Black People : The deepest thinker

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kevin Ervin, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Kevin Ervin

Kevin Ervin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    The deepest thinkers know that all is spiritually derived of God's (sub) conscious thoughts... The deepest thinker is forever centered without ever getting lost within "the center" of ones very own process of thought... The deepest thinker rarely agrees with "the arrival line" yet always respects the levels in the surrounding thoughts of all other children....of God, as God ones ever-present self. The deepest thinkers spiritually live in and spiritually walk through God's reality, which still remains the "all" that there actually is... God-conscious thought(s), with Time, equates true knowledge and/or life-actual experience... I say, do not believe...in "this" or "that", when God oneself has no need to... Or it is God that you have lost sight of through your very own "thoughts". You see, all that is inevitable...flows, and inevitably flows like a natural river into the belly of the sea... To see then see that the cycles of life through the balance in God's Time is the truth that validates all inter-connected thoughts as true. Be possessed by no contradictory "thoughts" otherwise... Kevin D. Ervin 2007 c.

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4: Kg Beloved Kevin:

keep :kickball: bouncing those Divine thoughts, that cannot be found in no dictionaries, libraries nor Google Searched.

Divine Thinkers are :number1:

HILY/A:hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4:

3. Kevin Ervin

Ratings:
    +1
    That's right, thought that suppresses thought equates no thought...

4. torch

torch Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Great words of widsom brother:angel1:

5. Kevin Ervin

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you torch... Goddess I was just thinking... An old man once told me that Holy doctrines are mans contaminated words to govern a mans true mind thus structuring that present-day society in the name of God... Only without order there is disorder... But it is God oneself that identifies (what words merely describe) through thy soul, and thoughts otherwise keeps everything imbalanced and non-centered... As "that structure" too is destined to fall as well through the balance in Time... You know what my uncle slash homeboy told me, that manuals are for idiots who cannot figure things out. Holy writings are encoded within the soul... And these words ones very own mind must always know... Kevin