Black Spirituality Religion : The difference Between Spirituality ,Religion,and Gods Plan...

Auroraflower said:
My question is ...(i hav my own opinion about it,but just curius about youres)

do you think these are differant subjects or is it all in to One...

are they different from eachother...?

It depends on how one practices these things. Ultimately they lead to the same goal, a heavenly afterlife and oneness with God. Some perspective concentrate more on one aspect than other; others completely disregard perhaps maybe the religious side because they don't belive in having to fit another person or culture's vision of spiritual decorum. And then there are others who incorporate all of these things in their walk with God.

In the end it doesn't matter. If you are secure with your beliefs, have respect for others and their humanity (even if you may not agree with their own religion) and do what you feel is in God's path, this is what is important.

I believe they are different.
Religion relates to books and ancient dogma, and the customs of people long gone.
"God's Plan...to me, is something related to religion, and canon, and books and dogma.

In my opinion, Spirituality is a vast sky. It can encompany many beliefs or none at all. It is beyond reading comprehension or postures or ancient customs or personalities.

It could be that still voice within. Then maybe not.

<grin>

i see it as:

Spirituality is actively, knowingly, living as Life.

Religion is to Spirituality as a penny is to 487 trillion billion-dollar bills. (probably understated by at least an infinite order of magnitude.) religion is man's efforts to put Spirituality in an itty bitty box that man can "control". standing at the door, knocking; go on in! that "mansion" is Spirituality.

Living, Knowing and Being God's Plan for you is the beginning of the path to Spirituality.

this is why folks have said something to the effect that i look like a very happy person on cam; always ready to bust a smile or laugh because i know the Beauty of Spirituality.

anAfrican said:
<grin>

i see it as:

Spirituality is actively, knowingly, living as Life.

Religion is to Spirituality as a penny is to 487 trillion billion-dollar bills. (probably understated by at least an infinite order of magnitude.) religion is man's efforts to put Spirituality in an itty bitty box that man can "control". standing at the door, knocking; go on in! that "mansion" is Spirituality.

Living, Knowing and Being God's Plan for you is the beginning of the path to Spirituality.

this is why folks have said something to the effect that i look like a very happy person on cam; always ready to bust a smile or laugh because i know the Beauty of Spirituality.

Brilliantly stated brotha.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back