Black Spirituality Religion : The curse of Ham vs the Great Flood. What is more ridiculous and why?

Nevermind 42Tribes, if I've got to direct and guide you in this conversation, it isn't worth it, from my perspective.

Until you place some information on the table, your allegations are indeed, private interpretations/claims, as you've stated:

I interpret the flood as being scientifically impossible based on too many schools of science to name, from history to genetics, zoology, evolution it just doesnt work unless you call it a miracle and an illusion since nations lived through it. The headers or Hebrews were familiar with two nations that sat between and around great rivers. Great floods happened. The whole world wide thing and the godly aspects is just an exaggeration or maybe even Moses's divine wisdom. It worked until Islam. I have a lot of issues with Islam but at least they made it into a local flood.

The children of Ham was a failed attempt at explaining where all the people came from. The curse on Canaan had nothing to do with race and everything to do with anti-Canaan propaganda.

Are you now walking away from the above, are you pushing back from what you've stated above about how you interpret the information?

I dont think the scientific impossibilities of a global flood of such nature with land locked animals that would not fit on an aircraft carrier that is **** similar to an ancient fairy tale deserves an argument amongst grown men. I'm ok with the rest being innuendo. We both know what happened to Canaan. I have some but not a lot about Canaan's role in predynastic Egypt. My assumption that Canaan was Egypt's Asiatic black dog isnt strong enough to defend but the age of Canaan is mainstream wikipedia stuff.

Let me go back though. My whole point in the original reply on your link was to point out how it doesnt answer questions. It begs scrutiny. If I'm next to certain that such a great flood is impossible you have to coax me out of the cave with evidence as to how it could be possible especially when I know how sedimentary rock is formed, and I know how fossils are formed. For gods sake I created them as a kid.

If you really want some indication of the existing of a deity dump this ridiculous flood stuff and move on to the double slit experiment.

Peace 42Tribes... Concerning Genesis 9:20 - 9:27... verse 9:24: "And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son HAD DONE UNTO HIM"... Gilgamesh was named from birth for fame. Two-thirds of him was "divine" (of an advanced form of intelligence) and One-third mortal, whom restored to their rightful place, cult centers and temples which the GREAT WORLD FLOOD had ruined...from: Shiriyya Gilgamesh... The following information provide a different view to consider concerning the Great Flood...

This knowledge is not influenced by the view of a Christian, Muslim or Israelite, nor is this knowledge influenced by any secret society, cult or denomination. This knowledge is influenced by All of the Scriptures and related literature COMBINED, ABSENT of Religion.

Continuing from Bulletin # 76; The beginning of the great flood... The waters eventually stopped, on the first day of the tenth month. And the tops of the mountains became visible. The Ark-Craft was rested downward, and landed on the waters, on the seventeenth day of the twelfth month, upon the mountain of Ararat, for a great craft in the sky had lifted it from the water, so that it hovered above the surface of the water. When it was over, the great craft lowered the Ark-Craft downward, that it may rest upon the water again. At end of forty days, Noah opened the window of the Ark-Craft which he had fashioned. He then, sent out a raven, which went forth and then returned, he also sent out a dove, to see if the waters had subsided, and the dove returned, because the waters were still all over the surface of the planet Earth. So, Utnafishtim waited another seven days, and again he sent the dove out of the craft. The dove came back to Noah in the dusk hour, and in its mouth there was an olive leaf freshly picked, Utnafishtim knew that the waters had withdrawn off of the surface of the Planet Earth. Noah waited another seven days, and sent the dove out again, and it did not return anymore. When Noah was six-hundred and one years old, on the first day of the first month, all the waters had gone from the surface of the Planet Earth. Noah removed the covering of the Ark-Craft, looked and saw, the surface of where the Adamite Homo Sapiens lived, and it was dry. By the twenty-seventh day of the second month, the planet Earth was completely dry.

The Anunaqi, informed Noah that the Earth was prepared to be inhabited, and to go out of the Ark-Craft, thou and your wife Naama, your children, Shem, Ham and Japheth, along with their mates, Faatin, Haliyma with her newly born son Canaan, and Ifat. Those of an advanced intelligence (Anunaqi or Eloheem), continued to instruct Noah to, take out with you, all the living things that are with you, of skin, birds of feathers, mammals, and every creeping thing, upon the Planet Earth, so that they can become many upon the Earth. Genesis chapter eight verse twenty, indicates the first thing Noah did upon, re-assuming residence on the Planet Earth, was to acknowledge the power of the "Lord", "Yahuwa" (which means: "Oh He"), "Eloheem", or Anunaqi (all one and the same), and built an altar of respect, not worship. Utnafishtim took one of each clean species for food, made his best effort to prepare the feast, and displayed it upon the altar. The Anunaqi, Lord, Yahuwa or Eloheem SMELLED a sweet savour or aroma of the prepared feast (therefore, those of an advanced intelligence are PEOPLE). The Anunaqi proclaimed, that they would never again smite the Adamites, Homo Sapiens, ever again, because of what was fashioned in an Adamites heart. exhibiting disagreeable things, nor will they ever again smite everything living, as we have done. As long as the Planet Earth continue to be, hot and cold, summer and winter, day and night, the Planet Earth will continue on, by the will of The Most High. The Anunaqi blessed Noah, so that he and his family would not have to work the gold mines, but instead, as the Anunaqi informed the original Adam (Zakar), refill the Earth, be fruitful and multiply.

The Anunaqi informed Noah, that this is the distinguishing aspect of our covenant, which we make between us and you, and all of the living spirits that are with you, and for all of your generations. I ANU set my "bow" (rainbow) around the Craft from Nibiru, in the Clouds. It will be as a distinguishing mark of the covenant between myself (ANU) and the Planet Earth. In time to come, when I bring a cloud over the Planet Earth, that the "bow" (Genesis nine, fifteen and sixteen verses) covered Craft from Nibiru, will be seen in the Clouds. I (ANU "the overseer of this Universe") will seal it in command, in order to remember an eternal covenant between the Anunaqi and the Generations of Utnafishtim or Noah. The children of Utnafishtim or Noah, going out from the Ark-Craft were; Shem, Ham and Japheth. Now, Ham is the father of Canaan "lowlander" who was born in the Ark-Craft, an Albino (Nubian without Melanin). And of them and their mates, was all the Planet Earth scattered. At this point, Utnafishtim or Noah was relaxed and relieved, and defiled himself to become a human being of the Adamites, Homo-Sapiens and planted a vineyard. He Noah drank from the wine produced, and became drunk and was undressed, naked in the middle of his tabernacle. Ham, the father of Canaan the albino, saw the nudity of his father, and made it known to his other two brothers outside of the tabernacle. Then Shem and Japheth took the outer garments of their clothing, and placed it upon their shoulders, and walked backwards to avoid viewing their father's nudity, and covered the nudity of their father Utnafishtim or Noah. When Utnafishtim or Noah, awoke from his wine drunkenness, and realized WHAT his youngest son had DONE to him. And he Utanafishtim or Noah said to Ham his youngest son, the curse of leprosy, will be upon your son Canaan,and a slave, Abd (servant), worker, Lulu-Amelu, will he and his offspring be, to the offspring of his brothers Shem and Japheth.. Utamafishtim lived after the flood, three-hundred and fifty years, and all the days of Utanafishtim or Noah, were nine-hundred and fifty years... to be continued... the next Bulletin # 78; Genealogy of the Shemites... Peace

Wow... This is why I say that black folks should rewrite the Bible. We could make better sense out if than ancient Jews. But why does Canaan have to be Albino? The nation wasnt that deep in Asia.

Kemet was Ham's son Mizraim. Mizraim is either the Hebrew or Sumerian word for Egypt. Then you had Cush, Phut and Canaan. I guess Phut was Punt and Cush is based on Kush. The authors of the Bible named the children of the black line of humanity after black nations while cursing the one that fell in their time as a clever enough front running prophecy. Kemet and Canaan are both older than the flood.

The people of the time placed a high value of on lineage. To link themselves to the first man they had to stretch ages out. So you have people living for hundreads of years but they still did not go back far enough.

I'm starting to think the flood was worse. The curse of Ham was abused by cretins but at its core, in the right context there is some interesting maybe even valuable information.

What gets me is how we still produce the Pastor Mannings breed of Tom? A man who would call himself a proud Hammite then state that black people never built anything and that Egypt isnt in Africa.
This holds water if you think or believe that the above mentioned were actual people. I don't which is why I stated that I think both are equally ridiculous.

What nation does Ham represent? Mizraim is closer to the Arabic name Mizr.

Really 42Tribes? You see this as an ancient fairy tale that doesn't deserve discussion among grown men.

But you post a Thread inviting others to take part in a discussion you don't believe is deserving. Not only is this very disappointing to me, its absurd and completely irresponsible.

We will never get enough dialog in on the flood, here's some proof of an incessant conversation:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/color-of-the-cross.42995/page-90#post-448167

Well, I'm not okay with the innuendo. Your claim is that the flood was local, and not universal. But again, you aren't able to support the private claim, and I understand that.

Even though you are next to certain, the link information offered, does just that, it coaxes you from a scientific posture and sets out proof of a universal flood. The problem is this, you are stuck on some fossil you made as a kid, this is an asinine approach and a crutch; therefore you try and get by with saying this:

I interpret the flood as being scientifically impossible based on too many schools of science to name, from history to genetics, zoology, evolution it just doesnt work unless you call it a miracle and an illusion since nations lived through it. The headers or Hebrews were familiar with two nations that sat between and around great rivers. Great floods happened. The whole world wide thing and the godly aspects is just an exaggeration or maybe even Moses's divine wisdom. It worked until Islam. I have a lot of issues with Islam but at least they made it into a local flood.

The children of Ham was a failed attempt at explaining where all the people came from. The curse on Canaan had nothing to do with race and everything to do with anti-Canaan propaganda.
42Tribes, Today at 1:49 PM

this shallow position purports to have a plethora of evidence, but produces nothing but idle words that are not backed with any evidence whatsoever.

And to top it off, you attempt to shift the burden of proof to me, which has already been provided ... smh.

Take care brother, enjoyed the conversation; if you decide to gather any of that evidence you claimed, from "the too many schools of science to name, from history to genetics," I'll be here to review and post back, okay?

I dont think the scientific impossibilities of a global flood of such nature with land locked animals that would not fit on an aircraft carrier that is **** similar to an ancient fairy tale deserves an argument amongst grown men. I'm ok with the rest being innuendo. We both know what happened to Canaan. I have some but not a lot about Canaan's role in predynastic Egypt. My assumption that Canaan was Egypt's Asiatic black dog isnt strong enough to defend but the age of Canaan is mainstream wikipedia stuff.

Let me go back though. My whole point in the original reply on your link was to point out how it doesnt answer questions. It begs scrutiny. If I'm next to certain that such a great flood is impossible you have to coax me out of the cave with evidence as to how it could be possible especially when I know how sedimentary rock is formed, and I know how fossils are formed. For gods sake I created them as a kid.

If you really want some indication of the existing of a deity dump this ridiculous flood stuff and move on to the double slit experiment.

This holds water if you think or believe that the above mentioned were actual people. I don't which is why I stated that I think both are equally ridiculous.

What nation does Ham represent? Mizraim is closer to the Arabic name Mizr.

I'm not saying they were real people. I'm saying they were supposed to be real people. It seems the definition of Ham is lost but Mizraim as Egypt is solid. Mizraim is called Egypt in some translations.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back