Black Money Business Jobs : The crash course

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by Zulile, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Very interesting for those (like me) who seldom look past their own pockets: this is quite an eye-opener on what has happened, what is currently happening, and what is coming in regards to our personal money, it's 'value' and how important it is to be seeing the bigger picture if we want to have any money/growth/prosperity in future - singularly and collectively. people always talking about big change ahead.. and man, they are not kidding!

Crash course it is.. short and to the point, easy to understand.. and good (thus far)

I just half watched/listened to the first couple chapters (each chapter is just a couple minutes) but it's definitely picked up information/my interest by clip #5..

http://www.chrismartenson.com/crashcourse

:heart:
    Zulile

2. yohance

yohance Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    What a timely post Zulile. I had learned alot of this info parellel to what I was learning in my economics class.

The dollar bill is essentially = a DEBT instrument. Every time money is created out of thin air, it's becomes an additional yolk upon the American people in the form of more taxes- income tax, property tax, municipal tax, vehicle tax, sales tax, and other taxes.

The monetary system that exist in America is destined to fail eventually. I just hope that it doesn't fail in my life time. The deficit is growing exponentially. The US had a surplus at the end of the Clinton administration and look now what 8 years of the Bush administration has done to America.

The recession and slumping economy, the war in Iraqi, the housing market crisis and also 9/11. I believe it's all done by design and its wiping out the middle class and devastating those that live at and below poverty. All of these events and others devalue not only the American dollar, but your hard earned work, your daily grind.

3. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Oh yes - count on it happening in your lifetime ;) People have been talking about it for awhile now, but in our ignorance and not understanding what exactly is happening, we just think 'hard times ahead' not realizing is something that has never been experienced in any modern society in memory.. less that 50 years of decline left..

chapter 4 was cool.. talking about the exponential growth.. and why.. if you were tied up at the very top seat of a stadium and it started filling with water drop by drop.. you'd only have 49 minutes before you drowned :lol: crazy.. explaining the inflation in former Yugoslavia before they lost their currency.. one can see what's happening in Zimbabwe.. and how we are not so far off! :eek:

i majored in micro-economics back in the day.. (looked at macro economics only in the first year) so this crash course was a good refresher.. I'd recommend most take a quick listen..

4. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    appropriate thread title.

tis an interesting thing about "tomorrow": every time you wake up, it's right here! and them "tomorrows" never stop coming just because a People are asleep!!!!!!

the "course of the crash" .. again. will it be a "black tuesday" this time? or thursday .. or sunday? .... or just "black"?

considering that this planet existed for billions of years and that life on this planet has been going on for half a billion years and that "money" is something that has only been around for a couple few (maybe hundred?) thousand years (or something? <shrug>) and that it is only since the advent of mankind's infinitismal wisdom has this the environment of this planet been deteriorating, i'm rather glad that this money mess is flaking out; perchance Dear Mother Earth can then get back to being a decent place again!! <grin>

so why "chase the cheese"? "Cash Ruins Everything Around Me"

don't mistake "economic values" for "values".

5. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    "cream get the money dolla dolla bill yall" yes the illusion. It is time for the hologram to dissappear in our imagenations hotep.

6. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Judging by the responses I think it's safe to say the clips were not viewed ;) It's not about the dollar bill or other units of currency as we all know that when one method fails, another will appear as a necessity..

I was browsing comments about this crash course and came across some interesting ideas/truths..

when 'they' speak on the problems on compounding.. exponential growth.. clearly the proverbial sh*t is soon to hit the fan.. (understand the hockey stick diagram) mainly due to population explosions, thus environment/energy issues.. and the folks that run this global show KNOW this and already have actions in place to slow the process down.. depopulation.. killing en masse with disease, straight up genocide etc.. even promoting homosexuality..

when they speak on the growth vs prosperity.. the opposite of this surplus is a deficit.. so 'they' aim to control the decreasing surplus by increasing a deficit in everyone else.. famine, war.. poverty etc..

As obvious as it may seem that the current system is bound to collapse, one can be more certain that any new system will have us at the bottom of the list as we control and own nothing. we have no input but our labour to serve 'them'. we have nothing to barter/trade with. We have limited skills. and we certainly do not maintain within our own communities to support our own.

Sometimes I cruise these threads and wonder if there is any point.. I mean.. things like 'can we live underground?' we probably could.. but you know 'we' can hardly walk in 'their' suburbs above ground without negative repercussions.. and you know we aren't building any underground space.. in fact, we aren't building anything sustainable that will improve our options/chances of survival when bad things happen..

We fill up the churches with songs of praise, and billions of dollars - we claim to be the most spiritual people on earth.. yet remain the most oppressed.. none of the gods seem to be paying attention.. or are we like the suicide bombers who only looking towards freedom in death? a slow death at that..

..but I digress...

:heart:

7. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Excellent points since I am one who has "crashed"...lol! (not really funny but...I digress....two).

Its good that I divested some accounts before they went to nothing. Sold homes and real estate before their equity "crashed". Sold stocks such as Sirius before it "crashed". So now Im broke but woulda been worse off if I didnt "sell off".

None of the Gods seem to be paying attention...perhaps...maybe its......

8. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    I had to stop after the Chapter on "Bubbles". It reminded me too much of a brother who I used to argue with on this site in regards to investing in real estate.

:darts:

9. Lokman

Lokman Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +128
    To An Absolutely Brilliant Analysis ...

Zulile wrote: ''Judging by the responses I think it's safe to say the clips were not viewed It's not about the dollar bill or other units of currency as we all know that when one method fails, another will appear as a necessity..

I was browsing comments about this crash course and came across some interesting ideas/truths..

when 'they' speak on the problems on compounding.. exponential growth.. clearly the proverbial sh*t is soon to hit the fan.. (understand the hockey stick diagram) mainly due to population explosions, thus environment/energy issues.. and the folks that run this global show KNOW this and already have actions in place to slow the process down.. depopulation.. killing en masse with disease, straight up genocide etc.. even promoting homosexuality..

when they speak on the growth vs prosperity.. the opposite of this surplus is a deficit.. so 'they' aim to control the decreasing surplus by increasing a deficit in everyone else.. famine, war.. poverty etc..

As obvious as it may seem that the current system is bound to collapse, one can be more certain that any new system will have us at the bottom of the list as we control and own nothing. we have no input but our labour to serve 'them'. we have nothing to barter/trade with. We have limited skills. and we certainly do not maintain within our own communities to support our own.

Sometimes I cruise these threads and wonder if there is any point.. I mean.. things like 'can we live underground?' we probably could.. but you know 'we' can hardly walk in 'their' suburbs above ground without negative repercussions.. and you know we aren't building any underground space.. in fact, we aren't building anything sustainable that will improve our options/chances of survival when bad things happen..

We fill up the churches with songs of praise, and billions of dollars - we claim to be the most spiritual people on earth.. yet remain the most oppressed.. none of the gods seem to be paying attention.. or are we like the suicide bombers who only looking towards freedom in death? a slow death at that..''

Your commentary, Zulile, by far is among the most powerful and profound prose Lokman has ever read here at Destee.com... Thank you.

Bounty & Blessing to You And Yours...

Lokman

10. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976