Black People : The Death Penalty

I agree with the death penalty only for serial psychopathic killers. These people have no remorse for the crimes and have no hope of being rehabilitated... at least in this life. These types can be dangerous even in jail, because they rape and kill other inmates.

For rape and molestation... many times men doing this were victims of this themselves, so I can't really support killing them. If they are a continous threat, they need to be put in a mental institution.

Regardless, if the death penalty is imposed it needs to be 100% clear that the person did the crime. Too many innocents especially in the black community have died with this brand of 'justice.'

I respect everyone's opinions.....

But life experiences have taught me that some of the same people who claim to have so much love in thier heart and not believe in the death penalty-

-You don't have to kill or rape anybody-

Just talk about THEIR mother or look at THEIR daughters the wrong way and they'll start cussing, snotting like a bull and are ready to grab that shotgun...lol.

I've seen it time and time again.

The calmest person in the world can flip like Mike Tyson when you do something to THEM.
But it has to happen to THEM or thier family and hit home in order for them to understand the importances of law enforcement and maintaining order in society.

Dual Karnayn said:
I respect everyone's opinions.....

But life experiences have taught me that some of the same people who claim to have so much love in thier heart and not believe in the death penalty-

-You don't have to kill or rape anybody-

Just talk about THEIR mother or look at THEIR daughters the wrong way and they'll start cussing, snotting like a bull and are ready to grab that shotgun...lol.

I've seen it time and time again.

The calmest person in the world can flip like Mike Tyson when you do something to THEM.
But it has to happen to THEM or thier family and hit home in order for them to understand the importances of law enforcement and maintaining order in society.

I agree.

However, where do you feel the line is drawn when it comes to justice and rehabilitation?

SoulSearcher

I agree.

However, where do you feel the line is drawn when it comes to justice and rehabilitation?
Good question.......

Especially as it relates to the Tookie Williams case.

To be honest with you I believe if a person IS GUILTY beyond reasonable doubt of cold blooded murder....they should be swiftly executed.

I'm talking about with in a months time.

I wouldn't give them a chance to sit around 10 or 15 years thinking up ways to win public sympathy and "reform" themselves or "find Jesus".

The people they killed didn't get a chance to "reform" themsleves and improve thier lives, why should they?

You have some slick people in this world.
Give them enough chance and they can kill up an entire family and have you feeling sorry for THEM while the victims themselves are forgotten.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back