Black Spirituality Religion : The Cross-Over

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,783
    The biblical Christ is “not” the first so-Called Savior. There have been 25--so take your pick! Miraculously, they were all {e.g including Christ} borne on December 25th:

-Krishna of Hindostan
    -Buddha Sakia of India
    -Salivahana of Bermuda
    -Zulis, or Zhule, also Osiris and Orus, of Egypt
    -Odin of the Scandinavians
    -Crite of Chaldea
    -Zoroaster and Mithra of Persia
    -Baal and Taut, "the only Begotten of God," of Phoenicia
    -Indra of Tibet
    -Bali of Afghanistan
    -Jao of Nepal
    -Wittoba of the Bilingonese
    -Thammuz of Syria
    -Atys of Phrygia
    -Xamolxis of Thrace
    -Zoar of the Bonzes
    -Adad of Assyria
    -Deva Tat, and Sammonocadam of Siam
    -Alcides of Thebes
    -Mikado of the Sintoos
    -Beddru of Japan
    -Hesus of Eros, and Bremrillah, of the Druids
    -Thor, son of Odin, of the Gauls
    -Cadmus of Greece
    -Hil and Feta of the Mandaites
    -Gentaut and Quexalcote of Mexico
    -Universal Monarch of the Sibyls
    -Ischy of the Island of Formosa
    -Divine Teacher of Plato
    -Holy One of Xaca
    -Fohi and Tien of China
    -Adonis, son of the virgin Io of Greece
    -Ixion and Quirnus of Rome
    -Prometheus of Caucasus
    -Mohammed, or Mahomet, of Arabia

Geez! That’s 35! :qqb022:

Chi is the first letter in the Greek word for Christ. In the modern Roman alphabet, Chi is represented by a symbol similar to "X". Therefore using the letter "X" and in place of Christ is not at all disrespectful, but simply another way (language, if you will) of saying the same thing.
    http://sdsd.essortment.com/christmasmyth_ rksr.htm

The above reference explains why the word “Xmas” is used interchangeable with the word “Christmas”.

Saturnalia is the name of the Roman festival that crossed over and became Xmas/Christmas. The celebration began on December 17 and as time passed extended until December 23. Interestingly, roles were swapped (e.g. slave versus master) as the highlight of this event became a full-blown pagan/heathen/gentile hoopla.:SuN016:

The Word Saturnalia is noun, plural

1. A 7-day orgasmic festival in ancient Rome in honor of Saturn.

2. a wild gathering involving excessive drinking, unrestrained revelry and promiscuity often licentiousness; an orgy

The tale is spun as “an enemy of the Roman people” is chosen as the “Lord of Misrule” by Roman authorities. As a matter of fact, each community selects a martyr, I mean, a victim. Hence, after a week long period of over indulgences that/person or rather those/persons are put to death in the belief that this act purges evil.

Lucian, the Greek poet, writer described this time of debauchery as a period of human sacrifice, widespread intoxication; going from house to house while singing naked; rape and other sexual license; and consuming human-shaped biscuits (even today still produced in some English and most German bakeries during the Christmas season).

The official crossover was in the 4th century when Christianity embraced the Saturnalia festival as a scheme to attract more masses into the RCC. Converts flooded Christendom as a deal was struck that as Christians they could continue celebrating Saturnalia.

Since there was nothing holy about Saturnalia it was then decided to embellish the event as yet another Saviors birth day. Guess who? That‘s right you guessed it? The biblical Christ. This decision metamorphosized a heathen, pagan, gentile morose celebration into an so-Called religious holiday of merriment that is hence celebrated today as 'goodwill towards men'. “Caroling” soon evolved as the cleaned-up version of its cousin the precursor of naked singing/drinking, sexual indulgences.

To read more about how the so-Called Jews were ridiculed, visit this link:
    http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/Christmas_TheRealStory.htm#_ftnref2

Other Sources

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Saturnalia
    http://www.cs.utk.edu/~mclennan/BA/Saturnalia.html

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List
  2. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Supporting Evidence and Connections?

PERFECT TIMING SiS.:bingo:

I thought of this youtube video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aW2N46vf4Q
    which was discussed here at Destee…http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49780&highlight=video+banned

Time to CANCEL CHRISTMAS!

When I heard this I immediately thought the Creation story passed down by the Dogon people as told by Dr. Ani. Of particular interest she notes: “ …Amma therefore equipped each being with twin souls-both female and male-at birh. But (and here come the stinking poo) in one of these primordial placentas the male soul did not wait for the full gestation period to be born. This male being was known as Yurugu (Ogo), who arrogantly wished to complete with Amma and to create a world better than that which Amma had created. With his fragmented placenta he created Earth; but it could only be imperfect, since he was incomplete, that is, born prematurely, without his female twin-soul. Realizing that he was flawed and therefore deficient, Yurugu returned to Amma, seeking his complementary female self. But Amma had given his female soul away…(Ani, 1994, Author's Note)

Based on this, I think:?: maybe his twin soul was sent to Saturn. They worship Saturn cause even in their incompleteness, they KNOW the truth and worship that place where their female soul resides. We also know that “ When the Cats away, the mice will Play”. Saturn comes to mind as I hear Stevie Wonder (short version)

Hence….

:hearts2:

3. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,783
    Thanks so much!

The film also shadows The Zeitgeist Movie.

I appreciate the link!

Fine1952
    :hearts1:

4. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,318
    I just wanted to share my view to this; That list hardly matters to He is, but is going back to idolatrous behavior and traditions. Just because they've associated this day with the Son doesn't take anything away from the truth.

Some merely confuse this celebration to being a time when they should show their faith the most, but it's not beyond them to learning better; we just all go at a different pace, so none should condemn another for it. People do as they are taught, what makes them feel nice, so some have taken it on without a question, but many do and will learn better.

The Holy Son is the Only Savior sent by the Father to justify this wicked generation from such folly as celebrating pagan traditions. All others named seem to be merely copies of His prophetic coming which many lands knew about. He is the only One that can justify a man in His faith; that can cleanse a woman in His blood, and that salvage a people from their sins. The others are just confusion for the masses; parts of false doctrine certainly, which should be avoided.

The Son is Savior sent by the Father our Savior, and no others.

That's my sharing for whoever be interested in reading. :)

5. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

I really feel for you Sis...I really do. What you just said might have held water at one time....but the problem is this. Not only are the ones listed older by thousands of years...but, here's the kicker. They all left home at age 12. All were crucified at age 33. All were born of a virgin birth. All had 12 disciples.....should I go on?? You are too young for all this crazy stuff to not open your eyes or at least begin doing some research.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Angela22

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,318
    I've done my research; you only know so much about me, so please don't presume too much. Maybe you think prophecy is only for a few weeks? Prophecy has been thousand of years, so even if their stories circulated thousands of years earlier, that doesn't mean they weren't stolen from the true prophecy and just had twists placed to them.

7. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382

Ok, here's the deal. Since the so called Hebrews didn't exist until Abraham, biblically speaking...and since Abraham biblically speaking, only goes back to 1700 B.C....I want you to show me or anyone for that fact, a prophecy that has existed or was told that is even as old as Abraham is. Now I'm not even going to bring up the fact that some of these crucified saviors are older than Abraham is....all I'm asking is for you to show where in anyone's history of spiritual writings, a prophesy of Jesus coming was told. That should be easy for you, since you choose to BELIEVE instead of KNOW. And like you said, I don't want to take anything away from you because you have done your research, so now I'm asking you to present your research, because after all, I'm sure that there are many here who would like to read or see comparative study for themselves so that they can make their own conclusions also. Thank you.

• Like Like x 3
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List
  8. Angela22

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,318
    Since you choose to disregard instead of believe, I don't think there'd be a point to it. :) Seriously, I don't just dig up at command like I'm your pup. lol I don't doubt those who need to find the truth will find what they need as they go on their journey.

9. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Not at all Sis. This is a forum where basically everyone comes to learn, express themselves and feed each other other in our life journeys. What we are having is dialog. Had you requested of me to provide anything to you so that you could have been enlightened, I would never in my wildest dreams accuse you of treating me like a pup who should move at your command. If I am correct, in my earlier post to you you, "I ASKED", not commanded or demanded...I ASKED. That is all I could do. I apologize if you have taken offense at my asking you anything and will not do so again. Hopefully those reading this should also take note not to ask you anything either for fear of offending you. Once again, thank you.

10. Angela22

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,318
    I never said I was offended; the comment wasn't meant to be taken that personally. I've seen worse written and people didn't assume "offense" was taken.

It's hinting at me not just going to pull up written text just because it's expected by many users that tend to challenge everything I write. No hint of believing any word I place down, yet ask for me to bring more before them; it's strange to me since I know they'll deny the rest also.