Khasm13 : the course of the pale horse...

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
hooves of heat split wigs to the white meat
ridin to the beat until the main course is complete
mad scientist try to laugh at this
but after their curiosity leads to atrocities
they slit their wrist not waiting for the death kiss
insides petrified while all three eyes fry
blood turns white by this evil blight and the infected can't even cry
although many try...whole cities let out a death sigh
nikola tesla couldn't even answer y
we let this beast loose...
like using edward scissor hands as a masseuse
and a private pirate asking for the noose
major sins came home to roost and the white horse wasn't even needed
so he stayed at the crib and got weeded
cause greed left the pale horses path unimpeded
civilization deleted as maggots feast on bodies left in the sun
heated on the cement...too late to run while more research is needed
for this horseman to be defeated
but with so many souls to feed it
michael jackson couldn't even beat it....

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
hooves of heat split wigs to the white meat
ridin to the beat until the main course is complete
mad scientist try to laugh at this
but after their curiosity leads to atrocities
they slit their wrist not waiting for the death kiss
insides petrified while all three eyes fry
blood turns white by this evil blight and the infected can't even cry
although many try...whole cities let out a death sigh
nikola tesla couldn't even answer y
we let this beast loose...
like using edward scissor hands as a masseuse
and a private pirate asking for the noose
major sins came home to roost and the white horse wasn't even needed
so he stayed at the crib and got weeded
cause greed left the pale horses path unimpeded
civilization deleted as maggots feast on bodies left in the sun
heated on the cement...more research is needed
for this horseman to be defeated
but michael jackson couldn't even beat it....

I see ya still dropping bombs :terrific: tell it, I hear you.

triniti424

May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
Nikola Tesla huh lol
nerd lol
But it is definitely a trip to see the swine flu spread the way it is.
Im actually kind of surprised that it took this long for something to happen since pigs are so filthy.
But Imma vegetarian what do I know lol
I dont know what I liked more... the piece itself or the fact that it left me humming "beat ittttttttttttt" LOL
Props brother Khasm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black Education / Schools : Your Course to Success Build skills with courses, certificates, and degrees online from world-class universities and companies Black Education / Schools 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : All college students should take a mandatory course on black history and white privilege Black Education / Schools 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Reluctant U.S. Supreme Court on collision course with Trump Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 34
IFE Law Forum : Private prison company moves annual conference to Trump golf course Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Mystic Horseman's Confidence Course Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : melissa-harris-perry-to-create-course-inspired-by-a-seat-at-the-table Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Al D Black People : Department of Justice to Sue Ferguson, Which Reversed Course on Agreement Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black People : OF Course All Things Do Need To Be Updated! Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black Education / Schools : After Censorship of History Course, Colorado Students & Teachers Give a Lesson in Civil Disobedience Black Education / Schools 0
cherryblossom Black Christians : FREE Online College Bible Course: Emory University Christian Study Group 3
R Black Poetry : Not having good luck yet and I’m upset my true force Is on due course to crash rhyme a lot HIP HOP m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Aluku Black People : Of Course Bill Cosby Is Right! Black People Open Forum 165
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : "A Full Course Of Me"- Collections of the Soul Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The Occupy Movement Is Now Being Offered As A Political Science Course Black People Politics 2
S Black Education / Schools : PSYC 110: Introduction to Psychology, Open Yale Course Black Education / Schools 1
Destee Black People : Are You Ready for America to Fall - What will be your first course of action? Black People Open Forum 108
abdurratln Black Muslims : Free Arabic Course Online Islam Study Group 0
H Quiet Poetry Lounge : Carnal Woman (erotic piece, of course) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Zulile Black Money Business Jobs : The crash course Black Money Business Jobs 11
river Restructuring the Course Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 4
river Writing Skills Course Syllabus - Saturday @ 6 pm ET Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 1
S Black Spirituality Religion : Muslims in the Americas before Columbus(of course, these Muslims were Black Africans) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Black People : Muslims in the Americas before Columbus(of course, these Muslims were Black Africans) Black People Open Forum 1
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Loves course Part 1 A Production of $$Rich$$ & Angel* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Blackbird Black People : Bill Cosby's Course of Action Black People Open Forum 13
C Black Relationships : Your Course of Action Black Relationships 5
P Black Poetry : Let's start a Poetry Jam Session - Of course I'll start off. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Khasm13 Khasm13 : of course the fourth... Khasm13 8
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Flyte Off Course Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
A Black Poetry : "Full Course Meal" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : On Course For Divorce Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
A Black Poetry : Full Course Meal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Maply Xtracted, Of Course... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
alyce Quiet Poetry Lounge : a course in miracles Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Fireman Black Spirituality Religion : Is This Present Coronavirus Outbreak a Part of Biblical Prophecy (the Pale Rider)? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 38
Al D Black People : THE FACE OF HYPOCRISY, IGNORANCE AND DENIAL (A PALE-SKINNED MAN) Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black People : Behold a Pale Horse Black People Open Forum 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : Another Shade of Pale Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Gorilla Black Spirituality Religion : Carl Sagan's "The Great Demotions" from "Pale Blue Dot" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
I Black People : If I Woke up Handcuffed to this Pale Heffa..... Black People Open Forum 4
PoeticManifesta Even the plesantly pale, Chineese now recognize the beauty of a tan Black Health and Wellness 1
D Black People : People (white too) prefer light brown over pale or dark skin Black People Open Forum 8
Fine1952 Black Authors : "Behold A Pale Horse" Short Stories - Authors - Writing 7
R Black Poetry : Well I'm wet got class like velvet grass my choice prevail, like a horse tail fast to be whipped around I got hips and they renown and round, erase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Apostle Paul, the Horse, the donkey and the Mule AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The taking of Joppa: An Egyptian literary precedent to Homer’s Wooden Trojan Horse story in The Ody AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Saturn, The Black Horse & St. Paul AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dont ride the Black Horse in Rev 6:5 AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Famine, The Black Horse and others AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : The Horse talk of Paul Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1