Black People : The Criminalization of a Race, the New Jim Crow

You and others are good at presenting articles etc. that go into detail about the problems:

So what are you and others proposing for us to actually do about them?

More than this inquiring mind needs to know...

:em0200:
what is the problem really?, you have been here longer then me so if you have a solution then present it, and if you want to be a moderator of this board speak to the owners, otherwise why the trollish behavior brother?
Regardless of my very ancient post about how to end white supremacy, you have continued with this continuous , questioning what many have already read in that post and others,
so if this is a personal issue then it would be best taken up with management because this is about the 18th post you have made regarding this

Any movement needs doers/not just talkers...

So, while I can and do agree with your observations, etc., as per usual the anger and suchlike tends to be directed at each other, also since there's an obvious blame the victim/tell them to do noting to defend themselves against their victimizers drift/slant/tone, post after post...

That is something my 'critics' here are also either unable or unwilling to face up to/not be a part of themselves...

What is needed here are dialogues/not monologues...

:geek:

I get part of what you're saying, but not really sure...i do think we need to stop seeing ourselves as victims and find find ways to become victorious so that we dont keep sounding defeated and victimized by whats essentially an inferior "race" of shapeshifters

I get part of what you're saying, but not really sure...i do think we need to stop seeing ourselves as victims and find find ways to become victorious so that we dont keep sounding defeated and victimized by whats essentially an inferior "race" of shapeshifters

Good morning, bruh...

And, thank you for giving me a positive/progressive/etc. reply, not another one on the regression/retreat/etc. side, i. e., whereas the way things are kinda sorta leads some to feel and think tdoay's folk can't or won't stand up for themselves...

Instead somebody always had to be motivators/role models/etc., be it those who stole back their freedom during the eras of legalized enslavement of our ancestors, or stood up/help end the equally legalized practices etc. we also associated with the U. S. version of apartheid aka 'Jim Crow' style segregation...

Some folks just can't or won't accept the fact that it is the tacit acceptance of racial profiling etc. by those in positions of power, i. e., police chiefs/courts/etc.in particular, not merely the racism of some whites etc. in general, which is what today's generations are up against...

Simply put:

We're being lorded over/ruled either directly or indirectly by a bunch of hypocrites...

Also, that is what so many, i. e., who place too much blame on the victims/hold the victimizers accountable for nothing at all, are so heavily into denial about...

So I ask again:

What does anybody who is aware of the facts proposing that we actually do to end this new style of exploiting/oppression, being imposed on human beings ala the here and now, i. e., whose rights under this nation's own Constitution etc. were and are sorta supposed to be a given, also in this now desegregation nation?

Though who decides to do or say what, via today's USA, also kinda sorta reflects what is being identified with/who feels or thinks is their stake in it all, on the so called homefront and elsewhere, around the globe...

I just feel folk are just reacting to the way things are:

I'm just not hearing/reading/etc. anybody saying/writing/pondering/thinking/etc. about what we can actually do to end that aformentioned crap:

Though exposing some folk to be the hypocrites they are would be a start!

Anyway I hope and pray that does clarify what I'm about/who I am/too...

:geek:

what is the problem really?, you have been here longer then me so if you have a solution then present it, and if you want to be a moderator of this board speak to the owners, otherwise why the trollish behavior brother?
Regardless of my very ancient post about how to end white supremacy, you have continued with this continuous , questioning what many have already read in that post and others,
so if this is a personal issue then it would be best taken up with management because this is about the 18th post you have made regarding this

I wouldn't be asking any questions if I already had 'all of the answers'...

:fyi:

There is very little he or any1 else can do when we as a race sit and merely accept these harsh and unfair realities. I estimate that until black men get fed up with the constant human waste that is thrown in our face, we will merely sit as slaves who accepted the ugly reality that whites created for them over 275yrs.

Some are the issue and part of the problem on the' ignorance is (not) bliss' side...

I. e., most (if not all) of our folk had or have adopted a 'go along to get along' notion of things, as in--on the survival side, i. e., so if that person or persons does anything and everything to just make a buck, difficult (if not impossible) for them to justify standing up/speaking out about anything!

So I do have to approach those aformentioned folk both on the 'self help is needed' and/or 'tough love' side...

Do keep that in mind as well...

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back