Black Short Stories : The Day I Freed A Slave

MRS. LADY

BANNED
Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
I never liked the Mistress. She would often insult my intelligence. The quality of she that I despised most was her sexuality. The meaningless sensuality and the acts left to be defined by the weak minds of the man kind.

She called herself Lady Tempest. When vodka became her lover to abuse for the evening she would call to comand that she be addressed, "yes/no mistress."

The self proclaimed slaves were all submissive. They feared the wrath of their mistress's scorn should they displease. Her never appeased apetite to for the surrender of dignity in desperation for a false sense of superiority was the motivation of the bomb I subconciously set on timer to explode, and subject her to the rule.

The men in the dwellings, mere vassals. My subjects of study. Recognized in my eyes as the pawns of my desires. The mistress subjected them to control, and carfully placed each piece on the path to ruin.

On the 11th day of the 3rd month of my 11th year the cross-over to womanhood offered with it the secrets of seduction. The mistress offered to me her unsolicited advice to conquer men, and told this Young Lady in Waiting, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

As the dungeon was entered for the first time, the decor of evil smiled through the props, the whips and chains used to punish, the candles and wax used to burn. The invitation to be shamed was extended, as the threshold was crossed into the realm of separation.

The gift the mistress gave me, a slave. They call me Jade-ess. Lady Jade-ess to be exact. Jade is my favorite gem, and ess just short for the letter S, which means Stone.

He entered my chambers. "My lady, how does the mistress wish her temple to be pleased," asked he in a playful manner?

"Assume the position", I told him.

As he knelt before me I said, "Be killed with kindness. As your desire to be a simple play thing at my command you give me the choice to disrespect the gift of life. The apple that has fell from the tree I pick up and give you back. Remember, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, but it's separation only natural. I subject you to no control. The power is not in knowing that I command, but in knowing that the intent to command is a self inflicted death sentence. Now, I must do what I have always needed to do and Raise Up!"

As I walked out of the door he called to me, "Mistress."

I turned and said, "Address me as Goddess, and tell the mistress that to not fear my return to this place would not be wise!"

This is soooo powerful. I like the analogy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back