Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Crucified-Womanbydrokker.jpg

Questions for the Destee Family:

1. What is the Black Female's true spirituality?

2. Has the suppression of the Black Woman's "true spirituality" created a curse/spell upon all those that transfer out of her Womb?

3. Why do we hope for an equal and balanced society among races when there is no equality and balance among genders? Why so much attention on Gods and not both God and Goddess? Mary- Isis as well as Jesus- Heru?

4. Have their been unrecognized Goddesses within history, are there unrecognized Goddesses among us now?

goddess.jpg

1. What is the Black Female's true spirituality
I don't know. You tell me.

2. Has the suppression of the Black Woman's "true spirituality" created a curse/spell upon all those that transfer out of her Womb?
Maybe......try letting her express her "true spirituality" and see if what comes out of her womb any different.

3. Why do we hope for an equal and balanced society among races when there is no equality and balance among genders? Why so much attention on Gods and not both God and Goddess? Mary- Isis as well as Jesus- Heru?
We live in America, where everything is Patriarchal. In other words, its a man world(country).

4. Have their been unrecognized Goddesses within history, are there unrecognized Goddesses among us now?
Maybe........ask some of the Destee fam historians. They can answer that.

First Thoughts.....Surface

MetaSaience said:
1. What is the Black Female's true spirituality?

As I experience myself and the gifts/revelations I bring to the world, I acknowledge my tendency to SEE the BOTH/AND reality. Many a child has pondered how it is/was that mommie could SEE what I was doing when she seemingly had her back turned. The Black Female has eyes that see far and wide. In this my current realm/reality, I am able to SEE the LOGIC and experience the FEELINGS at the same time. They are not experiences to be SEPARATE and one does not reign supreme over the other. In fact....when the two are disconnected or, more importantly, that the FEELING state has been suppressed we have a shytuation leading to.....

MetaSaience said:
Black Men who are unable to appreciate the art of FEELING. This has supported soiciopathic behaviors with acts of aggression directed at the Woman because of her ability and desire to FEEL.......

MetaSaience said:
Seems the greatest FEAR of the male energy is the POWER AND PASSION expressed and inherent in the Female energy state. When FEELINGS enter the picture...all LOGIC goes...leading to CHAOS and the emergence of the CHAOTIC HEALER.....you know...when mom's got so MAD and beat dat *** with a passion and fury to stop you from doing some foul ish...you got "healed" from those wicked ways......CHAOS!...will put you right back "in your place".

MetaSaience said:

M.E.
:hearts2:

Yes Bro. Knowledge Seed, good answers. I "thought" I knew the Black Woman's true spirituality myself, but I'm not a Black Woman- but I will share some of the conversation with a Sistah I know who corrected me on a few points.

Very revealing thoughts Queen True! I acknowledge your statement "I am able to see the logic and experience the feeling at the same time." I've always said that the Womb-Man is a Man plus a Womb, when some Women say they don't understand "logic" that's actually programming, Women are programmed by a Male dominated society to believe that. What you've said here is dead on- I am able to "see" the logic because logic is actually about visual measurements, science, mathematics etc.

And then it gets deeper...what you are saying about Male fear is too accurate in my opinion.

So here's the story.

A Sistah I know just recently decided to give up Men altogether. Another one bites the dust. To me she is one of those "conscious Sistahs" you'd see at lectures. In fact Queen True she has long flowing locs like you do. But I'm not here to discuss her change in sexuality, even though it might be relevant- instead I'm talking about her "Goddess" Philosophy.

She moved in with her new Girlfriend this weekend, and perhaps there were a few choice words she wanted to lay on me before she waved good-bye to Hetero-love.

She says the Goddess in all of us is crucified, in both Men and Women and that this is really what's going on with the Homosexual epidemic. She agreed with me that it's a "curse" but as in magick. The Goddess she says is the source of magick because the Universe-womb is feminine. So if our inner Goddess is in bondage, tied up, un-recognized and restricted- basically that force is generating "curses."

Queen True mentioned something like that too- that is the "Choatic healer" within us? Now, from my own vantage point- if someone asked me- what is the Black Woman's true spirituality, I would say something like Motherhood, since she is the Mother of us all. But the Sistah corrected me and says the Black Woman's true spirituality "throughout history" she says involved allowing both Gods and Goddesses to mount her. She claims that even Motherhood is impossible if a female can't be mounted/possessed by certain types of spirits. IE=- Women and Men can't produce children on their own- a 3rd spirit is always present???

So in a nutshell a Black Woman's true spirituality is sacrifice of the body.
It was like someone hit me on the back of the head with a rock. Because then I thought to myself, is ~this~ why Black Women gravitate towards Christianity and Jesus so much??? Because of the role Jesus plays by sacrificing his body??

Jesus-dies-on-cross-pose.325102025_std.jpg

twenty_eight_days_later.jpg

Has the chief Architect of planetary chaos gone unnoticed? What happens for Women every 28 days? Does that mean she "dies" for us? Purging herself as well as the Planet? Perhaps this is a collective event as well.

I have my own thoughts about the homosexual epidemic. But I was more curious about a new found Black Lesbian's theology concerning the GoddessHood of both Men and Women, yes it did sound like something to explain her decision at first.

She said that feminine styled homosexual/gay Men are produced in cycles after generations of certain types of behavior among the Male gender, wars and the suppression of the Male's passionate and compassionate side would result in a homosexual offspring with his bloodline 2-3 generations down. She said the "tyrannical oppression of Women" has been so long standing on Earth that 4 out of ever 5 Sistahs would be with another Woman if not for their "sense of responsibility" to Manhood and child bearing- "but overall they are more attracted sexually and socially to other Women if you pay attention, and in another aspect it's not the God in Man but the Goddess in Man that she is attracted too."

OK- well most of that I don't agree with at all. But I'm wondering if anyone else has these ideas? I actually don't think the Sistahs are looking for "the Goddess in Man" I feel that a Woman who wants a Man wants a strong Brotha right? She is already feminine. Or we talking about that understanding of the feminine principle?

As you've mentioned Bro. Knowledge Seed in America everything is Patriarchal. And personally I respect and admire the role all Women play in life, especially mine. However, I am trying to understand the placement here. She claims the Black Woman is the direct channel for the Spirit world, and she was initiated within different Goddess cults and societies in order to fulfill that roll.
I can understand that one, and we've discussed allot of that on different threads. I have even sided with the theory that the Black Woman in bondage is the one conducting allot of the chaos on the planet, even if it's unconscious.

What I am dealing with now is the idea that there is a Goddess within Men too?? I understand that we are not completely Male/Female- we come from Mother and Father so we have both in us. Yet when we talk about the "Goddess" we often speak only of the Goddess-Woman.

This Sistah is saying that Men are oppressing the Goddess force within themselves as well, and he is treating the inner Goddess wrong so naturally he will treat the Mother/Female/Goddess on the exterior wrong as well.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back