Black Spirituality Religion : The difference Between Spirituality ,Religion,and Gods Plan...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Auroraflower, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    My question is ...(i hav my own opinion about it,but just curius about youres)

do you think these are differant subjects or is it all in to One...

are they different from eachother...?

2. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    It depends on how one practices these things. Ultimately they lead to the same goal, a heavenly afterlife and oneness with God. Some perspective concentrate more on one aspect than other; others completely disregard perhaps maybe the religious side because they don't belive in having to fit another person or culture's vision of spiritual decorum. And then there are others who incorporate all of these things in their walk with God.

In the end it doesn't matter. If you are secure with your beliefs, have respect for others and their humanity (even if you may not agree with their own religion) and do what you feel is in God's path, this is what is important.

3. abstract219

abstract219 ...standing on the shoulders of giants MEMBER

United States
    Behavioral Health
    Ratings:
    +548
    I believe they are different.
    Religion relates to books and ancient dogma, and the customs of people long gone.
    "God's Plan...to me, is something related to religion, and canon, and books and dogma.

In my opinion, Spirituality is a vast sky. It can encompany many beliefs or none at all. It is beyond reading comprehension or postures or ancient customs or personalities.

It could be that still voice within. Then maybe not.

4. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    <grin>

i see it as:

Spirituality is actively, knowingly, living as Life.

Religion is to Spirituality as a penny is to 487 trillion billion-dollar bills. (probably understated by at least an infinite order of magnitude.) religion is man's efforts to put Spirituality in an itty bitty box that man can "control". standing at the door, knocking; go on in! that "mansion" is Spirituality.

Living, Knowing and Being God's Plan for you is the beginning of the path to Spirituality.

this is why folks have said something to the effect that i look like a very happy person on cam; always ready to bust a smile or laugh because i know the Beauty of Spirituality.

5. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Brilliantly stated brotha.

6. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Aurora

Religion is a set of rules, moral codes, and rituals based on claims of divine orgin.

Spirituality is an abstrct term mainly used by people who usually have with a problem with religion and don't want to follow rules.

&

God's plan is....basically whatever happens.

:eek:

7. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Sounds like me :haha: as for rules, shmules :garbage: ...

8. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    thank you for youre respondings:heart:

9. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    You are eaither of the Natural or in the Un-Natural Life*

Hotep

Let it be known for ever and always that what we (Africans) have become in the last 500 years...under the control and slavery of the self proclaimed White Aryan Race is "False". Every thing that we have learn as far as Religion is totaly "False" concerning the knowledge of (1) Self, (2) G-d, (3) Spirituality or in other words "We" who are still in the western euro system of white suprimist controled "Sanctified-Racist-Religion"...don't know self first of all and absolutely don't know G-d second of all and absolutely have lost our Spirituality thirdly. We have been made to beleave only the approved illusions of false docterins and images of white superimacy and calling it religion. It is not good enough just to place a Black face on the previously all white images because the foundation is "False" and there is no redeeming value what so ever in any thing white, european, aryan for the "African"...no matter how devoted. Calling on "Jesus" will not save any body and the founding fathers of the white church who control everything to do with all religion tought inside this system of white superimacy...knows that you will never win as long as you continue to follow them. They love to hear our beautiful voices singing their prase as we sing loudly their invading battle songs of the white invading armies of europe that went againts our black african ancestors and resulted in us being here reading this today. The so-called African ancestors were and are far, far, far more advanced in Spirituality than we today could possibly imagin...because we are put to sleep and blinded by the sick, restricting, un-natural, oppressive docterins of superimist white Aryan dominated images of False illusions called Religion...that has put us to sleep spiritualy...and we can not wake up until we come totaly out of it.
    What you think you know about your self is nothing if you don't understand that you are Spirituality...and any thing else if False.

There has never been in the history of the Earth...a Spirital War. This is to say right here that only Religion has fostered War and killing to force others to except Religion in the Name of some Spook G-d. If any one wishes to choose Religion over your self and Spirituality...that is your choice and no one will ever be the blame but you. The problem with religions is the false docterins can not hold up to the Turth. "The only ones who fear, become angery, wish to kill those who tell the truth are those who have something to hide".

Ase`

http://www.nbufront.org/html/MastersMuseums/DocBen/BibleChrono.html

http://thetruthcenter.com/page/lj3/Listener_Registration__Purchases___amp__Contributions.html

http://www.blackherbals.com/

http://www.theearthcenter.com/

NoteNote: To think you or any one can know what G-d's plan is...is insane outside of the fact that the plan must or has to be what it origenaly is and that has always been Spirituality from the time of Creation of all things. G-d is not the Author of any Religion...but Aryan is.

10. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56

I like the first two, just not clear on the third one. Which you could tell me more on that one. I really like the first 2 though.