Chief Elder Osiris : The Difference In Being Forced To Leave America, Than In Being Free To Leave America.

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
The Difference In Being Forced To Leave America, Than In Being Free To Leave America.

By Chief Elder Osiris

There Is Much More Where This Come From

O_akkebala2002@yahoo.com

Keep On Sharing The Divine Truth And Maybe, Just Maybe Somebody Black Might Hear You.

There are the slick tongue amongst us Black people, they who when they hear some Black folks telling the Divine Truth about the way America has and still do treat Black people in an abusive and oppressivel way, and the message to Black people is that Freedom will only come to Black people when not in America, but in Afrika, the reply coming from the Black Lovers of America and the White Racist Prejudice American, is the same, to the Determine Black Afrikan Nationalist, which is,

Why Are You Still Here?

You Have The Freedom To Leave America.

It is that type of a replied questionable comment that reveal the insanity of such a comment coming from Black people to Black people, it is a comment that is expected to come from the Racist Prejudice White American, thus showing that there is no difference in the psychic of the two forces that are making the comment to those Black people who are here in America without freedom being the motivation to come to America.

Yet there are some Black people that is confronted with the comment coming from some Black people to other Black people who are not in love with what America has done to Afrika and to our enslaved Ancestors, being told to have the freedom to leave America if I and others of like Mind do not care to be in America.

Allow me to share this with such mental ill equipped Black people, you who would make such a comment to Another Black Afrikan in America, here the same way you got here travelling the Middle passage.

So now, here you are making such a comment about Black people who are dissatisfied with America, about having the freedom to leave America if not in love with America, instead of you revealing the evil America has imposed upon Black people in America, and should be supporting such strong Divine Minded Black people about having the Right to Reparation, which is the only representative of Freedom to leave America.

There is no Child of the Middle Passage that has the Freedom to leave America without our Enslaved Ancestor Reparation, being forced to leave America without our Enslaved Ancestor Reparation Yes, but a Forced departure from America by the children of our Enslaved Ancestors and by the Racist Lucifer Human Being, the two being one, such reveal a dejected and defeated child of the Middle passage journey, and such Black people who take the forced way out of America and return Back to Afrika, is the defeated Afrikan.

Such Afrikan American yaking the forced way back to Afrika, will only serve as an added burden to Afrika and the Afrikan People in Afrika, because they come not with freedom for Afrika and a United Black Afrikan Nation on their Mind.

The Children of our Enslaved Ancestors have the right to leave America Freely and with Dignity and the only way that is to be accomplished, is with our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, any other way, will serve to be a detriment to Afrika, to our Enslaved Ancestors, and to the self of the children of those Enslaved Ancestors, you who would return without the Reparation owed to our Enslaved Ancestors.

So away with such ignorant comment of a statement about those Black people who are not to ever be satisfied in America, being advised to leave America and do so without Dignity and Freedom accompanying such a Repatriated move Back to Afrika.

Why should the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors return Back to Afrika the same way our Enslaved Ancestors left Afrika, Enslaved in Chains?

For Black people to return Back to Afrika empty handed and Minded, will be as a criminal returning to do Harm to Afrika and to Afrikan People, because to return to Afrika without our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation would be like returning as a slave with the chains around such a Black profane Mind.

I do not need a profane Black minded Afrikan telling me how I am to Return to Afrika, and certainly I do not need Racist prejudice white folks advice of how I am to return to frika.

My Enslaved Ancestors have spoken to me very clearly and very well, and did so by the Trouble, Abuse, Raping, and Killing, that they endured so that I may return Back to Afrika carrying them with the Reparation they have earned, in our possession, and the return is with the ultimate of Divine dignity and with Reparation representing the Freedom of such a Repatriated Return to our Mother and Father Land, Afrika.

There is no Afrikan today who has every Right, and as much Right, to be an Afrikan in Afrika, than the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors, and we have the Divine Right to determine the quality of our return, which must be with Freedom having the Sovereignty of Life to be enjoyed in a Free Afrika, with a United Black Afrikan Nation, and Reparation being qualified to achieve such a Goal in reference to Afrika and the Black Afrikan People freedom.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris

Chief Elder

copyright@2010

I respond to those kinds of comments by white folks and black white folks by
putting our plight in a global context. The raping of our native land was a
global enterprise spearheaded and controlled by Europeans worldwide.
And any talk of reparation should include the EU and US governments,
private companies in both the EU and US that benefited financially from the
African holocaust.. And the recipients of those reparations are African's
worldwide. White folks should be made to pay in American and European
territory because a large migration back to Africa would be a disaster.. We
don't want another Israel where Native Africans are displaced and
permanently pitted against returning Africans. No doubt those native Africans
would be supplied with weapons from the largest arms dealer on the
planet.. the good ole US of A.

What I would like to see is all the states within the continent of Africa united
into a single political entity. With a full military. With a sustainable
economy.. and a proper seat at the international table of nations.. and I'd
like to see all of African's scattered around the globe to return to their
native land and rebuild it brick by brick to it's former glory. That's what
I dream.. but what a bloody bloody dream that is..

What I would like to see is all the states within the continent of Africa united
into a single political entity. With a full military. With a sustainable
economy.. and a proper seat at the international table of nations.. and I'd
like to see all of African's scattered around the globe to return to their
native land and rebuild it brick by brick to it's former glory. That's what
I dream.. but what a bloody bloody dream that is..

So, where does this leave us? Is this a problem without a solution? I hear catch phrases like "Pan-Africanism", "Black Nationalism", "The White man is the problem, the Black man is the solution", etc, etc. but what are the actionable steps, what are the specific tactics to bring about definative solutions? Being able to describe a problem is great but it will only take you so far. Having a dream to escape a problem is great but it will only take you so far. There has to come a time where some specific steps and tactics are layed out and executed or your descriptions of the problem is nothing more than belly aching or whinning.

I have heard the excuses such as "We can't talk specifics here, we are being watched"....well yeah, haven't we always been watched? Some of us seem to be experts at describing our problems, but shy away from developing a specific course of action.

SO, back to the question of this thread:

Why Are You Still Here?

You Have The Freedom To Leave America.

If I understood correctly, the basic response to that question is that we have not received reparations and they have destroyed what our homeland once was. OK, so back to my questions: Where does this leave us? Is this a problem without a solution?

Will complaining about the lack of reparations ever result in our receiving reparations? Of course not. So, what are the specific actionable steps?? What are the tactics to reach the objective of reparations? Will complaining about the condition of our homeland ever result in the healing of our homeland? Of course not. So, what are the specific tactics and actionable steps to SOLVE that problem?

I started a thread called "Liberia, what can be done?" It mentioned some very specific tactics and actionable steps. It also requested constructive critique of the plan and objectives. The lack of contribution to a thread where solutions are offered for critique and enhancements seems to indicate that many of us are more interested in complaining about problems rather than working towards specif tactics and actionable steps to solve the problems we face.

So, are we stuck here in America with nothing to do about our condition but to complain???

Listen Thomas..

the white male power structure does not just exist in the United States. It
exists world wide.. and it is focused like a laser on our African existence..
and leaving the United States does not free your from it's grasp.

I tell you I dream of a healthy, United African State and you act as if I
have insulted your mother. You ask me, "why am I still here"?.. Why
don't I just go back to Africa..
And imply that I should just shut up if I don't
have a plan.. well listen, as I said in my post, my dream is indeed a
bloody dream.. and what I meant by that is that it would take a lot of dead
white bodies to make that a reality.. they would fight tooth and nail to not
let that happen.. and not only that, the demand for those house slippers
you're wearing would plummet.

Don't worry about it though Halfspeed.. if their ever was a revolution, Good ole
master would surely call good negroes like you to infiltrate and
betray the movement.

Piece.

Listen Thomas..

the white male power structure does not just exist in the United States. It
exists world wide.. and it is focused like a laser on our African existence..
and leaving the United States does not free your from it's grasp.

I tell you I dream of a healthy, United African State and you act as if I
have insulted your mother. You ask me, "why am I still here"?.. Why
don't I just go back to Africa..
And imply that I should just shut up if I don't
have a plan.. well listen, as I said in my post, my dream is indeed a
bloody dream.. and what I meant by that is that it would take a lot of dead
white bodies to make that a reality.. they would fight tooth and nail to not
let that happen.. and not only that, the demand for those house slippers
you're wearing would plummet.

Don't worry about it though Halfspeed.. if their ever was a revolution, Good ole
master would surely call good negroes like you to infiltrate and
betray the movement.

Piece.

So, where does this leave us? Is this a problem without a solution?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back