Black Spirituality Religion : The Covenants

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
The Covenants:

Many people do not understand that there are two Covenants in the Bible. One Covenant is between GOD and Israel. The other Covenant is between Lucifer and the Gentiles.

Gen:17:19: And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

That would be the Covenant of GOD with Israel.

This is the Covenant of Lucifer made with the Gentiles.

Isa:28:15: Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

GOD reveals to those that listen to HIM some of what this Covenant requires of the Gentiles.

Isa:14:14: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

The Gentiles are to aid Lucifer in an attempt to replace GOD. This means the Gentiles would create religions and doctrines that attempts to replace or make Lucifer like GOD. The only religion on earth that fulfills the desires of Lucifer would be that of a Trinity theory.
In accomplishing this task the Gentiles would reign in the earth for about 2300 years or until the descendants of the Children of Israel rediscover The GOD of the Old Testament.
This is prophesy of the New Testament and what it does and how long the religion and people of that religion will reign.

Dan:7:25: And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The Saints of the most High would be Israel and Judah (a percentage of Africans) in that we are made dumb and to serve the very people that enslaved us and conquered us mentally by causing us to forget our GOD, our Power. GOD through the Gentiles is fulfilling the chastisement of Israel and Judah. The Gentiles needed a religious purpose to give them continual motivation for 2300 years, this is accomplished through Immanuel.

This is the New Testament wording link to Isa 28:15.

Rv:1:18: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Do you see how they linked the wording?

More to come………

To understand this we must understand that Lucifer is not evil. Lucifer works for and was created by GOD. There is no such thing as a Servant of Heaven be it Fallen or not, thinking doing and being independent of GOD, it is not a possible scenario. GOD is ALL Powerful and all that occurs is HIS Will. The reason GOD presents Lucifer as he is presented in the Old Testament is because it is the only way GOD can communicate to us Lucifer’s nature or programming. Lucifer’s job is to test and prove humans natural ability to yield to GOD and show a loyalty to GOD just as Lucifer / Satan is being depicted in the story of Job.

If GOD creates an Entity and tells that Entity to Fall too the earth and prove man, does that make the Entity Evil, no. Evil begins with us when we start denying GOD and failing the tests of that Entity. GOD created Seven or Eight of these Entities of HIS own Essence, hence the term Sons of GOD. The Sons of GOD play the role of the Adversaries; they must exist in order to test our loyalty to GOD. These Adversaries are responsible for influencing false doctrines and dreams that causes man to flow against GOD or be Servants of a lesser god which denies the GOD of the Old Testament.

Eccl:11:2: Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth.

The Sons of GOD become the gods for the Gentiles and Heathens of the earth that deny The GOD of the Old Testament for any reason. In this Glorious plan the Sons of GOD were not given the authority to lie or speak as GOD Himself Speaking or ever Saying the Words. Thus any doctrine manifested through Sons of GOD will be absent of the Specific Word of GOD. This is why the Decree of “Thus saith the LORD” or “The LORD said unto me” or information as showing GOD Himself Speaking in First Person point of view is completely absent from the New Testament. Even in the New Testament when GOD talks about Jesus being HIS Son, we have to assume. This is only Lucifer being loyal to the rules.

Thus anyone that confesses any works of the Sons of GOD are doing so of their own free will and eventually become an entire Army against the People and GOD of the Old Testament, dividing the earth into two groups, those that serve The GOD of the Old Testament only and those that despise serving The GOD of the Old Testament.

In the Old Testament an AntiMessiah religion is prophesied and it is depicted as reigning in the whole earth to touch or affect every nation of the earth and destroy, conquer, disperse, enslave and crush the people of Judah. Israel and Judah’s breaking of the Covenant is what gave rise to this AntiMessiah religion that would reign in the earth for about 2300 years or until the original descendants of Israel and Judah rekindle their relationship and Covenant with GOD. This AntiMessiah religion is foretold through what is called the Immanuel prophesies which start at Isa 7:10 and ends around Isa 11. Servants of Immanuel have deceived billions of people through making them believe the Immanuel prophesies are good because the name “Immanuel” is translated as “GOD is with us”. But they never exploit the true meaning and from whom the words are being spoken. They never discern the Will of GOD.

Isa:45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

More to come……

By my faith, the one which the Son has brought when He was sent as a Lamb for the sacrifice of our sins, I believe that gentiles have salvation in the Son, as well as Israelites. This is understood through the Scriptures, so while there are bad gentiles who walk the road of wickedness which at the end is death, there are faithful gentiles also, who walk the road of righteousness, which at its end is life eternal, just as the Son has after His resurrection the 3rd day. They need but faith and belief, as all do, with holy works to follow. These are justified of the King who judges us for our faith, love, and fear, and need no justification of men based on their lineage.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back