Black Spirituality Religion : The Da Vinci Code

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by AACOOLDRE, May 22, 2006.

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Jul 26, 2001
    Dan Brown in “The Da Vinci Code” said…

“ Amen was God of masculine fertility…And do you know who Amon;s (Amen,Amun, Aman) counterpart was? The Egyptian goddess of fertility? It was Isis.(p.120)

Now the face of Isis is generation/fertility according to Egyptologist Budge.

And the female goddess, Isis whose ancient pictogram was once called L’ISA (p.121)

So lets bring the Mona Lisa to and androgyny AMON LISA

Many of Egyptian kings and queens wanted to be the personifications of Amen and Isis.

“Mary Magdalene was pregnant at the time of the crucifixion…With the help of Jesus trusted uncle , Joseph of Arimathea (Really King Aye of Egypt), Mary Magdalene secretly traveled to France…it was here in France that she gave birth to a daughter. Her name was Sarah” (p.255).

“The early Church feared that if the lineage was permitted to grow, the secret of Jesus and Magdalene would eventually surface and challenge the fundamental Catholic doctrine-that of a divine Messiah who did not consort with women or engage in sexual union” (p.257)

Why is the Catholic Church mad? They said Jesus was Amen. And the bible does consider Amen fertile. “These things said the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God”-(Revelation 3:14)

Now we know Amen can mean Truth, Faith which is Hebrew/Egyptian for Aman, and in Greek witness could be an upright pyramid the phallus symbol of fertility. Now Isis and Mary Magdalene would get the V symbol for upside pyramid. Now imagine a bride coming down from heaven in the form of a V or New jack City called Jerusalem (Rev 21:2). This city is laid out from a square just like pyramids and the 144, thousands maybe symbolic for the math formula 144 square inches=1 square Foot. I could be wrong. But Peter is the foundation of the Church/Jerusalem/Bride being hung upside down with only 1 foot being nailed to a cross. I guess this could be a symbol of a pillar and V sign if he could hold both his legs up in the air. But any away an upside pyramid would be square from the top.

When I gave my speech at Jackson Community College in Jackson, Michigan my speech instructor said my chosen topic on the pagan influences on the Bible was stupid. And he quickly announced that he was Catholic. In my American Literature class I was screamed at by a student because I said that Moses and Jesus were contemporary figures with each other in time and place either in the Old or New testament. Man she almost blew out my eardrums. They don’t know the Bible was written in symbols and just because the Bible said Jesus Lived during the Times of Herod and Pilate doesn’t make it true. Paul who wrote half of the NT didn’t even know or see Jesus. Paul said his conversations with Jesus wasn’t of Flesh and blood and Paul also said it was an “out of body experience” meaning a fictional spiritual encounter with a circle of light/sun. Even Dan Brown knows “Egyptian sun disks became the halos of Catholic saints” (p.232)

The real Jesus didn’t live in 30AD but sometime in 1300BC. His real name was Tutankhamen and his wife Ankhsenpa-amen. There’s no evidence that King Aye the uncle of Tutankhamen shuffled Ankhsenpa-amen out of Egypt into France. But we do know that Moses and Phinehas did kill Jesus for switching his name from Aton to Amen. Read Moses death warrant in Deuteronomy 18 and the last chapter of Deuteronomy pointing to Jesus/Joshua being wanted for dead for calling on God by other names that wasn’t authorized. Moses hit the Rock (Jesus) in the head and Phinehas finished him off with a hanging. Now autopsies of Tutankhamen show injuries to his head which was dislocated from his body. Many cases of hangings end up with the head snapping off the body.

Dan brown’s book on Jesus is in part correct. Jesus was married and had kids but we all have been fooled and tricked into believing he lived with Herod and Pilate. The Catholics are upset because one of their Popes (Bishops) more than five hundred years ago stopped priest from giving offspring because all of their sons were the only ones being anointed to the priesthood. This I don’t understand with even their first fictional Pope was married. Now I thought the Bible said “A Bishop must be blameless, the husband of one wife” (1 Timothy 3:2).There was no restriction on marriage just the limits of wives.

I just hope that in the future all Colleges and University can be welcoming to all theories and hypothesis about religion. At this time schools are supportive of religious thinking that is supportive of mainstream ideas. But they are hostile to critical opinions of those mainstream ideas. You can support but not oppose or challenge is always directly or indirectly encouraged. Now my speech instructor was supportive of a student who used his Catholic upbringing to rant and denounce homosexual rights in America. The teacher didn’t call his speech stupid. The teacher only commented on the political side of his speech claiming the constitution didn’t recognize homosexual rights. Under the freedom of association it did. But they didn’t know Sodom and Gomorrah were mythical cities that never existed.

I’m not homosexual but I don’t agree with the Bible conservatives calling for the death of gays claiming they brought on 9-11 and the flood in New Orleans. These so-called ministers say God flushed the toilet on the people in New Orleans. Now for the homosexual men taking it in the brown eye where the sun doesn’t shine allowing me to give the low-down on Sodom. First the Bible doesn’t say Sodom and was about Homosexuality. Sodom originally signified the Egyptian Underworld “Shades (spirits) of the dead”. The Bible says: “And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt where also our Lord (Jesus) was crucified”(Revelations 11:8).Now this fit’s the context of Sodom being the Underworld “Shades of the dead” and “Under darkness” Jude 1:6. Another name for Underworld in Egypt was Amen-Ta. Why is it so that the name Amen and Egypt comes up when speaking on Jesus? It’s also strange that from the Sodom story produced ancestor tribes of Moab and Ammon . Was Revelations 11:8 a cryptic way of linking Jesus death and followers not tribes of Ammon? (Amon) I think its too much of a coincidence to rule it out. Ammon with two m’s was just another name for the Egyptian God Amen and their followers see Herodotus Book 2:18;42. Moabites from Ruth are in the fake genealogy of Jesus too in the Book of Matthew.

Now there’s something more about Sodom I just can’t put my finger on. Like who were the Angels in the Sodom story. It would appear Jesus had spiritual adultery with the God Amen The Book of Jude compares Sodom and Gomorrha as being under darkness as being followers of Cain (Ptah/Thoth gods of crafts and magic) and Balaam-Jude 1:11. (another name for Jesus). The strange flesh they went after were the angels of Hathor/Isis the counterpart of Thoth who helped Amen create the world. “Let us (angels) make man is our spiritual (Amen/spirit) image”.