Zimbabwe : The Dictatorship of Zimbabwe's Pres. Robert Mugabe

Writspirit

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 7, 2008
Occupation
Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
Robert_Mugabe.jpg

President Obama is currently in New York attending the United Nations Assembly Session with many of the foreign dignitaries and delegates who came to New York to discuss the state of their nation.

I had the opportunity to interview some of those who had dissenting voices. African Americans and American citizens at large, generally only know about the situations in foreign countries via way of the news media. So, what we know about the continent of Africa, which itself boasts 54 countries, is minimal. In fact, in many cases, if the country is under the rule of a dictator, other countries only know what that dictator allows the media to know. So, the true stories are seldom told. Therefore, I was happy to hear another side of the story as related by the Zimbabwean people themselves. I share that interview with you via my radio show "Topically Yours," on the BlakeRadio Network, Rainbow Soul.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blakeradio/2016/09/22/topically-yours--guests-zimbabwean-activists

View attachment 6890

President Obama is currently in New York attending the United Nations Assembly Session with many of the foreign dignitaries and delegates who came to New York to discuss the state of their nation.

I had the opportunity to interview some of those who had dissenting voices. African Americans and American citizens at large, generally only know about the situations in foreign countries via way of the news media. So, what we know about the continent of Africa, which itself boasts 54 countries, is minimal. In fact, in many cases, if the country is under the rule of a dictator, other countries only know what that dictator allows the media to know. So, the true stories are seldom told. Therefore, I was happy to hear another side of the story as related by the Zimbabwean people themselves. I share that interview with you via my radio show "Topically Yours," on the BlakeRadio Network, Rainbow Soul.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blakeradio/2016/09/22/topically-yours--guests-zimbabwean-activists

Always please do back up your criticisms with other reliable sources as well...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back