Black People : THE DEATH OF THE N WORD?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by oldiesman, Jul 10, 2007.

1. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    i'm sure that all are aware of the[symbolic]funeral held yesterday by the[naacp]i guess as a way of[burying]the use of the[n]word,what i don't understand is why we have to put on this show[yes show]and get all this media attention for a word that we[blacks]have been and will continue to call one another as long as we're black[there are three certainties in this country-death,taxes and blacks calling each other the n word]i'm not trying to be funny just stating a fact,yes a sad one but a fact none the less,the naacp would've done blacks more service by holding a mock funeral showing how we're killing ourselves by dropping out of school,and cutting our own opportunities short in many ways,but then that wouldn't have gotten as much[MEDIA] attention..or and by the way,why is the word[COLOURED]still in it's name,shouldn't it be[NAABP]??

2. Slowly

Slowly Well-Known Member MEMBER

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    I'm thinking they stick with it because of the way naacp just rolls off your tongue. For a quick minute they went with National Association (for) Advancement (of) People (of) Color, or NAAPC, but the name didn't stick. They didn't go with NAABP because it was militant Blacks who wanted to be called Black. The silent majority wanted Afro-American.

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace

The NAACP is not about us.........

who amongst US is COLORED????

furthermore, it was started by colored people.....namely, the so-called JEWS!

who still control it/them today!!

who do you/we think TOLD them to have the "funeral"??

I humbly leave you in Peace

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    I Agree with all of you Mighty Thinking black king gods:

These are a people who have wasted energy, and operates in Ignorance.

They do not speak for all people.

They do not know the true meaning to the Root of the N word, and yet they are ready to bury that which they have no knowledge of. Did they once think to even ask the Chinese what the true root meaning of the N Word? No.

Do these Human beings, workers of iniquities, anti-truth, anti-nature, know that Thinking is talking also?

A person can Think the N word, and still they can continue their evil actions in other ways towards black people, because action do speak louder than words.

Why isn't the NAACP spreading the word to the people about all these prison Camps that is already built that is going have their NAACP not knowing what to do with themselves in these Camps too?

Why isn't the NAACP not protesting to bury Martial Law which is already in process?

These are people who speak with a tongue, from a mind-set that is still in captivity/slavery, run a away salve mentality.

The N word should remain as is, because it is part of history, and the generations not yet born, if there is going to be a next generations can see how Stupid the people was in these times.

The Good, Bad, and Ugly history must never be hidden from the generations yet to come.

See how brain damaged many of our people are.

Is an unexamined life worth living?

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    once again the naacp has attacked the beast of inequity with a feather duster...what else is new?

one love
    khasm

6. will-he-write

will-he-write Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27

Good points especially in regard to the use of the word colored in their name!!! However the time would have been better spent having a mock burial of white supremacy!!! When we destroy white supremacy within ourselves then we think and speak differently!!!! After destroying it within our community then you will see the destruction of the institution around the world!!!