Black Spirituality Religion : "The Cosmic Male"

my feelings were not hurt

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I guess I am a cosmic woman cause you don't ever seem to understand when I am just kidding. Now I am confused, because your response started out with lol. Are you kidding back, or not? If not, my apolgies again...

Astrologer4U

no apology necessary

lol

If you aren't anything else, there is one thing for sure, you sure are a sweet heart. :wink:

By the way, if you don't mind, out of curiosity, how many children do you have? :jawdrop:

Astrologer4U

i'm more than that

curiosity killed the cat remember? lol

:haha:

I'm actually glad Bro. Street admitted it, takes the heat off the others here. Which is another proof or sign, they usual sacrifice for us. A poet, a "conscious" rapper, a musician? Perfect career choices for these type of Men. People aren't always conscious of how much poetry can inspire the world by shifting the consciousness here and there. Even though most holy scriptures are basically poetry. They are known also as secret prophets.

One example is one of my favorite poets- Khalil Gibran. Most definitely a soul not from this world.

From "The Prophet"

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
and He bends you with His might
that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let our bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
so He loves also the bow that is stable.

Cosmic male or conscious God? Only Gibran knew. But we can only imagine how much his life inspired not only in the literary world, but in the general world. His thinking was definitely out the box.

Destee.com also attracts some amazing Women. Are there women on Destee that also feel un-earthly- not native to this planet? And do you also feel as if there is something you came here to do, people you came here to inspire and flocks of children you need to conceive?

((P.S. - Think Goddess PurpleMoons is cosmic too.))

I have met many cosmic men, they are very attractive to say the least. A lot of them practice Tantric, where they can go for months, even years without sex... then they finally get with a woman to explode themselves, then they go back into their shells. Cosmic men are hard to understand and most of the time it is because they don't tell of themselves, they do that on purpose. They want for you as a woman to be as evolved as them, able to communicate through the mind, able to feel what they are thinking because they can feel what you are thinking. If you as a woman, are not able to go there with the cosmic man, he won't judge you for it, but you will begin to see less of him... He will become that guy where you say some years from now, I wonder what ever happened to him?

Astrologer4U

very good description ... throughout this whole thread ... this is the one post that actually describes a lot about myself. The handsome part - to each is own but I can hang with the best of them ... lol ...

Astrologer4U ... seriously thought, I can actually connect to this very enlightened post ...

Peace and Blessings

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back