born out of wedlock but I am not sure if 70% of our women are single....but if it is a FACT, why would the video complain about FACTS being presented? Do we really want to sweep FACTS under the rug?

This video states that "White women are constantly being discouraged from dating out"
    hmmmmmm....so the same people who are encouraging Black men to date whites are discouraging White women from dating Black men???

I just wonder if this video could make its point without lies, half-truths, distortions, and complaints about the media presenting FACTS? :10500: Just sayin'

5. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    This video is on point!

The point being, what is the message being sent by our enemy? The Whiteman/woman's water is colder than our own. Indeed the message is the same for the last 500 years.

Like Malcolm said if you keep putting milk in a cup of coffee it loses its potency.

Since colonial times. Miscegeny has been used as a tried and true method in destabilizing the African family, and its no different today.

The white women who have children by black celebrities and "power" brokers are no more than cannon fodder that are being presented as trophies for upwardly mobile self-righteous black males.

All the IR tv shows commercials, movies electronic and print media ad campaigns are the tools that have been set in place for the reinforcment of the system that is white supremacy

6. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    Yeah.

...I've even read somewhere, how europeans act of miscegenation was
    deliberate toward the aboriginal of australia. White men to aboriginal
    women of course.

Speaking of media, a number of times, I've heard baisden when speaking
    on ir dating press hard for black woman to date non-black men. Now, he
    always stress how his show is multicultured and stuff, however it is 9.5
    times out of 10 topics we find black folks at the center of the discussion.
    For instance, I've never heard him encourage japanese women, or "jewish"
    women to date outside of their race, ya know? Give black folks, black
    women, a break and encourage other women (that aren't hispanic) to date
    outside theirs. ....Since he's so multi-cultural.

I also called his show trying to shed light on that...., I smooth got filtered out.:SuN049:

7. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Listen they are ALL playing minds games with black women so don't fall for this nonsense...fact is the ''anti-interracial'' dating campaign did not start until BLACK WOMEN started mimicking black men by stepping outside their race....:court:

I've lived in a European country almost half my life and I work with lily white people... never once did cross my mind to date English men..can we say the same for MOST black men?

its all brainwashing as far as I'm concerned and it is coming from both sides..but the question is why? why the sudden race a control the minds of black women?

Think about it!

I DON'T LIKE TO BE MANIPULATED.... I DON'T CARE WHO OR WHAT SIDE IT COMES FROM!!

ILLUMINATI MY BEHIND:whip:

8. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Old point that's on point...how long old was it being stated that they were pushing the image very heavily of 'black' males rejecting Black women such that it would infiltrate the minds of Black women who, according to THE PLAN, would ideally run en masse into the arms of nonblack men??? When BLACK MEN are not mating/marrying/etc. with BLACK women, then the race ceases. Again, I must emphasize...hard headed 'black' people...HARD HEADED...still playing for the enemy.

9. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    That is disgusting.

Yes. when Black men do this kind of behavior, it strikes at the entire race but, when Black women do this, it makes them out to be whorish, promiscuous and sets us up for being totally isolated and abandoned from our real protection. Black men. To strike back at the Black man for going out of their race in this mode is incredibly detrimental. This is a repeat of history.

We cannot take these matters into our own hands by taking revenge out upon the Black men in this mode and win. It's self-defeating at best. They are using all types of high powered African American men as well to support this movement of black women doing this and this is only supporting the kind of weak *ss black men who want to have an excuse for doing what they are doing--obsessing over strange women. It's total Black-on-Black exploitation but, thanks to prophecy and patterns in history--it will not last, nor will it be the all in all definition of the Black presence on this earth.

I saw a comedy with Danny Glover and Chris Rock and etc. about a funeral in which a white man was in the midst. During the course of the film, he was on the roof, totally naked with a bunch of Black folk on the lawn looking at him. i don't understand how Black people can reduce themselves to such immorality and allow themselves to be the butt of the joke. I stopped watching the movie at that point.

I mean there might be a movie in which I beautiful black man is totally naked while a bunch of white people in formal wear are looking at him...but I've not seen it--accept for in slavery time and on the action block...by that time these victims were dead, how much you want to bet that they had been totally demeaned--raped...

10. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Technically, we don't need to fall for the game---and that goes for men AND women. People who do are usually looking for an 'official' excuse to do what they'd intended to do all along. If folks who are concerned in a genuine way want to know how to deal, all they'd/we'd have to do is leave them to their own vices. If that is how they choose to live, then let them go---completely. The problem is that too often, instead of letting natural consequences show the truth of what's on the table, we allow them to run back. Let them go and make their choices, and let them STAND in those choices.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the dylotion of the black men