Chief Elder Osiris : The Da Vinci Code

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, May 19, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Da Vinci Code

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, have you all ever notice that you do not hear of comments coming from Black so call Leaders in the Ecclesiastic organization concerning the DA Vinci Code, the Dan brown rendition on Jesus in print form, and now is hitting the Movie Theaters around the world?

Have you ever wondered when it come to major issues that affect the Afrikan, European, and Asian world, how the thoughts are absent coming from True Black Nationalist concerning those issues, as if to imply that Black folks do not have a Mind of their own that is not influenced and controlled by the European/Zionist and Asian Worlds ?

I see why My Book, Lies About God, an Expos`e, is being White Washed and why Black folks have a problem with My Book, Lies About God, and the fact that the cover of Lies About God has Jesus on the cross with a Big No symbol plastered over him and that frighten Black Folks, because it threaten their Christan belief but White People in power they refuse to allow my book to reach the main stream public because they know it reveal a Black Mind about the Hierarchy of the Christian organization and its Major Star, that have not all Black Minds under submission, regarding their Jesus Claim to Fame.

But let me get back to the DA Vinci Code, a book all Black folks should Read, as well as see the Movie, which I will do this week End.

The thing that grab my attention concerning the DA Vinci Code is the reaction I am-observing coming from the power of the Religious Institutions whose foundation set squarely upon the Jesus Lie, made out to be received as True, and now here come Dan Brown having the Nerve to question the very foundation of the Christian Church Faith, which is centered around the Jesus projected to be the Son Of God.

The Religious Power is all aligned attacking the DA Vinci code, they did so while it was only in print but now that it has been put in motion picture, a medium that is far more impressive than the Print, these devils have gone into a frenzy, mounting a massive strike against Dan Brown DA Vinci Code, calling it mere fiction, yet I have not seen them take on Dan Brown One on One.

So here is what make me to know that I am Right concerning the Jesus Phenomena, it is what the power house of Christianity is stating to be correct about their claim of there being no Truth to the Dan Brown DA Vinci Code, then why are they so nervous about a Lie about their Jesus getting out to the Public, the Christian Public more likely, as if to suggest that they know that their Religious Institution is a House that is built upon sinking sand, a foundation that can not stand, if the Water of Truth and Reality fall upon such a weak supporting foundation, a foundation that consist of Lies and deception.

Is the Christian Faith so tissue paper thin to the point, if the Giant of Truth come in the form of a Book or on the Movie Screen, suggesting that you should Think as oppose to believe, use logic instead of hope about Jesus, that such a suggestion might have a damaging effect upon the Christian Faithful Religion?

The Truth Run not from a Lie, it need not to mount a campaign to vilify the Lie, Truth Mere Presence, which verify that which is Real, is what condemn the Lie and do so on its own merit, having not to use propaganda to attack and confuse the Truth.

But a Lie attempt to confuse the Truth, by stating that it is the Truth, but it is the Lie that is being covered up, by claiming to be the Truth, yet the Truth need no defending, but the Lie does, by attempting to defend itself, doing so, by claiming to be the Real Truth.

The DA Vinci Code has revealed the weakness of the Religious institution, by the way they are reacting to what they claim to be a Lie and only A lie goes into a panic mode, when Truth appear, when it is the Truth that react not to a Lie nervously, as religion is doing toward the DA Vinci Code, yet is saying, it all is fiction and if their claim is True, then why such strong reaction of resentment toward the DA Vinci Codeit, A Lie always fall flat on its face in the presence of the Profound Logical Thinker.

I Read The DA Vinci Code and I was not concern with Dates, place, and Time, such is what confuse you away from the Truth, when I read I am allowing my ability to logical reason as well, about what is being stated in the Book and if you do that with the DA Vinci Code, then you would have broken the Code, because the Key is Sound Profound Reasoning and being logical with what is being Mentally portrayed to you in Book form.

The Truth, The Truth always start out under the canopy of Empirical Reasoning and such reasoning always can be carried out to a Logical Conclusion, colliding not with the intending syllogism it require, but a Lie, it always start out under the canopy of irrationality, embracing illogical reasoning and when in search for the Truth or to be able to recognize the Lie, such is always based on how the premise is established about that you seek to know wheather it be the Truth or a Lie.

The Syllogism surrounding the DA Vinci Code is that Jesus is not whom religion has portrayed him to be, with the religious premise being that Jesus is the Son Of God and Was Born Of A Virgin Birth and did Die and rose from the Dead and ascended back into Heaven to sit on the Right Hand Side Of His Father ( GOD ) and all of the stuff he supposed to have done in between, such as walking on water, changing water to wine raising the dead and all of this was/is not to be portrayed to be symbolic but to have actually happen and it is that Jesus, which I say is a Fantasy and Never Was, and My position remain the same, no matter how you might try to change the color of that Lie as Some Black Folks Do in order to make the Lie look like us Black Folks, but I am here to tell you that a lie remain a lie, no matter how we attempt to dress it up and that is all The DA Vinci Code is conveying to you, which is, the Jesus that have been sold to the World as being the physical Son of God, is in fact a Lie, yet the DA Vinci Code goes on to imply that the Jesus person was just like you, in the Physical, and his work is/was no more difference than a rebel, liken to a Marcus Garvey,Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr, Malcom X, Elijah Muhammad and all of the Social Civil Revolutionaries that rebelled against what they saw to be an injustice in the World.

White Folks of Religious Power is the Devil and all others that advance their Lies and Deception about God, Universe And Life, is as well !!!

So To The Independent Minded Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist I say, to hell with what the devil is saying about the DA Vinci Code, go and break the Code by using your Divine Mind to See the Lies and Deception portrayed by the Mind of the Devil in a make believe form call Jesus !!!

Date, Time, And Place, can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

It Is The Devil that Is In Total discomfort Over This Missive, Be You Black, White Arab/Asian Or Zionist.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.
    >
    > Such is why the up coming June 24-25 Gathering is so important
    to the True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such
    a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused
    Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingredients for the making of
    nothing but confusion embedded in Fear.
    >
    > Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering,
    not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritical Human beings
    Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.
    >
    > For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact:
    [email protected] or [email protected]@net
    >
    > I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >