Black Hebrew Israelites : The Daughters of Sarah

Black-king

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 13, 2011
Just like the men our sisters also need to make a conscious efforts and repent from all their wickedness. In our repentance and rebuilding of our nation our women play a major key role and teaching and raising our children. Our society is messed up right now because most of our household are made up of single mothers who have no knowledge on how to raise children.
Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, Most of our sistas don't have the role model in the household to teach them better, its time to wake up sisters and come back to your nationality and get the knowledge needed to help out yourself and your people
Shalom MHNCB

Just like the men our sisters also need to make a conscious efforts and repent from all their wickedness. In our repentance and rebuilding of our nation our women play a major key role and teaching and raising our children. Our society is messed up right now because most of our household are made up of single mothers who have no knowledge on how to raise children.Most of our sistas don't have the role model in the household to teach them better, its time to wake up sisters and come back to your nationality and get the knowledge needed to help out yourself and your people

IMO the strengthening the black family needs to happen. Weak moral standards, and years of neglecting to address this truly pressing societal issues that hinders us has done this to us. Stats show that kids thrive on the love and support of two parents. I'm not knocking single parents, I was raised by my mother, but having a father in the home would have been a plus for me and my siblings. There are many things we learned about manhood form the streets in not so many good ways.

The black family is in worse shape now than at any other point in our history. We can ill afford to continue down this path that has proven to lead to violence, poverty, moral depravity, and failure.

Peace!

IMO the strengthening the black needs to happen by weak moral standards, and years of neglecting to address this truly pressing societal issues that hinders us. Stats show that kids thrive on the love and support of two parents. I'm not knocking single parents, I was raised by my mother, but having a father in the home would have been for me and my siblings. There are many things we learned about manhood for the streets in not so many good ways.

The black family is in worse shape now than at any other point in our history. We can ill afford to continue down this path that has proven to lead to violence, poverty, moral depravity, and failure.

Peace!
I understand what you are saying brother, Christ says it best when he said,
Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Matthew 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
God created the family structure husband, wife and children, that is the foundation of our community, but this evil society teaches, something else, like a man or woman must sleep with multiple partners before they settle for the one.
Mat 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
Mat 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Mat 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Now there is no where in the Bible where you see girlfriend boyfriend, you will see betrothed or engaged and marriage. This removal of that foundation is what destroying our community today. Single parent homes. According to the Bible the house should have 2 people to raise the children, . This wicked place say otherwise this is why many teenage kids have boyfriend and girlfriends, committing whoredom from a young age. That is reason #1 for the deprave state of our people.
Hebrew 13:4 Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whore mongers and adulterers God will judge.
Our community is only made of whore mongers, man who can't chasing skirts and whores, women who open their quiver to every arrow. Not many husband and wives anymore, Yes indeed we need to go back the basics family structure, that God has setup, Husband, wife children., rather of baby mamas and baby dadys out of wedlock children.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back