Black Muslims : The Descent of Isa/Jesus [peace be upon him]

Discussion in 'Islam Study Group' started by noor100, Nov 7, 2013.

1. noor100

noor100 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +566
    Ahadeeth Pertaining To The Descent Of Sayyidina Isa (Jesus - Peace Be Upon Him)

Aqeedah of Ahlus-Sunnah Wal Jammah Regarding the Descent of Sayyidina Isa (عليه السلام)

We believe in the signs of the Hour such as the appearance of the Antichrist (dajjal) and the descent of `Isa ibn Maryam, peace be upon him, from heaven, and we believe in the rising of the sun from where it sets and in the emergence of the Beast from the earth. (Aqeedah Tahawiyya)

Hadeeth Number One:
    Sayyidina Abu Huraira (رضي الله عنه) reports that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: "I swear by Him Who has power over my life, the son of Mary shall descend among you as a Just ruler. He will break the cross and kill the swine; [The implication of "breaking the Cross" and "killing of the swine" is that Christianity will become defunct as a religion. The whole edifice of the Christian religion is based on the belief that God crucified His only son (i.e. Sayyidina Isa (عليه السلام) on the Cross and caused him to suffer this 'accursed' death so that he might thus expiate for the sins of man. Among the followers of God's Prophets, the Christians are unique in having rejected the entire Shariah of God and retaining this belief only. The swine has been declared unlawful by all the Prophets (peace be upon them all), but the Christians have gone as far as to make it lawful. Hence when Jesus (عليه السلام) will proclaim on his appearance, "I am not the son of God; I did not die on the Cross, nor did I expiate for the sins of anyone," the whole basis of Christian belief will be demolished. Similarly, the second distinctive characteristic of Christianity will vanish when Jesus (عليه السلام) will say: "I never declared the swine lawful for my followers nor did I proclaim them free from the restraints of Divine Law."] and he will put an end to war." (Bukhari, Kitab Ahadith al-Anbiya; Bab: Nuzul 'Isa Ibn Maryam; Muslim, Bab: Bayan Nuzul 'Isa; Tirmidhi, Abwab-al-Fitan; Bab Fi Nuzul 'Isa; Musnad Ahmad, Marwiyat Abu Huraira)

In another tradition the word jizya has been substituted for harb, "war", i.e., he will abolish the jizya on nonbelievers. [In other words this expression means that differences between the followers of various religions will vanish and the whole mankind will join the brotherhood of Islam. Consequently, there shall no longer be any war or cause for imposing religious tax on anyone. This interpretation is supported by Tradition No. 5 and 15 quoted hereafter.]

http://www.muftisays.com/blog/Seife...ayyidina-isa-(jesus-.-peace-be-upon-him).html