Black Jokes Humor : The Cowboy and the Genie

Discussion in 'Black Jokes Humor' started by Radical Faith, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    There once was a cowboy crossing the desert by horseback. Well he ran out of food and water, his horse died and he was left to fend for himself. He was on his last leg when he found a briefcase. Saying to himself, " I might as well open it because I'll be dead soon anyway". So he opened it up out came a Genie. This was no ordinary Genie this was an I.R.S. Genie. She was wearing a grey wool skirt suit, horn rimmed glasses and she had a calculater in her hand. So the Genie told the Cowboy "I'm the I.R.S. Genie of the briefcase. Thanks for releasing me and like the story goes you get three wishes so get busy". So the Cowboy says "I wish I were in a nice place with all my favorite foods and drinks". "As you wish" the Genie replied and Puff!! The Cowboy was in an oasis with shade trees, a crystal clear pool of cool refreshing water, filet mignon, lobster, ice cold beer and champagne and more than he could possibly eat. So the Genie says " Make it snappy I don't have all day let's make that second wish". So the cowboy says " I wish I were filthy rich". "As you wish" then Puff!! The Cowboy had millions of dollar, a treasure chest full of rare and precious jewels and he was surrounded by piles of gold bars. Now the Genie says "Okay buddy last wish make it a good one". So the Cowboy says " I wish to be the need and desire of all the young and beautiful women around the world". The Genie says "As you wish" and Puff!! the Cowboy turn into a pampon. The moral of this story is never trust the Government to give you something for free without a string attached.

Peace Family

Radical Faith

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    lol .................hahahahaha ! u got that right whew

3. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings: