Black Spirituality Religion : The Destroyer

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

May 31, 2004
    In order to understand the prophecy of Immanuel you have to be aware of the history of Israel and Judah and what part of that history you are reading. The point in time as to Israel and Judah that the Immanuel prophesy takes place we have Judah, a percentage of Benjamin in Jerusalem. All the other tribes and their percentage which at this point in the history is referred to as Israel is trying to destroy Judah or war against it, with the exception of Levi.

This is a point in time where Israel is completely serving other gods/religions and a small percentage of Judah is also serving other gods and mixing HIS religion with the heathens. Basically we were on our way to complete transgression. GOD informed us way back in Deuteronomy that HE HIMSELF would come out and fight against us if we were to break the covenant.

Deut:7:4: For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

Deut:8:19: And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.

We began to see GOD warning us that HE HIMSELF would fight against us to destroy us out of the Holy Land.

Jer:21:5: And I myself will fight against you with an outstretched hand and with a strong arm, even in anger, and in fury, and in great wrath.

Once the percentage of Judah that served other gods/religions started increasing, it became GOD’s will to remove all of us, every kingdom even Assyria from the Holy Land. This was accomplished through a being referred to as Immanuel and the people that follow Immanuel as a religion. Immanuel was the fulfillment of Jer: 21:5.

The entire prophesy of Immanuel starts at Isa: 7:14 to around Isa 10:20. GOD is giving Ahaz a sign of our destruction. And as you can see Ahaz didn’t want to hear it, but GOD tells him anyway. GOD was trying to remove Judah from the land with the heathen nations around about them but Judah was a strong people and some continued in the religion of GOD. Once GOD saw that the heathen nations joined with Israel could not defeat Judah, GOD manifested Immanuel, the Destroyer. The Old Testaments have two prophesies within it. There is prophecy of the Destroyer and prophesy of The Messiah or the one that would rekindle the old relationship between GOD and HIS people. These prophecies are very similar in dialect. Many people have confused the two.

16: For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.
    17: The LORD shall bring upon thee, and upon thy people, and upon thy father's house, days that have not come, from the day that Ephraim departed from Judah; even the king of Assyria.

GOD is explaining that the child (Immanuel) will start out as an evil person and before the child discovers the good he would have already destroyed his own people, Israel and Judah. “forsaken of both her kings” is referring to the king of Judah and the king of Israel. Notice in 17 HE is explaining that the evil will come upon every kingdom in the land. All of the prophecy of Immanuel is a detailed description as to how the Northern nations Rome, Europe, Spain and Italy conquered the whole earth and what religion did they bring and conquer with? The religion of the only entity confessed and called by the name Immanuel. And all of it was spearheaded by Babylon witch is Rome. This has become known as the reign of the white man. Read all of the prophecy of Immanuel but read it from the point of view of Judah then you will see it is not good prophecy. If you read it from the point of view of the heathen, it is good prophecy and the reason so many of us follow Immanuel is because the point of view of the heathen was the only point of view we had ever been taught. Lets look at some more.

Isa 8:
    1: Moreover the LORD said unto me, Take thee a great roll, and write in it with a man's pen concerning Maher-shalal-hash-baz.
    2: And I took unto me faithful witnesses to record, Uriah the priest, and Zechariah the son of Jeberechiah.
    3: And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the LORD to me, Call his name Maher-shalal-hash-baz.
    4: For before the child shall have knowledge to cry, My father, and my mother, the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria shall be taken away before the king of Assyria.
    5: The LORD spake also unto me again, saying,
    6: Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah's son;
    7: Now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many, even the king of Assyria, and all his glory: and he shall come up over all his channels, and go over all his banks:
    8: And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.

Notice how GOD wants this event or prophesy recorded, noted and witnessed by others. Basically it is informing the reader to pay attention, this is very important information. What we are witnessing is the true birth record and secondary name given to Immanuel.
    As you can see the true parents of Immanuel are Isaiah and a woman referred to as the prophetess, which would make her a Levite, which would make Immanuel a pure Levite. I don’t know if you understand what that means but throughout the history of Israel after the condoning of a prophet all of GOD’s major works was done through the tribe Levi.

Immanuel’s secondary name, “Maher-shalal-hash-baz” means to plunder, pillage, and destroy with lightning speed. Immanuel is the perfect name because once Judah began serving other gods/religions GOD switched sides to destroy us and evict us from the Holy Land. This person Immanuel was the flesh and bone manifestation of that; he had to be created because Judah was too strong of a people for the heathens to destroy.

Isa: 8:
    11: For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,
    12: Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.
    13: Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

Notice how this particular passage is wanting the reader to pay even closer attention, “spoke thus to me with a strong hand”. It is GOD giving stern advice to Isaiah and also to the reader as to how to view these people that follow and worship Immanuel as a religion, “I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,
    12: Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.”

Although you will see the savants of Immanuel ruling the earth and you will see their religion in all corners of the earth, one should wait on and praise GOD and GOD only.

This is a description as to how Immanuel exist to Judah and Israel today.

14: And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
    15: And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

Today many of the house of Israel and Judah follow Immanuel blindly and fail to see that they already have a LORD and SAVIOUR but they have been taught to look over the Old Testament of YHVH. The reason this hasn’t been revealed is because it was sealed until the heathens be setup and established.

16: Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

That is the entire prophesy of Immanuel.
  2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Feb 26, 2013
    That the children of Israel have been taught to look over the Old Testament certainly isn't true. :D The faithful to the Father have been taught to understand the whole of the Doctrine, by having faith in the Holy Son who was sent for our transgressions, that we might be salvaged. We were taught to believe in His works, His healing of our afflictions, His resurrection, for our benefit, our very redemption. To try to understand the Holy Scriptures without trust to the Father and belief in His Way, is to try in vain, for He, the Son, came of the Most High, and none come before the Father without the Son and His justification.

None can gather true wisdom for salvation without taking up their cross and following the Son in His passion.