Chief Elder Osiris : The Diaspora Afrikan and The Way We Are to Return To Afrika

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
The Diaspora Afrikan and The Way We Are to Return To Afrika

Hoteph Beloved sisters and brothers:

Beloved, here is the situation concerning the Afrikans in the Diaspora there by way of the middle passage and the Afrikans in Afrika, it is not enough for the Afrikans in the Diaspora to sow the seed of the western-america social economic behavior in Afrika, developing a Diaspora Economic Class system in Afrika and send out false impression that such action will benefit Afrika and Afrikans at Home.

The return back to Afrika by the Diaspora Children of our Enslaved Ancestors must be done with Humility and respect with dignity, and to be able to fit such a social-mental description, our return must be on the blood, sweat, abuse, and tears of our Enslaved Ancestors, with Reparation serving to symbolize Justice received from those that caused that devilish institution call Chattel Slavery to serve as the prison that held our Mother and Father captive.

What would be the difference between the Diaspora Afrikan, Children of the Middle Passage and the colonizers of Afrika, if we would go out advocating to the Diaspora Afrikans, children of the middle passage, that now qualify for their american social security check or some corporate retirement plan, to pack up and get ready to go to Ghana and take advantage of some land grant plan set aside for a privilege few Diaspora Afrikans, what benefit will this be to the Afrikan in Afrika and to Afrika as a Continent ?

Beloved, are we so americanized to the point we have become desensitized to the need of Afrikans in Afrika and Afrika as a continent, and may I ask, what benefit will the few privileged Diaspora Afrikans return will be to solve the present problems and condition in Afrika as I speak, are we suggesting that Afrika and her Children problem is only that the Diaspora Afrikan limited economic gain is not in Afrika and all of Afrika problems will go away just by the Diaspora Afrikans taking our behind back to Afrika with our pensions and security check and all of Afrika and Afrikans problems will disappear?

Diaspora Reparation is the sacred seal that will assure the transformation of Afrika and the Afrikans People in Afrika back to our Divine way of living, and to try and circumvent what fate has assigned to be our destiny in that regard, is to rebuke the gods of our Ancient Divine First Way Ebonite Ancestors prophecy, concerning the Chattel Slavery Diaspora Afrikans return, and the Rising of the Afrikans in Afrika to a position of Authority and Power, signifying that the Afrikan is back in control of Afrika and our Black Afrikan Self, once again.

The Diaspora Afrikan, here by way of the middle passage, that Journey is not to be taken as if it was to put us in a position to satisfy our little personal individual desire concerning the way we are to return Home if at all and in what condition individually we are to be, having no concern for those of us in the Diaspora that is not two steps removed from that chattel slavery predicament, whose condition is that as a slave without Justice, right now as I speak.

When the True Diaspora Afrikan, here by way of the middle passage is ready to prepare to return back to our Enslaved Ancestors Home Land, It must be with the shout of Reparation victory and the approval of a Diaspora Afrikan State, to be established, with the knowledge that there is not One Afrikan that is Free until all of Afrika and the Afrikans are free, and until the True Black Afrikan Warrior is ready to cause such to become True and Real to Afrika and the Afrikans in Afrika, we will continue to mimic the attitude and behavior of the devil himself, they that have implanted the Human Being Mind into a once Divine Black Body, causing us to become vainly selfishly involved and a Black american capitalist, anxious to transfer such a slave mentality back to Afrika with a desire to have our Sisters and Brothers to work for us and look to us for hand-outs, as we do in america to the america oppressors, those in power with a devilish attitude and behavior, having no respect for Black people, such is the status and social classification the willie Lynch Diaspora Negro want to establish in Afrika, among our sisters and brothers.

The Primary objective that fall upon the Diaspora Afrikan, here by way of the middle passage, is to Liberate ourselves from america Diaspora, and to, with our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, return to Afrika, not to construct a social stratum of a Class system, but to fight for the Liberation of Afrika and Black Afrikan People, anything less, make us to be a party to the crime of Chattel Slavery and the Buffoonery of Afrikan so call Leadership.

Beloved, it is the defeatist, the willie Lynch Negro, that is under the control of the Human Mind that take a weak position concerning Reparation, stating that it is a goal that is not obtainable by the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors, and only a religious mind will sanctify such a claim, stating it depend on the devilish white man in power, to approve or disapprove all that Black people are entitle to in this world.

So until the Diaspora Children of the middle passage are ready to demand in unison our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, going to the proper source to make our Demand to those that did create and implement that devilish institution call Chattel Slavery and not make a fool out of ourselves by appearing as if all we are after are pittance in the name of Reparation, and seeking just another hand-out from the white man, all just to satisfy our little petty desires, in hope of achieving social gain, not caring that under such pretense will assure our position and condition presently in the world.

Beloved, to disrespect our First Way Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, who are the parents of our Enslaved Ancestors as well, is to crucify Self, maintaining the pain and suffering we Afrikans all over the world is now experiencing as I speak.

The Diaspora Afrikan Must Return Home to Afrika just as we came, together, With our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, any other way become an insult to our Enslaved Ancestors.

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You.

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm.com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
Copyright@2006

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back