Brother AACOOLDRE : The devil's advocate

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 14, 2007.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE DEVIL’S ADVOCATE?
    By Andre Austin

I recall months ago a local preacher coming over my home to visit my sick great uncle. The Minister asked me if I believed that Jesus Christ came in the flesh. I replied in the affirmative. You see he was testing me to see if I was a Gnostic or an anti-Christ who deny Jesus came in the flesh. He should have dug deeper and asked me if I believed that Jesus was executed in 36AD as a price for sin. Yes he was killed at the instigation of Herod Antipas and Pilate for the sake of the Jews , as a scapegoat, that was living at that time in 36AD. But before 36AD and after no. To avoid a Jewish massacre Jesus was put on the cross. This time limited death was then turned into a universal sacrifice.

Why Jesus died just for Jews in 36AD?

Here’s a compiled list of reasons to reason with.

1. Paul created new scripture by constructive abuse and mistranslation of the Old testament. So they say Jesus died because Adam passed sin on to mankind. “In Paul’s Roman’s 5 saying that death passed upon all men, because all sinned; Augustine followed an author who mistook it to say death passed upon all men because of Adam all sinned. Original sin was read unnecessary into Genesis and was then forced on to Paul by a wrong translation of his writings”. (The Unauthorized Version By Robin L.Fox p.25). Adam didn’t eat of that fruit and it was unnecessary for Jesus to die. The purpose of the Tree of Knowledge story is to condemn the Egyptian idea that knowledge of moral order would lead to Eternal life, which conflicted with Hebrew monotheistic teaching. It’s a sophisticated attack upon Egyptian philosophical religious doctrines in the OT and it has nothing to do with Jesus in 36AD.

2.Isaiah 7:14 reports that a virgin by the name of Immanuel. Immanuel means God with us or a referal to the Egyptian God called Amen. Did Jesus need to be virgin born because of the tainted flesh of sin of humans because of Adam. If so we are in bad luck The word used for virgin was not virgin but “Young woman” and Jesus wasn’t called Immanuel. Isaiah was talking about a person that lived during King Ahaz time not in 36AD. So Jesus was a perfect sacrifice like lambs, goats, and bulls were used for atonements for sin that had no blemishes. Well according to Josephus Jesus had a hunchback and that would have disqualified him just like a lamb would if it had a blemish. Now if Mary wasn’t a virgin then Joseph and Mary Begot Jesus and not God with an Angel and the holy wind breathing up her vagina. If Jesus had no virgin birth this may void the statement: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life John 3:16)

3. The ground work was set for the mistranslation of Isaiah 7 now enter Isaiah 53. Lets begin with a quote. “And he that sent me is with me; the father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him” (John 8:29). Now compare this quote with another. “ And he (Jesus) made his grave with the wicked and with the rich in his death... yet it pleased the lord to bruise him... when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin” (Isaiah 53). These two verses contradict Jesus’ statement when he was hanging on the cross allegedly saying: “My God my God, why hast thou forsaken, me? (Matthew 27:46). The word forsaken is same for left. Clearly Isaiah, 800 years before Jesus was born, was talking about someone besides Jesus.

4. Jesus supposed to come back like Noah to save the world. Well Noah is based on the Egyptian Nun in which the flood is the Nile river bringing in new life; and the eight survivor souls were Egyptian deities and the flood and Nile stories are 15 cubits high. The rite of baptism was-and is-for many Christians a reenactment of Jesus death and resurrection”p.48 (see 1 Peter 3:20-21). This appears to be a spiritual martyrdom while Paul appears to advocate a physical martyrdom in (Philippians 3:10-11).

5. It’s more important to practice love of your community and fellow mankind than to believe that a person died for your sins. Don’t believe in a death penalty for sin because it contradicts love. Love God, love self and others. Killing is not love and I wouldn’t ask anyone to die for me. Lets not martyrdom trump love. Love with faith is service/works orientated like providing clothes or food for a brother or sister says James 2:15. Faith and works have to coordinate and work together. Paul throws a cheap shot at James by saying grace trumped faith and works when they are all interdependent and work together. Paul contradicted himself when he said:“If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and worse than an unbeliever” 1 Timothy 5:8 which is basically the same thing James 2:15 said. Christians sects may have inserted into the mouth of Paul to attack James to lessen his influence. James also said “was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar. You see that his faith and is actions were working together?” James 2:22. Now Here’s Paul’s direct attack: “If Abraham were justified by works…for what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto for righteousness. Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt” Romans 4:2-4. I hope James wasn’t making an analogous theme with Abraham and Isaac because the deed of sacrificing Isaac didn’t go through with it then placed a ram close by as a substitute offering. The Koran follows the same episode in declaring a substitute was put in place for Jesus. But this didn’t happen Jesus was killed but not for atonement for anyone’s sins. However, the sacrifice of Issac was derived from a ritual reenactment of Egyptian funerary services which identified the deceased with Osiris. The Genesis it no longer necessary for horus to die to become Osiris; Osiris is simply Horus as an adult. And Jesus was the new Osiris on the block.

2. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Notes:

The works of Josephus reports that: “John , that was called the Baptist; for Herod slew him, who was a good man, and commanded the Jews to exercise virtue, both as to righteousness towards another, and piety towards god, and so to come to baptism; for that the washing [with water] would be acceptable to him , if they made use of it, not in order to the putting away [or the remission] of some sins [only], but for the purification of the body; supposing still that the soul was thoroughly purified beforehand by righteousness”-The Antiquities of the Jews Book 18, chapter 5:2
    This would make John the Baptist in agreement with James to double team up on Paul.