Black Spirituality Religion : The Dark Scholarship

This is such a great thread. It slipped past me. I don't get to come on as often but I am always fulfilled when I see soo many posts from people spreading knowledge. This year I will not waste my squander my scholarship. Full steam ahead. It's time to make my teachers proud.
Also, I got 1089 as well when doing the numbers test earlier in the thread. Could be my "stellar" math skills though?? :)

Queen Lite we are in the same boat then, cause my stellar math skills got me a 1089 too. According to the theory- we aren't easily mind controlled. I guess being stubborn does have it's benefits.

Brother MS, unfortunately, according to the hypothesis, by obtaining 1089, your mind is also easily controlled and manipulated by external forces. Lawd! We are all doomed!!

Alexandra

And that could be because you tricked us Queen Alex! The post said "If you are easily mind controlled, you will always get 1098" but I didn't add the numbers up myself before hand until now, it's supposed to be 1089. So both Queen Lite and myself focused on the "most healthy" result....which was incorrect.

I want a rematch! Perhaps we can find more mind control tests? That would be very interesting!

And that could be because you tricked us Queen Alex! The post said "If you are easily mind controlled, you will always get 1098" but I didn't add the numbers up myself before hand until now, it's supposed to be 1089. So both Queen Lite and myself focused on the "most healthy" result....which was incorrect.

I want a rematch! Perhaps we can find more mind control tests? That would be very interesting!

Greetings my favourite Light-bringer,

Wha'h? 1089 you say? hmm..some dyslexic, numerical tourette tricksees going on here; you are telling me, MetaS and Lite that your final product was the same as the number I initially proposed (1098) but with the only difference being a transposition of two digits? Not to put either of you on the spot, but could I venture to suggest you tell us which numbers you started off with?

Good to know that we are not doomed after all. I was ready to end it all. :)

I shall see if I can rustle up some mind control exercises.

Ps - My condolences about your friend who transitioned on Dec 26th. Its comforting to know she is at peace.

Blessings,

Alexandra

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back