MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Read Part 1 here
Read Part 2 here
Read Part 3 here

The Day the Sun Went Black - Part4
© 2011 B. Walden

We all turned to see where the noise was coming from, and we noticed 3 teen boys throwing objects at a store window. They were hooting and hollering as the window finally shattered to pieces, leaving an opening into the store. One teen proceeded to climb through the window store. Suddenly, I heard Randy's angry voice yelling.
"Hey you!" He shouted and started running towards the teen vandals.
"Randy come back here!" His companion cried out to him.
The teen that had climbed into the window front store jumped out and took a stance as if he was holding down his territory. It was then I saw that the boy was holding what looked to be a metal rod of some sort, possible a crowbar or a bat. But at the distance I was at and how dark it was, I couldn't quite tell what it was.
"You punks stop that!" Randy yelled. As soon as Randy got closer to the teens, the boy with the metal object swung.
"NO!" Screamed Randy's friend. She got up and began running towards Randy, but Sharon reacted and grabbed the woman so she too wouldn't get hurt by these street punks.
We watched as if in slow motion Randy's head twist and blood project out of his mouth. You could hear bone cracking and possible shattering as the solid hard object hit Randy's face, and then his body hit the pavement.
"Let me go!" The woman screamed at Sharon and struggled in her tight grip.
The boy raised, what I could now make out to be a aluminum bat, and came back down and brutally began beating Randy's unconscious body. The other two teens just stood in complete dismay themselves, as if they too did not expect to see this horrific event being carried out by their buddy. I couldn't hold back and found myself vomiting.
All of a sudden I felt someone tugging me violently. I looked up and Sharon had a look of growing terror on her face.
"Run," she said sternly. I turned to look to see what she was telling me to run from and I saw the three boys sprinting towards us. "RUN!"
Finally, I rose to my feet and began running towards my car with both Sharon and I trying to hold the woman on her feet so that she too could run, but she was paralyzed with fear that we were pretty much dragging her.
Sharon opened the back door of my car and I stuck the woman in. Then the both of us got in the front seat and slammed our doors shut as fast as we could and locked them. By the time I got my keys in the ignition the three teens had already caught up to us. The teen with the bat stood in front of the car with a menacing smile, but with the headlights on him, it made him look to be demon-possessed. The other two teens were both on my side and Sharon's, now they looked to have joined in with the crazy boy.
"START THE CAR!" screamed Sharon while hitting me.
"I am, I am!" I yelled back turning the keys, "He's standing in my way!"
"So what?!!" she shouted.
I couldn't run the kid over.
Then all of a sudden there was a loud bang. The boy with the bat had hit the hood of my car. The boy's face was expressionless. The other two boys began to laugh loudly.
Without hesitation I put the car in drive and hit the kid. He rolled off the hood of the car as we sped out of the chaos.
"Stop!" Sharon cried out, "We have to get Randy."
I had almost nearly past Randy still lying on the street. I just wanted to get out of there. I stopped the car next to him and got out. I looked down the street to make sure the crazed teens weren't still coming after us, but it was too dark to see.
Randy was either dead or unconscience and I didn't have time to check, because soon as I began to lift him up I could hear the footsteps and heavy breathing of the teens running towards our way.
"Get it, get it! They're coming!" Sharon continued to yell.
Randy wasn't a small man. I opened the back car seat and pushed him in as fast as I could and closed the door. I didn't bother to look back to see how close they were, I hopped in the driver's seat and we were off into the night....or day?

To be continued.....Part 5 here

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back