Black Spirituality Religion : THE CROSS, A SYMBOL OF PERSECUTION, EXECUTION, REPRESSION, OPPRESSION, LIES AND DECEP

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
THE CROSS, A SYMBOL OF PERSECUTION, EXECUTION, REPRESSION, OPPRESSION, LIES AND DECEPTION

By Chief Elder Osiris

When I write, I mainly concentrate on those ills that serve as viruses causing a Disease that affect the Brain ( Mind ) of Black People, an ailment that prevent the Black World from being concerned about our appearance before the World Body of Anthropomorphous Beings.

There are no doubt Black People which have resolved to accept the hand of Life that has been dealt to us by a crooked dealer, and is always nervous of those Black People who have decided that they no longer will accept the hand of Life that has been dealt to the Black World, by that crooked dealer, parading around as Human Beings, referring to themselves as being the Children of God, as they have succeeded in causing the Black World to fall down on our knees and worship the human Being and every jot and tittle of every word thay write about God, Universe, and the Human Beings, referring to such words as being the word of God and the Black World question not.

I write about a broad spectrum of subjects, but none is more important to me than those topics that deal with the Death of a Black Nation, the Social, Economic, and Political Principles, well, they can be structured to fit our Needs as a Black Nation, only when the Black Nation is up, United, and Living a Life of Freedom and Independence, and not until then.

So, because my focus has been so directed by our First Way Cosmic Divine Black Ancestors, The Core Of Our Divinity, to concentrate on that which serve as the Nucleus of the Black World Problem, then I am compelled to reveal the Lies and Deception of the Weapon that is used to Massively interfere with the Brain ( Mind ) of Black People and it is such a weapon that has a perfect track record of destroying the Will of Black People, preventing us from having the desire to be Free and Independent, and to protect the Sovereignty of the Black Life, that weapon is none other than the Human Beings Religion.

The Human Beings attempted to construct a false shield to protect such an evil institution, they did so by making claim that Religion is protected from Public and Personal Criticism, by stating that it is a sacred personal involvement that deserve to be regarded as over stepping the sacred line when speaking ill of someone religion, not so beloved, not when it is that religious institution that has served as the cover of evil, in order to enter the House of a Black Nation and perform a lobotomy on the Brain ( Mind ) of the Black world.

Such is what make it mandatory for all self Loving Black People to pick up and arm ourselves with the Divine Truth, and prepare to do battle with an evil that has had immunity from being attacked for well over Two Thousand Years, until this Time, a Time of a New dispensation of Time representing the Time of Awakening, the Time for the Divine Truth to appear before the Black world, cutting as a two edge sword, the Lies and Acts of Deception that has conquered an entire Black World, a World that once was Divine, Knowing the Knowledge of What GOD IS, The Meaning And Purpose Of The Universe, and where we Black People fit to serve as the completion of that Divine Trinity, the Trinity that defy all that attempt to assign a date of a beginning to that which is of the fabric of the perfect Night, the unquestionable Divine Reality of Eternal Infinity, being the Essence out of which all things appear.

As I am now in the circle of the Divine Truth, which allow me to Think Freely about all Things, taking nothing into account which the Human Being has indoctrinated us about, concerning Life Dynamics, indicating the Cause and Effect that now Affect our Black Life, making it undebateable when the Divine Truth is what being sought after, in term of what weapon is used to destroy the Black Nation, such a destruction meaning and representing the Lost of the Black Divine Information, that which revealed What God Is and all of ITS Attributes, they which form the circle of Divinity, they being the Perfect Night, Stars, Planets and the hidden and revealed Elements that cause all things to be in Motion, in a state of Coming and Going And Going And coming.

Religion should and does serve as a evil reminder to Black People with any Self Awareness about ourselves, meaning, if not for Religion, the World would have a different aura than it has today, which is the Aura of Evil Lies, and acts of Deception, yet there are most Black People that choose to wear the symbol of the Black oppression around the very neck that is in the grip of the creators of Religion, breathing all of the destroying energy that emanate from the symbol of the Cross, the symbol that the Chief potentate of that religious institution wear up-side-down to show that he is aware of the Evil that the Cross Represent and yet there are Black People that have been induced to worship their persecution, execution, repressing and oppression, obeying the Lies and acts of Deception that is affiliated to that Cross, with the figure attached to it representing victory over the Black World, because you see beloved, when it is all said and done, the fight is against Good and Evil, in other word the struggle upon this Earth is the Human Beings against the Black world, nothing more and nothing less, why do you Think that you are the Center of attack to prevent your Black Behind from rising again as a United Black Divine Nation ?

There is nothing about that Cross that represent Black folks but Death, is that not the main reference of the Cross, Death ?

Our First way Ancestors in Symbolizing the Black World and our Relationship to the GOD Energy, there is a Symbol that indicate fertility, in other words, Life and not Death, our First Way ancestors all Time Reference the Stars and Planets, the after Birth of the GODLY Elements Action, they that are Hidden but make all Time, their Presence to be Felt, thus Known, such ways, action and Symbolics, represent the Divine Essence, whose Dwelling Place is the Perfect Night, the Space of Eternity and Infinity, meaning Limitless, no Beginning and no Ending, the Divine Attributes of the Energy of Intelligence, The GOD of And In Everything that is Tangible and intangible.

Most Black People are afraid of their own Symbols, the Ankh is one that we label as a sign of Lucifer the Devil, the Satanic Character in the World, such a claim is made by us of the Ankh, not by anything that is Empirical Known by us, but by what is Falsely told to us Black folks about our very own stuff, as we allow the Human Beings to misrepresent our Ancestors Divine Symbol Of Life.

When you do not know you set yourself to appear as the most ignorant and biggest Fool for all to Look at and we now Black Folks, who have no Shame or Self Respect, as we Embrace an Institution that has established a Paradigm with an institution they refer to as Religion, wearing the Cross that Symbolize the Death, Suffering, Enslavement and complete Destruction Of A Black Civilization.

What a pity and how really Sad it is that Black People have been conditioned to Despise The Divine Truth, that which we Black People now Despise, it being ourselves, having no desire to become separated from the Evil that have us Black folks Bound, as we believe we be sounding so educated and appearing to be so intellectual when we make such Dumb statement as " get from around me with that Black Foolishness " and go on to say " There is no such thing as Race ", as if we Black People are the People that introduced such a classification " and we also say that, " We are just one Human Race ", a contradiction in such a Claim, here is one we love to make in our attempt to sound so educated intellectualized, " You Can Not Blame The White man for your Conditional Attitude and Behavior ", as if we thought up the depraved behavior we now express without being influenced by the environment we are forced to become a Victim of, another Lie we Tell about and to ourselves, " You Can Become anything You Desire To be, Just Apply yourself " as if by some Magic that came and wiped away the Evil sting of Racism and Unjustified Prejudice toward Black People, and made it to have been long gone aqway from us Black folks.

How pitiful and Sad Black Folks are in not having the desire to Know the Divine Truth about those calling themselves Human Beings, as they were and still are Murdering, Oppressing and Blocking Justice from getting to know the Black world.

We rather rally to put out and or contain Racist / Prejudice acts against our Children, than to rally for the Freedom for Our Children, from this Continue Evil of Injustice.

There has never been more rallying than we did in the sixties and seventies and what did it profit us in the way of Freedom and Independence with Justice for Black People?

Well the fact that we are still rallying for the wrong reason should answer that question, do not get me wrong, I am all for the Jena Six and the Young Daughter out practicing assimilation and getting mugged and abused in all sorts of ways, and there be other young sisters and brothers, feeling the Evil of the action that many Time cause their Death, it just that I think it is Time for us to drop this cry for Civil rights and strike a more compelling Tune for our Reparation to be gotten which represent our freedom and Independence from such Rallying and not false promises coming from the Devil himself.

I am convinced that those today rallies, they are more for show and self exposure than for the action taken, masquerading to represent the not demand, but appeal for Justice, because as long as Black people stay in an environment where we have no power and Authority, wearing the Cross and bowing to a False God, and not to our Ancient First Way Ancestors, whom we know did Live for us to be Here at this Time, we will continue to be known as the Rallying People appealing for Civil Justice and not Divine Universal Justice, which carry the result to be Freedom, Independence and the Unity of a Black Nation, to take place where the Majority of Black People now reside.

Really Beloved I Mean No One Any Disrespect, But It Would Be Disrespectful Of Me Of you, If I did Not Share The Divine Truth With you.

I am Thinking About Making a Debut On Youtube Very soon, so Stay Tune, I said I was Thinking About it, not that I will.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking You

Hoteph

Osiris
Chief Elder
www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
www.fwiamsrm.com
o_akkebala2002@yahoo.com
Copyright@2007

Beloved Unique Creative Divine Thinker, Honorable Chief Elder Osiris. I bow and salute all you said. bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
---------------------------------------
Now, the teachings of great Spiritual Masters warn us against creating cords with Human beings
------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw7zwG3Q48

ON the the Video:

To find a definition of a Human being, you have to go back to 1948. To find this info on the video, forward to TIME: 6:09, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17

Law Dictionary and pronunciation-Human being is a Monster. The Human being is Master.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Chief Osiris: The Human Beings [/B]attempted to construct a false shield to protect such an evil institution, they did so by making claim that Religion is protected from Public and Personal Criticism, by stating that it is a sacred personal involvement that deserve to be regarded as over stepping the sacred line when speaking ill of someone religion, not so beloved, not when it is that religious institution that has served as the cover of evil, in order to enter the House of a Black Nation and perform a lobotomy on the Brain ( Mind ) of the Black world.

There is nothing about that Cross that represent Black folks but Death, is that not the main reference of the Cross, Death ?

Most Black People are afraid of their own Symbols, the Ankh is one that we label as a sign of Lucifer the Devil, the Satanic Character in the World, such a claim is made by us of the Ankh, not by anything that is Empirical Known by us, but by what is Falsely told to us Black folks about our very own stuff, as we allow the Human Beings to misrepresent our Ancestors Divine Symbol Of Life.

How pitiful and Sad Black Folks are in not having the desire to Know the Divine Truth about those calling themselves Human Beings, as they were and still are Murdering, Oppressing and Blocking Justice from getting to know the Black world.
.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
----------------------------------
Beloved Chief Osiris:

I wear a small Ankh in the middle of my forehead, earrings, braclet. I know from experience when I wear the Ankh, our people right away become fearful, and ready to condemn the Ankh. Now the white people when they see it on me (forehead) they automatically identify the Ankh, and they seem to know more about the Ankh than most of our people do. I am sure that those of us who wear the Ankh have similar reactions from our people, when wearing the Ankh.

1. Those who wear this Human Being Cross, is it right to say that they are advocating and approving the enslavement of our people?

2. Can this Human Being cross be seen as a Noose?

3. In addition to the quality of our minds, is it right to say, the human being is able to point out those who it has made in its image by wearing the Cross, which is advertising, our Lack Of knowledge.

4. Can we speak the Spirit of Sankofa, wear the Human Being Cross, and operate in Religion, the Mass destruction of people? Is this twisted/distorted like not knowing the distinction between the mind and the heart?

5. Is wearing the Cross a representation of the electric chair around one's neck.

6. Is this Human being (Flesh only) Cross also responsible for the below attitude/conduct/behavior in the people?

jealousy
malice
envy
strife
confusion....and the likes of

Beloved Chief, a day without dining and feasting on your and like minds/missives is like a day without life.

Yours and other like minds/missives, escalates/elevates/levitates :climb:me consciously into Divine Infinity still not known.

And still the people deny their Divine leaders among them.

Here is loving you Afrika.

I remain humble :qqb023:in your Divine :qqb023:Truthful presence:qqb023:
Crossing into Harmony:SuN030:Order :SuN030: Balance :SuN030:

MAY WE ALL LEARN THE DIVINE ART OF KNOWING HOW TO CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF LIES AND DECEPTION.

Beloved I am humble and to you and all like SISTERS seeking to reclaim our Divine Mind, to you all do I Bow.

You ask such Probing questions that only a roving Divine Mind can See so deep, Retorical in the Way you ask, with the answers revealing its presence, there in the Question.

Remain firm in that you know and be slow to anger at confusion and Misunderstanding, when the Divine Truth is involve.

To all of our Destee Family do I Love and Respect.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Osiris

THE CROSS, A SYMBOL OF PERSECUTION, EXECUTION, REPRESSION, OPPRESSION, LIES AND DECEPTION

you forgot "DEATH".

But that also is a symbal of Osiris, demigod of the dead.

Hummmmmmmm

The theology of Osiris or Osirinism took over the theology of Aten, Ra and Amun through these exact same traits……. PERSECUTION, EXECUTION, REPRESSION, OPPRESSION, LIES AND DECEPTION.

Anytime you see a major theological change in the histories of Egypt there was a war or the destruction of another Clan, Faction or Tribe.

Peace and Love.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Is it right to say DEATH is between each word or is each word, between the lines?

PERSECUTION (DEATH) EXECUTION (DEATH) REPRESSION (DEATH) OPPRESSION (DEATH) LIES AND DECEPTION (DEATH).

THE CROSS, A SYMBOL OF PERSECUTION, EXECUTION, REPRESSION, OPPRESSION, LIES AND DECEPTION=Mass destruction, DEATH.

:SuN036: :SuN036: :SuN036:

When we are unaware of Truth, a lie will appear as Truth (Osiris)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back