Black People : The Death of Black America!

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

I agree about there being something bigger behind all of this. This ruthless culture is using silent weapons in a QUIET war against far too many of us!

Peace In SpiritualOne...you speak truth to power.

A computer can analyze

but only a mind can

create

a solution to the problem analyzed;

Will a Black folks become vegetarian?
will folks stop drinking from stress?

will the term BBW be chainged to I love working out and Dieting?

Self destructive consumption is based on many underlying psychological factors before any one can even suggest the taking of daily supplements.

Hence we need to urgently work on a collective solution to destroy the blues that cuases nutricide

but only a mind can

create

a solution to the problem analyzed;

Will a Black folks become vegetarian?
will folks stop drinking from stress?

will the term BBW be chainged to I love working out and Dieting?

Self destructive consumption is based on many underlying psychological factors before any one can even suggest the taking of daily supplements.

Hence we need to urgently work on a collective solution to destroy the blues that causes nutricide

We can solve this problem by working on ourselves first!

Sorry but much too elitist and simplistic

We can solve this problem by working on ourselves first!

There have always been and will always be small isolated groups of vegetarians in the Black American community and even those who have pioneered an outreach to spread the message, the fact of the matter is that thier venues of getting the word to the masses has deminished by cleverly orchestrated means.
I first heard of Dr. Afrika
Jewel Poukram
Ra Un Nefer Amen
Dr Sebi
Queen Afua

from NY Black talk radio in the 80s and 90s
Gary Byrd, Rev Del Schields, and Bob Law

Now that those venues have been assasinated or coopted,
these pioneers have not been able to have a "rub off" effect on thier nieghbors since they live,
hold business and shops and restaurants in the heart of the innercity Black community, were folks will smile and say Hotep to them, but pass the stores and go get fried chicken wings and a Padron or Hendog

A serious scientific and well thought out strategy is needed
to save our community since all of the above avatars have made it plain that the keeping of such information from being the IN THING is actually an act of genocide, cold calm and deliberate, and ties into the presewnt legislature to promote geneticaly modified food stuffs, attack all forms of organic farming, (including home gardening) and to require subscriptions for basic supplements
(www.garynull.com)

Leading by example sounds nice but has no verification in historical validation of being successful

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back