Black Poetry : The Day Will Come - Da United Streets of America Pt. 2.2

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Da Street So'ja, Aug 7, 2001.

1. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42

2. GYPSYMAN

GYPSYMAN Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Bro. warrior and So'Ja

Sun...this is truth "shinin"....this is sendin' me back to the "lab".

you dropped..

...we are in the early stages but its approaching to your right, fast
    unmasked
    50 years in the future ..will become 50 years in the past
    so i ask
    is this the path ?

and

...I catch Z's Like Jay....

from work created by...So'Ja

...peepin the tyght style combined with knowledge dropped....lookin 4 the next master-piece.

Peace
    g-man

3. blakverb

blakverb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    Blak man...you put it down!!!!! Bro, You gone send me back to my remedial poetry class...this is off the hook!!! I'll hit you tomorrow.

blak
    your brother in struggle

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    MAN O MAN

THIS HIT HOME AND OFF DA CHAIN
    LIKE DES BE FAT 10+
    FROM OFF DA STREETZ TOO DA HOOD
    IN MY HOME U CAME ALL THE WAY IN
    FLOW HEAD ON .....................PLEASE!!:toast:

5. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    i don't want anybody

to stop having fun, because i always have fun. these next ten years 2002 to 2012 are going to be very important in human history these next ten years will make or break mankind as a whole. as we continue to go against the spirit , the balance is off and nature is a tender balance and it will be corrected when the pendulum swings back. i wish our young people weren't so caught up in brand names cause they would feel where this is going a lot better. it's written on the wall, i did the math it's doesn't add up. the next ten years you will see more disease more people dying before 45 years of age or sooner like we've never seen before. things are off balance and will continue that way until we hit the wall
    people are concerned about how much money that then make irregardless of what impact is has on human life. they say we are living longer but is it productive life or just hanging on. you can't avoid the inevitable. this is a run away train at 400mph and even a run away train comes to a stop at some point
    because NOTHING lasts forever expect forever itself i wish i had more time because they have people that are blind out here i talk not of today or tomorrow
    but the future. if you twenty-two i say keep you eyes open because soon you'll be 33 and then you'll understand what i was talking about our maybe not

thanks Cindy
    Gypsy
    Rich
    Blakverb

it's not easy sitting around watching this play out right before your eyes

6. cocobutterskyn

cocobutterskyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Spreading Joy.... need some?
    Ratings:
    +220
    So'ja

I always come to you for a dose of reality and as usual you always give me just the right dosage. Bitter or sweet it's what needs to be said and heard. Keep preaching the word.

Mad Sistahly Love:heart:
    Your Lady Street So'ja

7. shaneak

shaneak Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Support engineer
    Ratings:
    +7
    Soja!!!

Your words are like bells ringing in my ears...my deepest and darkest fears...you survived the streets...i survived the crazed *** country. where they think they come from the streets...i remember when home was so safe...now i question my place...of peace... but i know i still love the country.

yea man..I'm late...late as hell. :x: But i'm hear and reading and feeling it all i even went back and read part 1. and i'm diggin your style. I'm not a city girl...i'm country one..and i'm so glad i was raised their rather than in the city. :D Keep those streets safe cause if i ever decide to visit New York...I'll know you got my back!!! :D

Now in response to your reply to the others...i'm 21... and I know all to well of what you speak. I'm just waiting for the day...with so much disappointment in our society as whole...including me. But oh well...we move one..because we all know time waits for no one. I fear the upcoming world, the dangers, the lies, the resentment, the anger, poisons that lie ahead. I fear life for life hear is like hell on earth.... We birth children to one day suffer from what many many many of generations have created...all brought to on existence...one time and one earth. We shall fall!!! I just don't know when...I guess no one does. Your words man...god your words...I be loving them to the highest degree. I be feeling... feeling the Soja from da Streets!!!!

8. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    Coco and Sha

yeah Coco thanks for the love you make it easy and worth it to write cause i feel your vibe very strongly

Sha - you are very special, i don't care where you come from, but what i like about you is that you see the direction. i need you out in the forefront cause you are a soldier you sound like a very strong person. i would never steer you wrong just on one belief alone: God don't like ugly. if you come to NY you know i'm gonna link up with you. and i can introduce you to my nephew. it's all good, we real soldiers, meaning we stand for something, not for nonsense, not for acting fool like we don't have intelligence. We are men you cool we cool it's all about love i would love to drop all the stuff in this brain cause you would be suprised of what is really going on behind the scenes - i am impressed by your intelligence your sense of justice, i need to draft you because

you are a
    Strong Young Soldier

i don't care about City or Country i care about heart and guts

DSSNY

9. shaneak

shaneak Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Support engineer
    Ratings:
    +7
    Thanks Soja!!

I try to be...strong that is. Usually i am...i always say...never lose your composure...cause if you lose that...you're *** out!! :D But if i ever come to NY...i'll be sure to give you a mail and let you know i'm on the way!!! :x:

By the way...feel free to dump any of your scenes in my back yard...more i got to clean up...means the more insight i get on life...so...bring some of that garbage my way... :D