Chief Elder Osiris : The Daughter And Son Of god And The Daughter and Son Of Man

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

Look around you! tell me what do you see happening in the world today, a happening that has been going on every since the Son Of Man came to be present upon this Planet call Earth, a familiar action of behavior expressed by the Son of Man, he that fore warn you of whom he is, as he without condemnation, so confessed to the world and before the gods our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors to be the Human Being, a Being that is Born in Sin and is shaped in iniquity, yet the world of Human Beings show tolerance toward such destructive action of behavior, as the Human Being go along their destructive way destroying the very gift given to all Being in motion, the gift of Life.

The various worlds that constitute the general world on this Planet, claiming to be in action of their Life destructive ways, in the name of their God and without shame, perform such murderous acts upon Life in the presence of their so call God, giving off the indication that their God is in delight of what they are doing to Queen Mother Earth Planet and the Life there on, giving not a conscious conviction of what they are doing, this is the Son of Man I speak of, the Human Being, a True Liar and Deceiver.

Yet the Daughter and Son of the gods, we who have allowed ourselves to be portrayed as a fool and duped by the Son of Man, the Human Being of this Planet Earth, to fall victim to Lies and acts of Deception, yet there was once a Divine Daughter and son of god, whose only knowledge was of Divine Bliss in Life and was surrounded in Peace, Justice, and full of Joy in Life, living a Life of Harmony, Order, And Balance, in action with the Universe, as the Daughter and Son of gods, and without effort, they did comply with the Principals and Law of the Universe, which is Truth and Reality.

Tell me where is the Daughter and Son of The gods Divine Mind today, those whose Ancestors of Cosmic Reality which came from a distant Star System, serving not to be enmity to Time, but just a product of Time and in such a relationship to Time gave them the ability to Know what GOD Is and the True Meaning of the Universe and the relationship the Life of the Daughter and Son of gods have to those entities, culminating to become the Trinity of Eternal Infinity, wrapped in the Infinite Plasma of Darkness, where are those daughters and sons of god, they that are never confessing to be anything to God, just acting out the Divine Life within the Circle of Truth and Reality which verify their relationship to the Energy God, which enable them a Life, Living in Harmony, Order, and Balance, with the Trinity of Time, being the essence of that Dark Space of which the Motion of the GODLY Energy verify the Truth and Reality of that we call GOD, whose Energy Children, emanate out from that Eternal Infinite Darkness, so tell me what is their status in the world today?

Well I will tell you beloved, we have acquired the identity of the Human Being, now in awe over the Son Of Man, as they go about the action of destroying Queen Mother Planet Earth and all the worlds that object to their desired behavior with an attitude of wanting to control all of the worlds on this planet Earth, and having a Strong compulsion to forever keep the once Divine Daughter and Son of the gods in a Mental Stupor that require a want to be just as the Human Beings are, as we the Daughter and Son of god has become just as proficient in the art of Lying and acts of deceiving others, starting with the Black Self First, which now qualify us Black Folks today, not to Know Whom We are, as we have forsaken our place in that Divine Trinity of Time, where Truth and Reality is the essence of all there is in and beyond the Universe, in an inert state, intrinsic in the Eternal Infinite Darkness.

Yet we Black Folks are easily concerned with others condition in Life, more so than having a concern about the Black Folk condition in Life, not realizing that a Hungry Man is of no Food service to another Hungry man, both in the same predicament, needing and desiring of Food, as the two perish from the lack of food

My concern is about the state of condition of Afrika and Afrikan People, what qualify me to be more concerned of others more so than of ourselves, when our condition is as, or much greater than those we claiming concern about.

A Prisoner in solitary confinement is of no use to the prison next door in the same condition, so I have the Time for only the Children of the gods, as oppose for the Son of Man, they that is responsible for the present condition of Afrika and the Black Afrikan People, the Son of Man that now make claim to be the children of God, now in a military stance killing any and everything that move in the target area of Lebanon, being urged on by the Luciferians of the world, giving instruction to america to approve such a murderous behavior now being displayed in Lebanon by the so call Chosen Children of God, the Son Of Man, the Human Beings of the World.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus