Black Spirituality Religion : The Dash...

The dash is important and actually says a lot. Love, what is it and what expresses it!. Is love the irradication of evil and death from your communities and your youth who fall victim to it? Is love the bringing about of justice in the face of evil and wrong inflicted? Can I say I love you and be witness to your demise mentally, emotionally and physically because other groups or systems veiw you as worthless?

You are right, the "dash" is important. But the dash might well mean me kickin @ss and takin names. The dash might mean me having to do unto others for just reasons what they are seeking to do unto us for unjust reasons. The dash might be an expression of love, but the question of love expressed is the real question....cause love expressed can be peaceful, uniting and comforting and healing. On the other hand, it can be bloody, violent and d@mn near inhuman at times in order to bring about that same comfort, safety, healing, peace and unity. So yes, we need to be mindful of the "dash" and what we may have to do to express it.

knightwolf said:
all truth right there...life is too short to be spending it doing things we dont care about or pursuing material items because at the end of the day they do not matter. its the love that we should be spreading to people that should matter.

Amennnnn....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back