Chief Elder Osiris : The Difference Between Menthology And Religion

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
The Difference Between Menthology And Religion

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

I know you are not familiar with the term Menthology, so allow me to introduce it to you and I know with most Black Afrikans that is of the Human Being Mind that persuade its victims to believe if all that we encounter in Life and about GOD, Universe, and Life is to be True, and is not signed by white folks and approved by those that have a record of oppressing Black people, meaning the Arabs, Zionist, and Caucasian, within the Human Being Mind, then allis not True, which mean that white Folks are our Lord and Savior, the great wise people in the world, signifying if all that our Black Life encounter is not a creation by white folks, then it is not to be entertained as being valid or religiously believed.

Well beloved, Menthology is the Life process whose origin is of the Life experiencing of our First Way Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, the Ancestors we no longer Know of, yet they are forever present within the Genome of the Ebonite Being, an entity that carry the Plasma of Reality, which we refer to as Dark, Night, Black, and it is the essence of Reality because it is the only Element that typify Eternity and Infinity, so the First Way Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors were Beings of the Dark Energy and they understood the mental power of their Essence and it was of that Mental power that revealed to them the Information that they were qualified to Know and Understand What GOD IS, The Meaning And Purpose Of The Universe and the connection Life Beings have to that Energetic process.

Our First Way Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors utilized a Menthological process that enabled them to give to their Life, Meaning, and a Reason for being the Beings that they were and are in using the process of Menthology which verified their ability to use an energetic Ethereal process we refer to as Thought, a process that examine all things by Sensual Mental interaction, which in term bring about the ability to Know of those action that Life encounter, and is a Action of, so in Life, it is imperative that we Know and Understand ourselves before we are capable of Knowing about anything else, because the Self of You, is the Essence of all else that are Beings.

So here we are wrestling over the triviality of of a created Doctrine by forces that is committed to confuse the Mind about that which is True and Real, such being the cause of All Life, a Life that has been made ignorant about the Trinity of Life and now accept Life on the basis of Religious Belief, instead of the Truth and Reality of Knowing and Understanding, a Menthological process required in order to be able to verify the Meaning of Self which allow that Self to Know and Understand What GOD Is And The True Meaning Of the Universe.

In Religion there is the essence of Confusion and that Essence is Believing and not Knowing and when Knowledge is not presence it leave Life Beings open for all sorts of Lies and Acts of Deception, causing us to make all sorts of irrational Statement about a Religion that have come into the Life of a once Divine Cosmic Ebonite Being, now transformed into becoming a Human Being, which cause such a Being to Praise Belief and es chew Knowledge with understanding.

All Religion and its believer serve with a confuse Mind, such a Mind refer to its action as being of a Human Being, so when you hear such a religious Mind making such a statement that an attribute of Religion referred to as Christianity was first introduced to a once Divine Black so call Afrikan by an Afrikan, such a statement verify all that I am sharing with you is True, because Religion is a creation of Devilish Beings and its recent addition call Christianity is no more than its Lies as a crown, in the personage of a Fantasy call Jesus Christ which was first introduced to the Black Afrikan Nation by the Crown of Evil, the Roman Catholic Church and to imply that Christianity, the Crown of European Religion, was first introduced to Black Afrikan People by the Afrikan, is to suggest that Christianity is a Creation by the Black Afrikan Nation.

Not so beloved, the Christian Doctrine was first introduced by the creators of Christianity, as in the Sixth Century The Roman Emperor Justinian sent out a Edit that the Menthology of Afrikan People be suppressed and only the Spread of Christianity ( Belief ) will be allowed to advance in Afrika and across the Roman Empire World.

Yes the Black Afrikan Converts to Christianity played a key role in advancing the Doctrine of Christianity among the Black Nation, and Abyssinia ( Ethiopia ) became the Crown representing confusion, the Christian Religion I speak of and every since Black Folks have served as the servants to a Religion that came not out of the Divine Mind of our First Way Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors and for us to make claim with pride that we Black Folks are Christians and were the First to introduce such Lies and Deception to a Black Nation that is now on its Death bed because of the Christian / Islam religion, do in fact a disservice to our First Way Divine Ebonite Ancestors and as long as we disrespect the Menthology of our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, the Black Nation will remain in Ruin.

You May Take It Or Leave It Alone, Yet I Love You Still.

Do I need to go into what it is we are to do to save our Children, thus the black world, I do not Think so, not here on this World Wide Net, because if I did you should know it is not about anything of Liberating Importance.

As The Honorable Marcus Garvey Say:

Up You Mighty Race, Accomplish What You Will !!!

I say, allow your Will to be about the Liberation of our Children,Thus The Black World.

Let You Who Have The Wisdom To Understand what has just been shared with you, Know What Is True And That Which Is a Lie.

True and Divine Blackness require a Divine Black Mind and with such a Mind will take you into the various Conscious Dimensional levels, whereby only Thoughts of a Harmonious, Orderly, and Balance natural action will become the result of such Divine Thought, therefore, True and Real Blackness is both external as well as internal and the two must verify the reality of being One, in Harmony, Order, and Balance, guided by the action of a Divine Mind, therefore to Hate is to verify an acceptance of Evil action, which verify a behavior that is destructive in Thought, Ways, and Action and such become the verifier of a Nature acted out in an evil, sinful, lying and deceitful attitudinal and behavioral manner, giving off a reflection that be the Mind of Lucifer and not that of a Divine Being.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back